Goodness! Whatever happened to YHC

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello one and all! Been catching up on YHC with WUs and what on earth?! ..Balraj dead - Rudra might have a duplicate? Mahima, Preesha's sister is a super dangerous criminal? Like what world is this???

I'm so glad i didn't invest a lot of time in YHC - have always been bitten by EK stories ..i fall head over heals in love with the leads and all's good in the initial days and then the story goes off track beyond redemption. Happened with Pardes, with KZK2 and so i was always cautious about going gaga over Rusha! 

I don't get where they are going with the story - The father son relationship had so much to explore, and it is just so random to have a murderer sister and just let her be scot free ..and if it's a duplicate of Rudra in the jungle - what on earth! Such rubbish - The story was going so well ..this could have been executed so nicely with angst  - Mahima didn't have to be such a horrendous criminal who murders so many people ..She could have staked her claim on Saraansh and Rudra could have gone with her for Saraansh and then realized what he lost in terms of Preesha ....From where these writers get such bizarre ideas - i'm out of words but i'm super glad I didn't let my self get sucked into another EK story :) I will watch insta for eye candy Rusha scenes tho :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Ill say it 100x over this show has gone to SHIT. 

writers have ruined it royally. 

This entire track is the biggest sore point of the entire show. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Chill lol dw it's an ekta show πŸ€£Hoga hoga shuru mein sab acha hota hai phir baad mein hamara per par hi khulari Martein hai 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Akka is doing solo tandav in the show.. She has access to money power thanks to all the men she conned in the past..she can hire the best of lawyers and win a custody battle againts the mighty (on paper) Khurana's AFTER apparently being in a mental hospital for 7 years and committing three suicide attempts in a span of a week! She can hire goons to kill people, kidnap or threaten them..has access to chloroform, sedatives, guns basically every ammunition you can think of ..she even burnt down an entire hospital ..even an atom bomb cudnt have done a cleaner job!! Can you really blame our dimwit bhole bhale leads for not being able to trap this lucifer reincarnate ?? Now she has gotten hold of a Rudra look alike.. or it could be that she used some advanced recombinant DNA technology to create this look alike in some state of the art lab! πŸ˜Ž who knows and who cares? I think finally our FL is growing some neurons to see through akka's sinister plans eventhough Rusha know that akka is the only one who can be behind all this - she is a murderer on the loose, means bhi hai, motive bhi.. yet ye kon kar sakta hai type questions keep popping up! πŸ˜†

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Show lost its charm when mahima entered and it lost its total charm once rudra married herπŸ¦Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜³πŸ˜³

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Akka is doing solo tandav in the show.. She has access to money power thanks to all the men she conned in the past..she can hire the best of lawyers and win a custody battle againts the mighty (on paper) Khurana's AFTER apparently being in a mental hospital for 7 years and committing three suicide attempts in a span of a week! She can hire goons to kill people, kidnap or threaten them..has access to chloroform, sedatives, guns basically every ammunition you can think of ..she even burnt down an entire hospital ..even an atom bomb cudnt have done a cleaner job!! Can you really blame our dimwit bhole bhale leads for not being able to trap this lucifer reincarnate ?? Now she has gotten hold of a Rudra look alike.. or it could be that she used some advanced recombinant DNA technology to create this look alike in some state of the art lab! πŸ˜Ž who knows and who cares? I think finally our FL is growing some neurons to see through akka's sinister plans eventhough Rusha know that akka is the only one who can be behind all this - she is a murderer on the loose, means bhi hai, motive bhi.. yet ye kon kar sakta hai type questions keep popping up! πŸ˜†

I kept thinking what to highlight the best sentence to laugh but your whole post is just awesome  

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

vdna thumbnail

Yes, totally ruined! This same AKKA was shown to help Preesha with her studies etc ..in the initial days of YHC during akka FB scenes ..and now they made her such a shitty character! Like what even!

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

vdna thumbnail

Yes, amazing no! what a super human this akka is!! ...indeed she has  cloned Rudra ..how else can someone be such a look alike that everyone fails to see any difference! Like, i can tell my cousins identical twins apart even tho they dress identically!! - Maybe this is some long lost twin brother of Rudra that no one knows about - such abysmal trash they turned the story into!! ..And this lookalike Rudra was the one standing in the rain, trying to convince preesha that he didn't sleep with her sister?! ..like wtf ..why would the imposter go to that great of a length ..CVs think of their story only one episode at a time i think ..the figured their blunder in having Rudra sleep with Mahima so they had to fix it with an imposter ..but a tad bit too late! ..super crazy shit ..EK always ruins the pairs she casts ..but gotta give it to her in creating leads ..her pairs always share great chemistry and look so good together! 

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

ranrag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can't believe d rain sequence, jail & jungle drama...everything was fake🀒..It luks d script was changed d last moment..It seems d makers have run out of ideas & dey don't know how to rectify d blunder( mahima & rudra lohri nyt scene😑) made by dem so dey cum up wid even more nonsense plot.

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I lost interest when the criminal Mahima entered and Rudra had to marry her ( fake) to get custody of Saraansh πŸ™„

I think it’s in Rudra contract πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Whoever is saaransh’s mom has to be his wife πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

First he thought Preesha was and married her 

And then the real mother Mahima πŸ™„

The typical  doppleganger story always there πŸ™„

If they cannot find a way out 

Identical looking Rudraksh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe Balrajs illegitimate son πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If EK stories can run without logic 😬

Why not mine ?πŸ€ͺ