Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi PKK viewers, hope you are all safe and happy.πŸ€— 

Take care . 

Madhuri I will always keep this forum close to my heart because its here I met my first Co DT πŸ€—

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Madhuri I will always keep this forum close to my heart because its here I met my first Co DT πŸ€—

So true. I also carry the same feeling dear. πŸ€—

Good morning.πŸ€—

Good Morning Disney Images Β» 6/8 Β» 123GoodMorningQuotes: Good Morning Gif, Good Morning Images

Viswasruti thumbnail

Happy friendship day PKK friends.πŸ€—

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Only For You, Good Morning Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook,  Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hope we see the end of Vishakha ..but what about Omkar’s redemption?? Very bad if the writers want tk give the impression husbands get away with any torture they do to their wives ??
disgusting to the core . 

Sutapasima thumbnail

I just pray they will not make season #4 a few years later πŸ™πŸ™

zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I just pray they will not make season #4 a few years later πŸ™πŸ™

that would be too much

zajedno thumbnail

I didn't comment for a long time, because there was too much nonsense recorded and now this is his memory loss. To me now every series has this period for someone to lose their memory. The series could have ended a long time ago in my opinion, and maybe it will be a nice end, and this series will be shown for a long time, so it seems to me.

zajedno thumbnail

They say, today is the last episode, I don't like it because she forgives him for everything he did to her

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

I didn't comment for a long time, because there was too much nonsense recorded and now this is his memory loss. To me now every series has this period for someone to lose their memory. The series could have ended a long time ago in my opinion, and maybe it will be a nice end, and this series will be shown for a long time, so it seems to me.

thanks dear for your comments 

We missed you .