Why does Salman pick mainly on Rubina every weekend?

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Long time poster but my first post this season because Salman’s repeated biased behaviour irks me.

As an unbiased viewer I’m noticing that every  weekend, he seems to remove some grudge against Rubina although she seems to be the most sensible, courteous and stable headed contestant in the house. 

This past weekend, he quickly “scolded” Rakhi in a mild manner at the beginning of the episode (to show that he isn’t biased), and then the remaining episode and next episode were dedicated to picking on Rubina every few minutes.

Besides, he was indirectly justifying Rakhi calling Abhinav “tharki” because them calling her “Gandi, zaleel, wahiyat” in retaliation was apparently way more humiliating in his mind (yeah okay lol).

So in the end, he made sure he doesn’t appear to be supporting Rakhi for her language, but indirectly still tried to show her in better light than Rubina in the end.

His ego couldn’t handle the public calling him biased towards certain housemates, and hence all the yelling and muted cuss words.

He behaved the same way in Season 7 with Gauhar when he used to support Tanisha, I hope history repeats himself and he gets a slap on his face. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bb7891011121314 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

Long time poster but my first post this season because Salman’s repeated biased behaviour irks me.

As an unbiased viewer I’m noticing that every  weekend, he seems to remove some grudge against Rubina although she seems to be the most sensible, courteous and stable headed contestant in the house. 

This past weekend, he quickly “scolded” Rakhi in a mild manner at the beginning of the episode (to show that he isn’t biased), and then the remaining episode and next episode were dedicated to picking on Rubina every few minutes.

Besides, he was indirectly justifying Rakhi calling Abhinav “tharki” because them calling her “Gandi, zaleel, wahiyat” in retaliation was apparently way more humiliating in his mind (yeah okay lol).

So in the end, he made sure he doesn’t appear to be supporting Rakhi for her language, but indirectly still tried to show her in better light than Rubina in the end.

His ego couldn’t handle the public calling him biased towards certain housemates, and hence all the yelling and muted cuss words.

He behaved the same way in Season 7 with Gauhar when he used to support Tanisha, I hope history repeats himself and he gets a slap on his face. 

History will repeat indeed! would love to see his face when he declares her as winner, hopefully  ❤️though I wouldn’t mind Rahul winning as well. May the best win

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lols aapko abhi say darr lug rahay . Dont worry this week she will be praised . We know this show inside out 😆

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who cares murderer kisko pick karta hai🤢

Jab aggressive murderer Salman khan bolta hai ki rubina tum galat ja rahi ho tab muje uske par badi hasi aati hai. I am like saala tune kon sa kuch sahi kam kiya hai zindgi mai !! Jaisi bhi hai tere jaise murderer se to better he hai rubina 😕

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Lols aapko abhi say darr lug rahay . Dont worry this week she will be praised . We know this show inside out 😆

This week rubina and jasmin will get scolded for their nasty fight for sure

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

This week rubina and jasmin will get scolded for their nasty fight for sure

I think caz abhinav left .she wont get sticks 

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

bold people like that dont go and throw water on other while abusing them. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluehue

bold people like that dont go and throw water on other while abusing them. 

Sensible people also have their limits. 4 months in mad house is not small deal.  Dusre to jaise park mai ghum rahe ho waise aate jate rehte the.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Sensible people also have their limits. 4 months in mad house is not small deal.  Dusre to jaise park mai ghum rahe ho waise aate jate rehte the.

limit ka matlab dusre pe pani dalna hota hai? Just because she called your husband tharki us hisab se to rakhi ko pura swimming pool dalna chahiye tha gandgi, gandh, cheap zalil aurat pe... If you are out of your depth go out dont throw water on other... Zuban di hai zuban se bolo. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

So that she can get sympathy of the audience.