Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Priya12000

He said "riddhima se dur rehna Kabir..agar Tumne unke baare mein socha bhi na toh you can't even imagine the kind of things I m going to do to u"

I just want to see the things my Vansh baby will do to that nalayak Kabir whose eating out of him 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Dittoooo!!!! I can't wait to see VR's possessive side....Vansh going crazy over Riddhu is all I want....

Ohhhhh yesss, since the day Ishani mentioned about this in the cruise and another couple of times also, I’m like waiting from that day itself to see this possessive Side of Vansh Raisinghania!!! 

Can’t wait to see this shade and layer in VR

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Ohhhhh yesss, since the day Ishani mentioned about this in the cruise and another couple of times also, I’m like waiting from that day itself to see this possessive Side of Vansh Raisinghania!!! 

Can’t wait to see this shade and layer in VR

Totally....Rrahul is going to do a fab job. 

I just hope we get to see this side....I don't really trust the writers 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha_J

Totally....Rrahul is going to do a fab job. 

I just hope we get to see this side....I don't really trust the writers 

Writers are totally crap now- mamta ruined it big time and it’s all her fault because she started to love Kabir 

My Rrahul baby is definitely doing a great, fab job for sure! I’m watching this since day 1 until now only for him 

Makers better be  showing a good possessive side of Vansh Raisinghania as it was being told Ishani 

Neha_J thumbnail

Writers are totally crap now- mamta ruined it big time and it’s all her fault because she started to love Kabir 

Yes, glorifying Kabir at the cost of other characters. Not cool. They could have showed both KaVa stromg and smart individuals but nahi 😑

My Rrahul baby is definitely doing a great, fab job for sure! I’m watching this since day 1 until now only for him 

Same, I started watching because of him. I really liked him in Twisted (S1 and S2). Plus, the mystery around his character and the aura he carries.....too good ♥️

Makers better be  showing a good possessive side of Vansh Raisinghania as it was being told Ishani 
I have a feeling they will focus on dragging the toxic family thing more than anything....evil trio trying to hurt Riddhu and snowball. Hopefully, they won't disappoint us *fingers crossed*.

Edited by Neha_J - 3 years ago
RishiGirl thumbnail

I don’t know what wrong with the bloody makers always trying to glorify Kabir with everything 

I’m here for this show since day 1 only because of My Rrahul baby aka Vansh baby! As I’ll be watching this drama as long as he’s there! The way his character is and was described keeps us getting more attracted to him 

Makers better not be doing anything bad to RiAnsh and to snowball

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya12000

I know right..finally possessive vansh 

Can’t wait to see my Vansh baby in the possessive mode 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Kabir really has some guts to say this to Vansh. Hopefully we will see Vansh putting Kabir at his place. 

I can’t wait for my Vansh baby to beat that useless Kabir black and blue and show him what his place is 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshisarun123

are wahhh.....kya guts hai yeh Kabir ko.....🤣

so finally we can get to see Possessive Vansh

Happy its going to be game from both sides rather than only kabir playing it

I can’t wait to see the possessive side of. My Vansh baby 

I’m not even bothered about that bloody Kabir 

Neha_J thumbnail

I don’t know what wrong with the bloody makers always trying to glorify Kabir with everything 

I’m here for this show since day 1 only because of My Rrahul baby aka Vansh baby! As I’ll be watching this drama as long as he’s there! The way his character is and was described keeps us getting more attracted to him 

Makers better not be doing anything bad to RiAnsh and to snowball

Ikr!!!! They can balance all 3 characters but 😑

Hope so, I want to see RiAnsh together with their snowball