We seriously need to be more active on this forum

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I see a lot of talk about the show on instagram and on twitter but none on India forums.The forum is so inactive, our rankings slipping away with not many new posts.

Please guys, stay active here too. India forum too has a large base of loyal fans. If the show gets attention here, it might possibly increase the reach of the show too.

Plus I'd love to meet new people here!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Its even more nicer when the forum is active. Hopefully when shaurya and anokhi love track starts some fans will join as his lead has so much chemistry. But i feel like people are started to join the forum as the story shaping up. 

Also agree with you forum has a big impact to popular shows. 

Edited by TR_19 - 3 years ago
preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The problem is the show is moving at snails pace.

Today’s episode was so unnecessary. I mean the Sabarwal girls & that guy are ragging again after all the hullabaloo of the previous day. Who in their right mind would do that?

Also now I find the whole anokhis sisters family being so repetitive. They needn’t show that again. We get it. The only nice part was anokhi responding to shaurya & then father & son scene. 

If they keep dragging each track like it’s very hard for people to stay committed to the show.

Koeli thumbnail

Kindly shift these type of discussion here  SAAKK Chit Chat Club#1

Topic Closed.

Edited by Koeli - 3 years ago