The WORST thing Piya did to Abhay

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

For sure it was her dressing up as Maithili to find out the truth. Did she not realise how painful it would've been for him? If tomorrow Abhay would've used Sugandh's doppelgänger to find out about PIya's past how would she have felt? Abhay tried to use his powers to find out about Sugandh, but then used other ways that wouldn't hurt Piya when she stopped him.

And second has to be the fire she made to find out Abhay's truth. On top of that the way she screamed for help after seeing his vampire face...the pain in his voice "Piya tum mujhse bachne ke liye help maang nahi ho?" She did not respect his boundaries and then hurt him in unimaginable ways smiley28

Poor guy got manipulated by both Maithili and Piya 💔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Regarding the Maithili thing, I was surprised that Abhay couldn’t realize it was Piya. Like nothing about her scent or anything felt familiar, or the fact that spirits don’t have beating hearts 😆 maybe it was the emotions clouding judgement, but I found it strange

piya running away from him after finding out the truth hurt me 😭 I can get that actually seeing an actual vampire is a bit of like “wtf?!” And that shock factor was there, but he was only protecting her. 

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, those are the worst things she did to Abhay and not trusting him during Sidharth time. She went with Siddharth despite Abhay's be warnings. Also I felt they made her dumb that part because how can a Siddharth know Abhay is a vampire that should have been a huge warning bell Sid is not normal.  I know Abhay should have told her that Sid  is a vampire and stayed at her side always . 

I felt really bad for Abhay .  Poor guy😭.

He is most tormented person in the story. 

Edited by Abhiya29 - 3 years ago
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Regarding the Maithili thing, I was surprised that Abhay couldn’t realize it was Piya. Like nothing about her scent or anything felt familiar, or the fact that spirits don’t have beating hearts 😆 maybe it was the emotions clouding judgement, but I found it strange

piya running away from him after finding out the truth hurt me 😭 I can get that actually seeing an actual vampire is a bit of like “wtf?!” And that shock factor was there, but he was only protecting her. 

Yes,   that part was worst.   I can understand if she did that if she did not have any idea of if he was a vampire.  Did she forget her theories l. But, still the guy saved your life million times. He has been your savior. Poor Abhay I felt bad for him too😭. 

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya29

Yes,   that part was worst.   I can understand if she did that if she did not have any idea of if he was a vampire.  Did she forget her theories l. But, still the guy saved your life million times. He has been your savior. Poor Abhay I felt bad for him too😭. 

Yeah it was like she never suspected 😛 if she actually never did then I would sympathize more, and Abhay never hurt her. 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

For sure it was her dressing up as Maithili to find out the truth. Did she not realise how painful it would've been for him? If tomorrow Abhay would've used Sugandh's doppelgänger to find out about PIya's past how would she have felt? Abhay tried to use his powers to find out about Sugandh, but then used other ways that wouldn't hurt Piya when she stopped him.

And second has to be the fire she made to find out Abhay's truth. On top of that the way she screamed for help after seeing his vampire face...the pain in his voice "Piya tum mujhse bachne ke liye help maang nahi ho?" She did not respect his boundaries and then hurt him in unimaginable ways smiley28 

I still can understand her fear here and she staged the fire but Chandeena made sure that she couldn't escape.. but what she did later was more hurtful.. I mean okay u runaway from a vampire but then got into shower and rubbing your body.. why.. what Abhay did.. Abhya never touched her in any wrong way.. she was after him most of the time and after knowing his true identity she just treated him like a leech !! 

Poor guy got manipulated by both Maithili and Piya 💔 

Yeah... Poor Vampire !! (I feel bad for Abhay but at the same time I kinda can't stop smiling over his condition)

soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

When she got to know abhay truth and when she said abjsy that all over after hospital incident

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Even I wondered the same, Abhay's vampire senses went for a toss after seeing 'Maithili' 🤣 It was just to move the pilot forward, the writers ran out of ideas definitely  😆

Ikr! Piya got herself into trouble first and behaved so repulsed it pissed me off. And Abhay has done so much for her, saved her butt so many times, in fact he did not even try and kiss/touch her while Piya wanted to...because he knew she won't accept his real side. 

I was screaming at the TV and was legit like Abhay u deserve better, let me come into the screen and be there for u 🤣

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Even I wondered the same, Abhay's vampire senses went for a toss after seeing 'Maithili' 🤣 It was just to move the pilot forward, the writers ran out of ideas definitely  😆

Ikr! Piya got herself into trouble first and behaved so repulsed it pissed me off. And Abhay has done so much for her, saved her butt so many times, in fact he did not even try and kiss/touch her while Piya wanted to...because he knew she won't accept his real side. 

I was screaming at the TV and was legit like Abhay u deserve better, let me come into the screen and be there for u 🤣

His human side decided to take over for a bit 🤣how else would he enjoy that birthday cake 🤣

Abhay needed a lot of hugs 😭😆

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya29

Yes, those are the worst things she did to Abhay and not trusting him during Sidharth time. She went with Siddharth despite Abhay's be warnings. Also I felt they made her dumb that part because how can a Siddharth know Abhay is a vampire that should have been a huge warning bell Sid is not normal.  I know Abhay should have told her that Sid  is a vampire and stayed at her side always . 

I felt really bad for Abhay .  Poor guy😭.

He is most tormented person in the story. 

Its like Piya's brain cells went to hell during that Sid track. I have a feeling the script was changed due to the off screen drama though.

But anyways, Piya really put Abhay to so much shit, the most I rewatch the show the more I realise she was a nutcase 😆