Sai 'vahini' Ka rishta Dil se Dil Ke aitbaar ka...

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Suprabhat Bhagininno! πŸŒ„πŸŒΊπŸŒ·

The lack of attention to minor details like sense of time is really causing a kind of positional vertigo πŸ€• How much creativity does it take to align your clock and calenders? 

So, in the phone conversation with Virat in yesterday's episode, Sai was told 'Kal chutti leni padegi', because the blessed trip-that-will-never-happen was supposed to be slated for the 'next day'. Now the 'next day' arrives with a further movement into Mohit track and Sai has a 'test'... So why say, 'next day'? 

In the night scene itself -- and oh, they wasted that tomato red sheer dress only for a scene with Devyani? πŸ™„ -- I was TOO distracted after reading "4:00" on Sai's phone clock. Am I supposed to assume that her clock malfunctioned or was it really 4am while she was still studying dresses in all-finery and Virat had night duty?? IPS officers don't have night duties but they could be attending to emergency calls or checking on the night cops but not at 4 am. The clock took away a lot of attention. What does it take to give eye to detail? 

With two tracks playing out simultaneously, the casualty is the actual relationship that we are watching for -- the pace of the story is so slow that it ends up causing so much over all disappointment because if you see only the story of Sai and Virat the progress is just fine but the lack of focus on their scenes makes the interactions look scattered and stuck at the last point that we remember. The ability to balance the pace of the actual story along with the side tracks is totally missing. Is this production house debuting in TV? 

Coming to the scenes:

The Devi-Sai scene was of course touching. It definitely sets the tone for a very sinisterly separation orchestrated by the family. It doesn't yet give a feel of Nagesh Chavan's presence in that time because Devi doesn't seem to mention anything about her father yet but definitely the three suspects are Bhavani Ninad and Omkar. I am guessing that the family orchestrated a very strong plan for betraying the two lovers with a misunderstanding and threats -- the whole involvement of Bhavani and child, who is now 8, is an intriguing factor. 

My heart went out to Devi and of course since the story has been built up from the start, it's easy to identify with her pining for her husband. I hope the eventual story is fleshed out well and not a damp squib. 

Today's interaction with Sai gave a peek into Devyani's sound mind as well --- for a brief period, she came across as someone who does grasp facts and circumstances normally. It felt as if a part of her is actually normal and she's not as sick as Kaku wants her to be but of course she has all elements of fear psychosis that would be part of a person suffering from post traumatic stress disorders. She has her triggers, especially no no regarding the safety of her 'husband' and feels helpless... But she is always attentive and alert -- she hears, processes and responds and decides exactly where to stop revealing information. She can read people well to know whom to trust yet not blindly.

Usually, people with mild mental disabilities do rely a lot on their instinct and intuitive skills and it is true for Devyani too but even the 'mistrust' that finally overrides her faith in the person is ground for some extreme betrayals. 

The interaction was warm as usual and Sai finally gets a hint at P-for-Pulkit , who is restless himself and will reach out to Sai very soon to get Devyani back. Now obviously she's going to invest her free time in finding DeviTai's Pati, which means that it will reduce the time Sai ke Pati now needs from her. πŸ˜… Get ready for tantrums of the toddler variety turning into the indignation of the reluctant husband.  Kursi ki peti baandh lijiye for 'Main tumhara Kuch Nahi Lagta waise bhi' coming back soon πŸ˜† waise where was he (at 4 am?) when Baiko was looking her prettiest in recent times, since the Amey episodes? Khud hi moments miss karke phir tandav machana has become a habit 😝😝

The Mohit Karishma scene to the final focus on the lunch plate-- again, no idea what time of the day it was. I presume it is evening and working class of Chavan niwas just returned to the pavillion but Karishma says Sabka tiffin pack karke khaana laayi hoon..😳🀯😰 So it's not really fair if one has to watch a scene with so many unanswered questions to decide what frame of mind should the characters have while they are facing the situation. 

Anyhow, taking at face value as always:

So, hate me for saying this but it is true that Mohit needs a push. He was clearly lying about skipping an interview it seemed, much with the support of the mother at least. Now, it's a clear case of bad parenting because neither are his parents able to stand up for him as they should nor are they able to constructively chastise him and save him from the humiliation meted out by the cold blooded matriarch.

It appears like Mohit, being the youngest, and the son born to a Shahannav Kuli Maratha bahu Sonali must have been pampered as a child and allowed to do what he pleased. Otherwise there was no way that he wasn't stopped from pursuing his passion in acting while assisting his father's business as we have been told. But things changed drastically when he married Karishma -- bhaag ke Shaadi ki, as he was reminded -- a girl outside the 'blue blood' they seek, outside the community, also a co-actor, from a supposedly economically 'inferior' family and that too at a seemingly young age, before the two older eligible brothers could marry -- this again is an important factor. He was suddenly pulled up and removed from the father's business at the insistence of Kaku and left on his own but not supported enough morally to be able to gather his life or think of responsibilities. The taunts against his wife, arising from lack of acceptance like Sai, and also her own untrustworthy nature only added to his woes. So like Virat, even Mohit came under fire after he married an 'unchahee' bahu but the difference is that Virat's position and success allows the family to continue to pride in him and stake claim on that side of him as the 'chaheeta beta'. 

Mohit definitely needs a spanking because one cannot live on passion alone unless he or she has that kind of backing. But despite having the resources at his disposal because of his parents, he still doesn't have the support to continue living for his passion and his wife's honour is at stake for way to long for him to ignore and remain unaffected. So yes, the elders are right in rebuking him because it doesn't seem to come from any malicious intention - let's be honest. We cannot fault the need for chastising him because they don't seem to be the kind of people who'd allow him to remain a struggling actor for the rest of his life and the need to instill sense of responsibility is acceptable. 

But the method -- what a shameful, negative approach is that which takes away from the entire reason to begin with. Throwing tantrums about money contribution, biwi ka kharcha, muft ki rotiyaan todna and Nikammapan, setting deadlines with threats of dire consequences to the self respect of the son and his wife. And the most inappropriate and appalling of them all -- asking Karishma to ask her parents to send money for her expenditures πŸ˜–

Kaku's need to be the 'helicopter parent' to every person in the household really needs a strong back story. Why do Sonali and Omkar feel the need to remain silent but get affected at the humiliation of their only child? Why haven't they taken charge of him and shown him the right way -- Haan kya bol rahi hoon main πŸ™Š but ultimately they are the parents.

And yes, as Nitu (@yyy) pointed out a couple of days back about Mohit's self centered behaviour mostly -- remaining silent when injustice was playing out before his eyes to others, especially Sai, even during the chilli grinding episode or his need to have Virat be on the receiving end of the taunts following his marriage to Sai, is also very telling that he's imbibed a lot of what he has seen throughout his growing up years. But that's how all three sons have been conditioned in that house. Until it comes to a point where they are receiving the whiplash first hand, they remain indifferent and even unaware about the exact feeling the victims are feeling..in fact, even after being at the receiving end, they choose to ignore and want to avoid confrontation or escalation of the conflict where the confrontation is unavoidable. And when neither is possible, they will either leave the situation by physically moving away or swrifh off mentally with just one aim - shut the one who's more gullible. 

So, of course, there is one person who will tell "galat is galat" in its face, without caring ki "saamne kaun khada hai" apna face leke πŸ˜… The last three minutes were quite high on drama quotient and especially because both the rishtey mein senior navra baiko came in support of the family ka khota sikka. 

It's interesting how until Sai came in, everyone except Ninad was feeling uncomfortable with Bhavani's bebaak behaviour, including Makad Sena spokesperson-cum-Mallika-e-Maturity. But when Sai has entered the picture, venomous Vahini has to slither into the serpent mode. Not that she was going to make much of a difference during her 'feeling sympathethic' moment but with her nemesis taking over the stage, obviously machoority ka Manchurian lies in siding with the slippery noodles of the house.

Sai and Virat's entry was only a teaser for today but the scene was powerful with Sai standing up to Bhavani for a family member who has never sided with her, extended support or uttered a word of confidence to her. He did not even raise an eyebrow or join as chorus when Virat intervened in Sai's chilli grinding toeture, incidentally suggested by his own wife on that day. Yes, the only benefit of goodness can be that he has never actually taken pleasure in all of it,. except during the gruh pravesh drama. 

But that's Sai -- a soul force who stood up for Shivani and who will now stand up for Mohit, even when she has nothing to gain or expect. In fact, she will only receive more brickbats and taunts for her. Why is her action significant and different from what she's done so far? 

This is the first time she will stand up for someone from the team that is highly antagonised against her. Yes, by the virtue of his silence, Mohit has been on the other side of the line of injustice so far. Sai's support left him surprised. He or karishma aren't Shivani Bua or Devyani who express their love and support or Ashwini, who dotes on her. But she's stood up and taken a stand -- even though she could have easily let it pass because this man's wife has in fact taken pleasure in her pain so many times.

But that is not Sai. It will make Mohit hear his conscience because he's essentially not a bad guy as much as a jealous and a self centered cousin of the family's chaheeta beta. This support from Sai will give his bruised sense of self worth the confidence it needs -- the relief you feel when someone calls out the wrongdoer.

Sonali is fence sitting -- unsure if she should take this support from Sai she desperately needs or continued making forced contorted faces at Sai to appear to be on Bhavani's side. But the helplessness of Sonali and Omkar during such a vile humiliation is inexplicable. 

Of course, Virat's entry happened at the right time to lend support to Sai, which otherwise would have eventually turned into a verbal high pitched match between her and the pack of wolves over a plate of food .. and that plate would have obviously gone crashing to the floor again. Virat gets to see the entire unfolding of the event -- the act, the coverup, the lies, the shallowness of values they harp about, the injustice, the ones with compromised consciences and of course the soul force that Sai is.

There was a look of pride in his eyes for when Sai gave that measured but powerful reply of 'standing for the right, for justice' -- it's true that she doesn't see who she's standing against but it's also true she doesn't see who she's standing for. There are no grudges or previous accounts to be calculated when deciding to side with the truth and uphold justice. Of course, venomous viper vahini's utterly despicable suggestion that interrupting a session of humiliation of a person = malicious agenda to demean aadarniya Kakusaheb πŸ˜–πŸ˜– was another machoor ripe moment for ACP Chavan to narrow his eyes in disgust and see how clearly his 'samajhdaar and mature" best friend has her values aligned with the serpent. 

Of course, the screen rightfully shifted to Venom-wali Vahini when Virat said, "Bhabhi hai Mohit ki... Sai ko parvaah Karne Ka haq hai..." πŸ˜… Didn't you guys feel bad-- vahini keeps getting caught in such dilemmas. Ab object kare bhi toh kaise, "Wah Virat wah! But main bhi toh khaane ki plate lekar parvaah Karne aayi thi... Oh but wait, but main Apne aap ko Apne hi imaginary husband ki Bhabhi kaise bula Sakti hoon?.. kya bolun, kitne shikwe Hain, Hare kaanch ki choodiyaan pehenke Ladakh me bataungi Kitna tadapi hoon main parvaah Karne ke liye..." πŸ˜–πŸ€«πŸ€«

Sai doesn't even need to be the Vahini to show her parvaah. Her sense of justice is based on her very unwavering sense of right and wrong -- sometimes Virat comes across as lacking here because of his need to diffuse arguments and broker peace, but not Sai. It is because she actually understands that one cannot achieve 'peace' without delivering justice and giving a conflict the closure it needs.Peace and justice are two sides of the same coin. Diffusion of a conflict without addressing ther injustice leaves it unresolved and in hibernation to be activated again -- because what you achieve in diffusing without resolving justly is only uncomfortable silence. That is not peace.

The continuation of the scene is definitely something to look forward to because it will also tell exactly how many people hear their conscience -- will karishma, Omkar and Sonali be grateful? If not, what do you call people who's conscience can never be straightened even for the sake of their own self respect? 

Waise, ye Ladakh ke trip Ka promo itna use Kar rahe Hain as Precap so the showdown better be worth it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜

Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. Often we are caught in situations where standing up for justice is a difficult choice to make but it is at such moments when one's conscience takes a pick, depending on the sincere intuition of one's soul because, yes, conscience can be lost and clouded when one has veered into the dungeons of the Mephistopheles. 

Let me end with : "Justice is a temporary thing that must at last come to an end; but the conscience is eternal and will never die." (Martin Luther)

Now the soul seeks coffee β˜•β˜•β˜• or tea 🍡🍡🍡🍡 for those who please and because it just slipped into my mind as I was writing this down, I am adding a melody to my cuppa :

Kisiki muskuraahaton pe ho nisaar

Kisika dard mil sake to le udhaar

Kisike waaste ho tere dil men pyaar, jina isika naam hai

So apni Hasi ki hifazat Karo aur koi layak insaan mile to aaj ke hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and pyaar β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ baant do!

Ham sab ke patience ko Bappa zaroor reward karenge! 🌺🌺🌿

Manapurvak aabhar πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Aale,

❀️J 

Edited by jankiraghav - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail

Great analysis as usual , Janki :)

I am getting tired of their stupid mistakes. How is she studying for a test tomorrow , if she is taking the day off ? They make such idiotic mistakes. Is everyone working in the PH very new at making shows?

this lack of attention to details is very annoying, this shows their lack of care. How long are they gonna depend on the talents and attraction of the main couple to keep this show interesting ?

Off late the editing is sloppy, the scene transition is abrupt. They are throwing shade on the audience intelligence and patience. 

I think ayesha was hurt while these scenes were shot maybe they switched the scenes around. But still doesn’t excuse their sloppy bloopers.

raji02 thumbnail

Such an apt analysis of the episode. For me the last 5 β€˜mins were highlight of the episode. its appalling how everyone despite being uncomfortable with the utter humiliation being meted out to a member of the family do not raise voice against it. why is it that the so called maturity ka moorti patralekha despite enjoying such support cannot stop bk? it would have been easy if she spoke against it, but then she would not remain their chaheeti bahu anymore. 

you scold your children for being irresponsible, try to make them understand, but the language bk uses and the methods employed is despicable. 

this is where sai holds my heart. she stands up for even those who have never supported her. if it was karishma or patralekha in place of mohit, she would still have objected to bk. the look of surprise on the face of every family member is proof of how such an act is incomprehensible to them, where everyone just thinks about their own selfish motives. but virat knows that sai would never keep quiet in face of injustice happening infront of her, the look of pride on his face was one to be noted.

how far virat have come in terms of accepting sai, where he once stopped her from standing upto devi and now stating that she is mohit’s bhabhi and have every right to care for him.❀️❀️❀️

Remyavenkat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As usual superπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘. Daily wait for your response of the episode. You write very nicely. Today I liked what you wrote about justice. It is so true. Please keep writing. Your writing style is so good. πŸ‘πŸ‘

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Today's episode was more like a filler one and tomorrow will be an interesting day. Mohit is laidback and needs a push but he shouldn't be humiliated this way. I am glad Sai and Virat stood up for him. Somewhere I believe he kind of deserved this humiliation to understand what his wife goes through every day. He hasn't stood up for his wife even once nor has he shown any sympathy to Karishma for putting up with this humiliation. He has failed as a husband big time so I am not very excited to see him in Sai’s team. I am shocked to see Sonali and Onkar priority is to please  their Vahini instead of standing up for their son and DIL. It was a pleasant surprise to see you remember my post that was posted long back. 

I had shared this earlier in some thread. Virat believes as a Vahini Sai has the right to support and feed her Devar but when it was his turn to be fed by his Vahini he decided not to eat the food served by her. She brought the food with Kaku’s permission yet he decided not to eat. This shows he realized her intentions to a certain extent hence he draws a line and doesn't entertain her when she tries to take care of him. He might not openly accept it because somewhere he believes if Samrat comes back things will be ok as Pakhi will get a chance to spend time with his brother which will make her realize whatever she feels for him is infatuation not love like how he figured out after being with Sai. What he doesn't realize is his approach is only sending wrong messages. 

Janaki I feel the mismatch in the episode happened because of the actress playing sayi got injured .. so they had to bring forward mohit story .till Ladakh fiasco .. or something..

also pulkit sayi Devyani should have opened up nicely after Ladakh trip .. they were caught unawares and did the best they could ..

Edited by msin - 3 years ago
Roch thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: msin

Janaki I feel the mismatch in the episode happened because of the actress playing sayi got injured .. so they had to bring forward mohit story .till Ladakh fiasco .. or something..

also pulkit sayi Devyani should have opened up nicely after Ladakh trip .. they were caught unawares and did the best they could ..

Don’t think so, as this is the story flow in the original, so they knew what they were doing. 

It’s the dialogues which are creating issues. He saying Kal chutti Leni padegi was not required.

Forget all that β€œPatralekha Chavan” ke baad Aur kya blooper reh jaate hain 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Awesome post by you, Janki! πŸ€—❀️

Originally posted by: yyyy

Today's episode was more like a filler one and tomorrow will be an interesting day. Mohit is laidback and needs a push but he shouldn't be humiliated this way. I am glad Sai and Virat stood up for him. Somewhere I believe he kind of deserved this humiliation to understand what his wife goes through every day. He hasn't stood up for his wife even once nor has he shown any sympathy to Karishma for putting up with this humiliation. He has failed as a husband big time so I am not very excited to see him in Sai’s team. I am shocked to see Sonali and Onkar priority is to please  their Vahini instead of standing up for their son and DIL. It was a pleasant surprise to see you remember my post that was posted long back. 

I had shared this earlier in some thread. Virat believes as a Vahini Sai has the right to support and feed her Devar but when it was his turn to be fed by his Vahini he decided not to eat the food served by her. She brought the food with Kaku’s permission yet he decided not to eat. This shows he realized her intentions to a certain extent hence he draws a line and doesn't entertain her when she tries to take care of him. He might not openly accept it because somewhere he believes if Samrat comes back things will be ok as Pakhi will get a chance to spend time with his brother which will make her realize whatever she feels for him is infatuation not love like how he figured out after being with Sai. What he doesn't realize is his approach is only sending wrong messages. 

mohit sayi for virat is not the same as virat PP relationship.. that’s where his chauvinistic attitude comes into play ..

He has never treated PP as  his bhabhi .. she is his friend .. maybe married to his brother .. even the family has not reinforced it .. they keep bringing best friends tag .. not devar bhabhi relationship  is more important.. 
yes she’s another man’s wife so he will maintain a distance but can chat with her about other things .. which is ok .. 

now will he allow the same liberties to his wife .. that has to be seen .. the way virat speaks with Pp calling her pakhi .. telling her to come to gharcholi with Sunny .,

Today if Mohit dares to do the same with sayi .. he will beat him up ..Mohit calls sayi vahini not sayi .. she must be 3-4 years younger to him.. the way family suggested pakhi to go with virat .. yesterday Sonali was asking VV if virat got chhuti .. would virat have liked it if Mohit n sayi were being talked about like this .. No ..

But he has ensured that Mohit karishma toe the bhabhi line for sayi .. Today he told Kaku sayi is Mohit β€˜s bhabhi .. An extension of him can take care of his younger brother .. because bhabhi Ma saman  hoti hai .. so he prided that his bride is getting more attached to household matters and doing things needed as a daughter in law .. 

Edited by msin - 3 years ago
akniti thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I usually decide to watch episode or not after reading your analysis πŸ‘...thank you