Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nims23

Right minnu .. it is must for Bon  to learn her lesson of not hiding things from ani!! She will realize it soon how disastrous it could be for her !! 

True Minnu.. two villains... similar plotting.. similarly use of emotional cards.. only their aims are different .. one had straight forward aim whereas the other one is  totally aimless šŸ¤£ 

Minnu m off now.. šŸ¤—šŸ¤—

Makers have been serving us the same pulao again with a different namešŸ¤£

Good night, NimašŸ¤—

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

What pregnancy? No way. I will stop watching the show if that happens. That will just ruin the whole show for me šŸ¤¢

How can Binoy celebrate his honeymoon with Sampoo? He married her as he killed Bon's mom(according to him)?? This lady is torturing his family. His son is suffering, Dada is suffering, Bon is suffering... And he wants life with wifešŸ˜”. I don't want to believe he would stoop that low. Please makers don't butcher the characters more than what you already have.

Just a speculation yaar.. we donā€™t know anything for sure right? So letā€™s see šŸ‘šŸ¼

Ok final good night minnu..  šŸ¤—

I donā€™t see ash and MayušŸ˜’

Hope thumbnail

Just a speculation yaar.. we donā€™t know anything for sure right? So letā€™s see šŸ‘šŸ¼

Ok final good night minnu..  šŸ¤—

I donā€™t see ash and MayušŸ˜’

Yeah! EDT is pretty dull today. No one is around

Sweet dreamsšŸ¤—ā¤ļø. I will leave shortly too

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Makers have been serving us the same pulao again with a different namešŸ¤£

Good night, NimašŸ¤—

One is Kashmiri pulao and one is mix veg pulaošŸ¤£

Chalo bye šŸ˜†

listmist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Chalo bye šŸ˜†

Bye nimušŸ¤—

Goodnight nimu n minnuā¤ļø

listmist thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patibabu

Ashhhhhhh aaja naaaašŸ˜•šŸ˜­

Tune pukara aur hum chale aayešŸ˜³

listmist thumbnail

I know, Ash. Unfortunately, we have to. Mukti kab milegi humie.

Kaise white wash karsakte hai, Ash uss aurat ko. She tortured Bon, manipulated family members, blackmailed Binoy into marrying her, held Sumati captive, now in the BTS she is speaking arrogantly with Ani.. What more does she have to do to get her kicked out. She did more damage than Mini. If she is pardoned then I want Munshi and Mini also to be pardoned. Arre Bichara Munshi had a very valid reason to go crazy on Ani and he was sent to jail. 

And also, it is unfair to Binoy. Even though the marriage is real, she still blackmailed and forced herself on to him. If the roles were reversed we would not want a woman to stay in such a relationship. So why must Binoy compromise and live with his culprit? I want them to kick her out as that's the right thing to do. Nahi tho I will lose the respect I have for BB makers.šŸ˜”

I too wannt the same

I hope cvs have planned something to end her character. Don't want to see her as RC bahu forever. basšŸ‘šŸ¼

Hope thumbnail

Chalo bye šŸ˜†

šŸ¤£

I want to add one too....

One is beja fry and the other is beja free.šŸ˜†

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

The way Sampoo is talking to Ani, if Bon was hearing to that. Then it's enough for Bon to completely flip over Sampoo. Sumati's truth will come out... The only point is after how much dragging it will happen. And if Rudhita are leaving Haveli, then I want them to uncover Sumati's truth rather than Sumati walking to the haveli and telling everyone about Sampoo. 

Also, one thing I really want to know is with Bon promising not to tell anyone about her periods torture, who will tell Ani about it. Will he ever get to know about it. If he doesn't I will be disappointed.

If you see BTS clearly when sampoorna is taunting Anirudh Bondita is very much there if ahe speaks of not that we need to find.

listmist thumbnail

Simple hai, Ash...

Sochnewali koi baat hi nahi hai. They should just kick her out of RC haveli. Period. Ab woh chodi hui aurat banthi hai ya kuch aur, usski marji. They gave her a chance today but she totally failed to keep their trust. There is no point in keeping her with them. Hopefully, all RC men will get their Brains back at the end of this track and will kick her out like Mini.

I hope so YaaršŸ˜³

But I'm scared 

Chodi hui aurat is bic thing will ani allow that??