Anupama - Hero of her own Story (9th Feb'21 Episode)

Anupreeya thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What I liked most about today's episode was that Anupama rescued not only all the children but herself as well from the fire. It says that she is the hero (for the lack of a better word) of her own story and doesn't need saving, unlike the typical track on Indian Television.

(Although there were many indications that Vanraj might go into the fire to rescue her, I am so thankful they didn't show that and I was silently wishing for that to not happen.)

Also, some other subtle things I really liked in today's episode -

When Kinjal and Kavya instinctively held hands on hearing the news about the fire. Even Kavya said, "Thank God, everyone is fine"

(During the beginning of the show, Kavya was a relatively positive chatecter and I used to like her and the makers for that, thinking that in atleast one show they keep the other woman as a human being and not a vamp. But alas, for TRP they did make her a vamp. But today, after a long time I got a glimpse of the same Kavya as the initial episodes)

And when Kavya contrasted Vanraj and Kinjal as her boss. Thankfully she realises the true character of Vanraj little by little atleast. Hopefully, her equation with Kinjal will improve after this and she won't make Kinjal's life difficult in office. (Ghar mein Baa aur Toshu already kafi hain)

Edited by Anupreeya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well said.

Even i also don't want that Vanraj would rescue Anupama from the fire.

Kavya was not a vamp in the beginning but with the time she turns to a Vamp.

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yess we always know kavya going to be third angle in the show but we never hate her the way we hate her now because before she was not irritating however she use to be sensible women but makers ruin her character

Laysha thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Insecurities makes a person negative she always had that from the begining 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Making Kavya a vamp is projecting the show to be more patriarchal than Leela and Paritosh put together. If she has to be negative so has to be Vanraj, but the CVs hop in his Mr. goody two shoes face on the tv screens every now and then.

The vernacular version Kavya also has a child with whom she is very attached (even if she is not an idealistic-cum-doormat mother like Anupamaa)

She loses his custody, her flat and even her job eventually, in pursuit of Vanraj and a relationship which she didn't want to be attached to at the first place. Vanraj was the one who pulled her back when she wanted to leave just because nothing was at stake for him back then. Now he is evading divorce because he is assured he has enough supporters back home who can pressure Anupmaa to take him back.

I wouldn't blame Kavya for being as petty as she gets, just because she is trying to hold on to whatever she has left with her.