Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What did Vansh say and  is it me or does it seem like Kabir behavior changed again 

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

why is Vansh even sharing his sorrows with Kabir?

Damn Vansh looks dumb as day goes by day. Being emotional weak is fair enough but the smartness Vansh was known for not there since revenge track. Even Ishani believes kabir now.

Edited by bahi. - 3 years ago
vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why the hell is vansh talking about something  do personal  to kabir...to his arch enemy .....

vallu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Damn Vansh looks dumb as day goes by day. Being emotional weak is fear enough but the smartness Vansh was known for not there since revenge track. Even Ishani believes kabir now.

After revenge...the old vrs traits were again shown....till chang deal...but after loosing the diamonds they are again making him look clueless...come on....cvz...to make one character have upper hand another should  not be made clueless ignorant...

I was so happy when he gave kabir the same pain which he put ridz through...he crushed his ego...made him emotional vulnerable...i thought emotions will make kabir do some blunder...i thought aryan was planted by vansh......

The minute I get hopeful......kuch disappointing  they show.... yesterday when vansh chose to stay with ishani instead of running  behind that contract killer...i was like yeah... let kabir n aryan play pakda pakdi....vansh chose to chop the head of snake...he set out to meet chang...i was like wow...he still has clarity...but this precap🥺...lets see...

Edited by vallu123 - 3 years ago
Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Glad Vansh is talking about his fears with Ridhhima but then why with Kabir😏🤷‍♀️

RishiGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

What did Vansh say and  is it me or does it seem like Kabir behavior changed again 

Kabir is always cunning - he won’t ever change 

Vansh said he doesn’t want to be a father 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

Damn Vansh looks dumb as day goes by day. Being emotional weak is fair enough but the smartness Vansh was known for not there since revenge track. Even Ishani believes kabir now.

Mamta loves kabir so much that she’ll do anything to make him the best now!!  She’s such a dumb woman 

I’m feeling so bad for the way they’re butchering the character of Vansh 

RishiGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: vallu123

Why the hell is vansh talking about something  do personal  to kabir...to his arch enemy .....

Mamta loves kabir 

So tries to make others look dumb! She’ll do anything for kabir 

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Kabir is always cunning - he won’t ever change 

Vansh said he doesn’t want to be a father 

It’s sad  because of what has happened and his childhood he thinks he won’t be a good father