Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhankarbeats87 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Loved Shaurya's prank. 😆 Can't imagine him pulling it off in the serial though. anokhi mukka mar degi. 🤣

She remembered their kiss. Ab ka hoga. Waiting to see their reactions. ☺️ Plz update soon. 😁

Edited by jhankarbeats87 - 3 years ago
Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaarA

You expressed their feelings and dilemma brilliantly. This one was very amazing. Their light moments was 🥰🥰🥰

Thank you for enjoying it...🤗

Just thought it be much nicer to change ShaKhi a little bit so u all can enjoy...❤️

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87

Loved Shaurya's prank. 😆 Can't imagine him pulling it off in the serial though. anokhi mukka mar degi. 🤣

She remembered their kiss. Ab ka hoga. Waiting to see their reactions. ☺️ Plz update soon. 😁

Thank you for enjoying it🤗

Lol i agree he might not be able too but i do hope when they are in love we do get some kind of teasing moments between the two❤️

Definitely will try u to update soon...😳

Cherrydreamsxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now waiting for the conversation. Update soon! ♥️

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx

Now waiting for the conversation. Update soon! ♥️

Thank you for liking it❤️

Definitely will update soon...😊

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Read all the chapters together. 😍 I really loved the moments btw ShaKhi.  They r falling for each other, or a can say all fell in love with each other. They just need to realize it. 😊 Also now that Anokhi remembered that "kiss" btw her n Shaurya, I want to see how Shaurya reacts n how she behaves.  😆Plzz continue plzz. ❤️

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98

Read all the chapters together. 😍 I really loved the moments btw ShaKhi.  They r falling for each other, or a can say all fell in love with each other. They just need to realize it. 😊 Also now that Anokhi remembered that "kiss" btw her n Shaurya, I want to see how Shaurya reacts n how she behaves.  😆Plzz continue plzz. ❤️

Thank you for loving the story🤗

Yes them not realizing their feelings is the best with the kiss in the twist as now she also remembers so it will be fun😉😆

Definitely will continue, i will let u know when i update❤️

iam_aheli_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..KpopIsLife..

Thank you for loving the story🤗

Yes them not realizing their feelings is the best with the kiss in the twist as now she also remembers so it will be fun😉😆

Definitely will continue, i will let u know when i update❤️

Haha yes 😆 I'll wait for it 😊

Ubhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey when u r going upload next part..plz update..

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail

Author's Note: Hi All, Im sorry for the very late update and please bare with me as I work in a hospital been kind of hectic for past few days since we are short on staff. So whenever I get a break I try to write to share with you all. But Im glad you all are enjoying my short scenes of ShaKhi and thank you all for appreciating it.❤️Well hope you all enjoy reading the new update and please leave your feedback as well.😳

❤️ShaKhi~Flames Of Love~Short Scenes❤️

~Scene 12~

Recap: Anokhi has a flasback of the kiss!

Anokhi shocked by the flashback of a kiss, she cannot recall whose lips touched hers. She still confused about what happened last night as she cannot recall anything after the juice she drank. So she walks toward, Shaurya's office to get her answers about last night. Right around then she feels a little dizzy as she gets another flashback of her dancing in the rain. While feeling dizzy she bumps into one of her classmates who asks are you okay Anokhi. A female student who has become kind of a good friend of Anokhi and her name is Reema. Anokhi tells her, "I'm fine just a little dizzy." So Reema offers her water and she drinks it which helps her feel better. She says thanks to Reem and leaves to go to Shaurya's office. As she reaches the office, she sees him scolding and warning Kitty and Bebo about the last night incident. Shaurya is telling them this is my last warning one more mistake and you two will be expelled. One more thing, before you two leave this is going to be brought up to Badi Papa. As he needs to know what you two are upto trying to ruin our college reputation. Shaurya tells them that they are lucky to be learning in this college as other students have a tough time getting into this college. Now he says go to class and remember one more mistake that will be the end for you two. Both leave and bump into Anokhi as they see her they make a face of disgust like why they had to run into her. Without saying anything to her and likewise from her, they leave while she goes to knock on Shaurya's office door. As she is about to knock, he sees her and tells her come in. She goes up to his desk and he says anything wrong Ms. Bhalla. Anokhi does not know how to bring up what she remembered. So she says, "Shaurya sir did anything happen last night that I need to know." He is kind of suprised by her asking this since earlier in the morning he had told her that nothing happened. To further find out, he asks, "Why do you remember something about last night?" She gets kind of flustered and does not know how to answer that since what she remembers is a kiss and her dancing in the rain. Shaurya sees her reaction and smirks a little in amusement. All of a sudden he stands up and goes toward Anokhi and tells her to sit down also offers some water to drink. She hesitated for a moment before taking the glass from Shaurya's hand. As her hand touched his slightly, she felt an electric bolt good down her body all of a sudden. Trying not to freak out, Anokhi looks down and drinks water slowly. While Shaurya is reading all her reactions quite sternly as it is amusing him to see her all worked up. She thinks in her mind his touch made me feel something and she closes her eyes to snap out of the feel. As she closed her eyes, she started to remember everything that happened last night. The flashback of the night was so dramatic that it made her jump right up from the chair, dropping the glass of water in panic.

~End of S12~

~Scene 13~

Shaurya to Anokhi is everything okay Ms. Bhalla. Anokhi in a daze about the flashback she just had. She does not realize that Shaurya is asking her a question. Also not realizing she dropped the glass, so Shaurya taps on her shoulder and she snaps out of the daze. Right as she snaps out, she notices the glass of water broke and their are multiple pieces. Anokhi looks toward Shaurya and says "Sorry sir did not notice, I dropped the glass." She bents down to pick up the glass pieces while Shaurya tells her "You do not need to pick up the pieces as I will have a cleaning staff clean this." Yet she still picks them up and one of her fingers gets a cut from the glass shard. Anokhi screams in pain, Shaurya gets shocked seeing blood on her finger, so he bents down and grabs her hand. As he grabs her hand, he puts her finger in his mouth to stop the bleeding. All sudden an electric bolt runs down Anokhi's body, making her heart burn in flames of love. Her heartbeat rises making her gaze at Shaurya. As she kind of gets mesmerized seeing his care for her. While she is lost in him, he looks at her and also gets lost in her. Both having a small eye lock moment and the song yeh matlab diyan gallan plays in the background. Then suddenly Shaurya's phone on the desk starts ringing which makes both of them snap out of their eye lock. He also takes her finger out his mouth and they both stand up feeling a little awkward with each other. Shaurya clears his throat and tells her "This is why I did not want you to pick up the glass shards Ms. Anokhi." Now you see, you hurt yourself, he goes and gets first aid kit. As he gets it, he tells her to sit at the sofa in his office. She sits down, he comes to with the first aid kit. He tells her give me your hand while she retaliates by nodding her head in no also hiding her hand behind her back. Shaurya smirks at her little tactic and then he grabs her hand from her back. He tells her the wound needs cleaning you do not want it to get infected so please let me. Anokhi just noddes in agreement without saying a word since she feels kind of awkward and shy as she remembers everything that occurred last night. He starts to clean her wound as he does that she felt a little pain and screams. He looks toward her in a little pain kind of way as he cannot see her in pain. He notices she has her eyes shut really tight, so he starts to blow on her finger to soothie her pain. As Shaurya does that Anokhi slowly opens her eyes. She again starts to gaze at him as he blows on her wound. He also looks toward her as he sees her looking at him while blowing. He stops blowing as they both again get lost in each others eyes. Then all of a sudden, Anokhi's cell phone starts ringing and they both snap out of their eye lock. He puts banded on her wound and she takes her cell out to pick it up before she could the call ended. She stands up and tells Shaurya sir I should get going now. As she turns around to leave her cell rings again and this time she picks up. Anokhi's sister Babli di is the on phone asking her if she is okay and how is everything going with her as she is living with Astha madam now. She tells her di everything is going good so far di and she would talk more later as she has to attend her classes now. So they both hang up the phone and then Anokhi turns to see Shaurya who was behind her. In shock, she moved back and ended up hitting her back to the wall. While he comes close to her and ask if she is okay. Yet she just gazes at him as she gets lost in her thoughts of last night. He notices her reactions making him move closer to her and puts his hands on the wall blocking Anokhi from leaving.

~End of S13~

Precap: ShaKhi in a bathroom together.

P.S. Hope you all enjoyed reading and let me know what you all thought about the scenes, thank you!smiley9

Edited by ..KpopIsLife.. - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS