Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

I loved today’s episode and especially Shaan. He’s growing as a character and today he challenged Shaurya. 

Shaan reminded Shaurya that you always say Anokhi is a liar. What have you done to prove her wrong!! There are 10s of CCTV cameras, have you bothered to look at anything. 

Shaurya ki bolti band. I do believe that’s what pushed Shaurya to get to the heart of the matter. The tashan between father and son was fantastic!! 

My Tweet for them!!

https://twitter.com/proudislander80/status/1360035054399881217?s=21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I really like their scenes both are really amazing in their pitching of emotions and it comes out so well... Looking forward to epi 

preethik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally shaan has woken up. He questions to Shaurya were on point. All this while we have seen him immersed in his sorrow. Today was the first time I see him standing firm.

Lovely episode. Waiting for tomorrow’s episode.

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethik

Finally shaan has woken up. He questions to Shaurya were on point. All this while we have seen him immersed in his sorrow. Today was the first time I see him standing firm.

Lovely episode. Waiting for tomorrow’s episode.

IKR!! Shaan and Aastha together must have been a gorse to reckon with. Now Devi’s insecurities makes sense. They lack in every department. 

Shaan losing his cool was amazing. He couldn’t try to talk sense into Shaurya because Devi and Tej would be there to contradict him. But a gauntlet thrown in a face off was fantastic!! It pushed Shaurya to think and act. 

I’m so excited for the up coming episodes. It’s going to be so good!! 

preethik thumbnail

I have been a waiting for the pace of this show to pick up as the premise is very interesting. Now that all the characters have been firmly established I hope they Anokhi actually enjoying her college as she has been facing hurdle after hurdle. 

I loved Shaan today (can I say it again?😀). He has really come to life since meeting Aastha. Somebody finally poked the bear!

Thankfully Shauryas brain cells are finally working.

Edited by preethik - 3 years ago
somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preethik

I have been a waiting for the pace of this show to pick up as the premise is very interesting. Now that all the characters have been firmly established I hope they Anokhi actually enjoying her college as she has been facing hurdle after hurdle. 

I loved Shaan today (can I say it again?😀). He has really come to life since meeting Aastha. Somebody finally poked the bear!

Thankfully Shauryas brain cells are finally working.

I love this point! It just shows that genuine love is about bringing out the best in a person, which is what we’re seeing with Shaan and Aastha. 

Namita-M thumbnail

After watching Shaan today, I feel there’s more the Aastha leaving. I mean, we know the reason but I’m hoping that there’s something more sinister. Like Devi and Tej did other things too. Fingers crossed!! An show mein maza aaraha hai. 

preethik thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

After watching Shaan today, I feel there’s more the Aastha leaving. I mean, we know the reason but I’m hoping that there’s something more sinister. Like Devi and Tej did other things too. Fingers crossed!! An show mein maza aaraha hai. 

I’m sure Aastha wouldn’t have left Shaurya without a fight. I would be very disappointed if she did. Something would have forced her to leave her child like she expressed to Shaurya.

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I love the precap was very surprising too. Shaurya helps anokhi and investigate the matter properly . Love it 👍😅☺️ Hope they will show this in tomrrw epiz only

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Albeli

I love the precap was very surprising too. Shaurya helps anokhi and investigate the matter properly . Love it 👍😅☺️ Hope they will show this in tomrrw epiz only

His Dad got in his face and challenged him. Bechara had no option but to engage his Grey matter 🤣