Ek tukda dhoop (Chapter 4, page 5)

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 1 - page 1

Chapter 2 page 2

Chapter 3 - page 4 

Chapter 4 - page 5 

It has been a good coupe of months, since the Baliya trip. Rani has finally started her engineering course at Jaipur university. Being a daughter in law and a student at the same time has proven to be tough, but she manages and does both roles justice. Veer continues to look out for Rani without her realising and made it his life’s mission to ensure that Rani doesn’t get hurt like she did in Baliya again. But only if that worked…

“Bro, I told you Bhabisa isn’t home yet!! I called her, went to her uni, spoke to her friends. No one saw her today. She didn’t even attend class today. Bro this is odd, Bhabisa never does this.”

Hearing these words Veer started to get worried, it was very out of character for Rani to be like that, she never stays out without informing anyone. 

‘It’s almost 10pm…let me call her phone once again’

Veer attempts to call her phone but alas no reply once again. Veer gets out and decides to get the police involved. 

“Vikram, what are you doing here? I said to go and study”. 

“Bro, I’m going with you, she is your wife, but she is my Bhabisa”

With that they leave the house. They look everywhere. Nothing makes sense. Veer’s thoughts are clouded with Rani’s name. 'What could have happened to her? Did she eat? Is she safe? Where is she?' Veer kept scolding himself for every bad thought that crossed his head.

“Bro…the road is blocked, look…” 

Veer’s phone rings and its Rani, with a big smile he picks up the call. 

“Rani, are you mad? Where are you? What…”

“hello, excuse me? I am not Rani, I found her on the street, bleeding heavily. It said Dr. Saab on her call log, so I called you. If you are a Dr, please come to the address I sent, she is unconsco…”

Veer didn’t need to hear the rest of the sentence. He rushed to the spot and saw Rani, his wife, his reason to smile now, his reason to come home early now, laying in a pool of blood, barely breathing, being handling by the paramedics. 

“Bro, its Bhabisa. It’s bha…” Vikram couldn’t finish his sentence. They both rushed to the scene and Veer took a hold of Rani. 

“Rani, I’m here. I won’t let anything happen to you.” 

“Sir, we need to take her now, you follow us with your car” 

Veer not ready to leave Rani alone, decided to go with the ambulance and Vikram drove to the hospital. 

“Bappa, if anything happens to Bhabisa this time na…I won’t ever talk to you again. You know how much she means to me. Bappa please take care of her” and he speeds. 

They reached the hospital and Rani was rushed in the OT. The police shows up and claims that Rani has been a victim of a hit and run. 

“What do you mean it was a hit and run and you don’t know anything about it? Why do you have CCTVs then? HUH? For show?? Find out who did this to my wife, before I have to”

Veer was furious. He almost lost Rani twice. He could not lose her again. He can’t afford to lose her now. The Rajawats arrive.

“What happened? Vikram? Veer? Why are you covered in blood?” said Ranisa with the least of emotions. “Both of you go back and wear something decent. Everyone is looking. You are princes, not servants, and Veer stop acting like a road side jungli” 

Veer has had enough. Not a day has gone by since they have returned from Baliya, that he or Rani didn’t hear a taunt from Ranisa. His respect for her was slowly dying and he knew it. But he couldn’t help it. He busted at her. 

“Ranisa, I beg you, say whatever you want to me after I’m out of this hospital with Rani by my side. Right now, please just, don’t talk. I don’t want to do or say something I might regret”. 

Ranisa was shocked, nonetheless. She knew that Veer did not have the same respect for her anymore. She knew that she could not use her powerful voice on him anymore. Recently, it has not worked. He started doing things the way he likes it. She was slowly losing the one person who was willing to do anything for her and this did not sit right with her.

“Veer, how dare you…” she got abruptly cut off by Vikram

“Mom, seriously?? Right now? You couldn’t find any better time to come and shout at us? We are in a hospital! Bhabisa is in there, battling between life and death and you are worried about what people are going to think about us because our clothes have blood on them?” 

Vikram could not hold it in anymore. He let out. He was mad. The woman, who gave birth to him, the woman that he calls mother, is nothing but a stone hearted devil. He tried many times to see things from her perspective. But he failed.

“Vikram, how dare you? I am your mother! You…” 

“YES! YOU ARE MY MOTHER! UNFORTUNATELY! But that woman in there, is my Bhabisa, my friend. When dadisa needs someone to remind her to take her medicine, Bhabisa does it. When Nandini needs someone to choose an outfit for her, Bhabisa is there. When dad needs someone to play chess with, Bhabisa is there. When I’m studying late at night, she comes to give me food. When I’m sad, she comes to cheer me up. When I get good grades, she gets me presents. When I need someone to talk to, she listens to me, not you! SO YES, YOU ARE MY MOTHER, BUT ONLY BY NAME. It’s Bhabisa that fulfils all those duties that you were meant to do!”

Vikram storms out of the hospital. Leaving everyone speechless. Nobody knew that Rani was taking care of the family so much. Veer started tearing up. And one thing hit him hard. When nobody asks how his day was…Rani asks. She stays up until he walks into the room and makes sures that she hears all about his day and how he saved another person today, but today…he is helpless. His wife, his friend, his best friend is on that cold bed, fighting between life and death and he can’t do anything about it. His biggest fear was slowly crawling up again…what if Rani doesn’t make it?

Not knowing what to do…he walked up to the little mandir. 

“Mata Rani…how funny is that? Her name is Rani and so is yours? She believes in you a lot you know. She really loves you. Every day she prays to you. She talks to you. You’re best friend. But she is my best friend. Please, I beg you, give her back to me. I can’t lose her. Mata Rani, you know I can’t function without her. She has become a part of me. From my morning to my night. She is with me. In my head, in my heart…

A big realisation hit Veer; he is indeed in love with this pagli Rani. “I love her, don’t take her please. I beg you”. He breaks down.

“Dr Veer Singh Rajawat, we have found s partial number plate, we need you to confirm that this number plate has nothing to do with Mrs Rajawat”. Veer gets up from this position and checks the picture from the officer’s phone and is confused. He has seen a similar number plate but isn’t sure where it’s from. 

“Sorry officer, the plate says KM00…I don’t recall any cars with this plate” 

“that’s fine. We are launching a formal investigation. We will keep you in the loop Drand they leave. 

“KM00…I told that idiot to be careful and leave no trace. If Veer finds out about this car then I’m done, I have to do something quickly” thinks Ranisa.

Veer still in his emotional trance, doesn’t realise that Ranisa is right next to him and he says “Mata Rani I promise you one thing, I will find out who did Rani’s accident. And they will see the wrath of Veer Singh Rajawat.”

With that he leaves and goes back to the waiting room. Leaving Ranisa in fear and worry. 

Edited by Fahmida21 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Fahmidaaa!!! Girl, this is awesome!!! 🤪🤗

I love Veer and Vikram's love for Rani. It's so realistic, we will see that in the future someday. Oh dear, you won't let me leave this show ever right? 🤣🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Loved it to the core

The Brothers love one for his wife and one for his bhabhisa

Bappa and Vikram

Mata Rani and Veer

do not give ideas to the ATBA on  RaniSa trying a hit and run on Rani

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Please post next chapter. Don't make it an OS 😆

Fahmiii93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

Fahmidaaa!!! Girl, this is awesome!!! 🤪🤗

I love Veer and Vikram's love for Rani. It's so realistic, we will see that in the future someday. Oh dear, you won't let me leave this show ever right? 🤣🤣

you are stuck in here with me🤣 thank youuuuuu

Fahmiii93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Loved it to the core

The Brothers love one for his wife and one for his bhabhisa

Bappa and Vikram

Mata Rani and Veer

do not give ideas to the ATBA on  RaniSa trying a hit and run on Rani

I hope they don't read this. if this happens in the show...it'll confirm the act that THEY STALK EVERYTHING WE DO🤣 THANK YOU SHEILAAA

Fahmiii93 thumbnail

Please post next chapter. Don't make it an OS 😆

okayyyy I shall continue it

love you mannn❤️

flamingoAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

I hope they don't read this. if this happens in the show...it'll confirm the act that THEY STALK EVERYTHING WE DO🤣 THANK YOU SHEILAAA

The taking care of Rani scene post the kabaddi bloodshed was just like my FF. The only thing different was Veer ordered everyone to bring things, not Rani 😆

Fahmiii93 thumbnail

The taking care of Rani scene post the kabaddi bloodshed was just like my FF. The only thing different was Veer ordered everyone to bring things, not Rani 😆

we really should get credit for their story lines 🤣

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Superb . Even in the show if Rani Sa attempts to do this ,I am not surprised . Please continue . Don't stop..pls