Abhinav Shukla interviews

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Lagta hai issko Aly ki asliyat pata chal gaišŸ˜†n devo paras pe full baras rahi haišŸ¤£ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhinav is giving same one line reply about jasmean in his every interview ā€œI donā€™t know herā€. I am

Loving his reply.

Glad he didnā€™t speak anything on anyone in his any interview. Very calm and balance responsešŸ‘šŸ¼

OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Abhinav is giving same one line reply about jasmean in his every interview ā€œI donā€™t know herā€. I am

Loving his reply.

Glad he didnā€™t speak anything on anyone in his any interview. Very calm and balance responsešŸ‘šŸ¼

Agreed. I haven't seen all his interviews but from whatever I have seen he has refrained himself from being negative unlike JasMean who was spewing venom in her interviews šŸ¤¢

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Abhinav is most articulate & entertaining on & off-screen.

I feel he will be the biggest star fromBB14 after the show ends...not saying this as a fan, but from my understanding of the changing landscape of movies, invention of OTT...its age of smart people, dump single screen celebs will be useless soon.

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Being nice and articulate doesn't translate to being a good actor/director. From whatever work I have seen of his, he's horrible both as an actor and director. This guy needs to go back and study the basics of entertainment.

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: locopoco

Being nice and articulate doesn't translate to being a good actor/director. From whatever work I have seen of his, he's horrible both as an actor and director. This guy needs to go back and study the basics of entertainment.

I have also seen his shows and his acting in colours silsila and Geet was top notch for me. Rajdeep was my favourite character in the silsila. 

Apna apna choice hota hai, horrible word for his acting muje meaningless lagta hai. He is much better actor than some mediocre actors. Again apna apna choice hota hai.

locopoco thumbnail

I have also seen his shows and his acting in colours silsila and Geet was top notch for me. Rajdeep was my favourite character in the silsila. 

Apna apna choice hota hai, horrible word for his acting muje meaningless lagta hai. He is much better actor than some mediocre actors. Again apna apna choice hota hai.

šŸ¤£ TV serial mein saare hi mediocre hote hai. Ek mediocre, dusre mediocre se aacha. šŸ¤£

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loving his reply.

Have not seen his interview but from your comment it looks like woh interview mein santre chheel raha and Apple kha raha..

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loving his reply.

I'm talking about Aly not Jasmin he said ki Aly bohot smart player hai ekdum chupa rustam banke khel raha hai. Didn't use any bad words but now he's understanding Alys game

locopoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

I'm talking about Aly not Jasmin he said ki Aly bohot smart player hai ekdum chupa rustam banke khel raha hai. Didn't use any bad words but now he's understanding Alys game

šŸ¤£ jaise ke yeh khud chaude mein khel raha tha. He was hiding behind his wife since day one.