Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Let's summarize  the script of recent tracks :

Rudra gets drugged ---> Gets accused of something ---> Rudra don't remember anything ----> Preesha has "vishwas" ----> Preesha saves Rudra ----> Repeat the same in next track🤣

The show has actually become a comedy circus cum crime thriller that it doesn't even evoke any emotions in me.. What degradation of a good show

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Complete butchering. 

I saw capa yesterday and clearly its going fake double way. But its pretty obvious the CVs themselves are letting audience write the script.

Audience wanted a double to make SR bearable and worked it into the script to make sense and now its their genius idea and is gonna use it to scapegoat all the shit they pulled.

Im just hoping in the next 2 weeks max this entire track ends with mahima in jail. 

So fed up of this 3 month long akkadrama. 

Honestly didnt even hate aishwarya k but now she irritates me. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Complete butchering. 

I saw capa yesterday and clearly its going fake double way. But its pretty obvious the CVs themselves are letting audience write the script.

Audience wanted a double to make SR bearable and worked it into the script to make sense and now its their genius idea and is gonna use it to scapegoat all the shit they pulled.

Im just hoping in the next 2 weeks max this entire track ends with mahima in jail. 

So true yaar her presence just irritates me now I swear with her being shown I hate it poora mood kharab karleti hai ! Kuch nhau hosakta yaar hamara 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

Complete butchering. 

If they are really letting audience write the script, then Mahima chapter will be closed by next week.. There was never such outrage or trend to end a track.. So if the CVs respect online fans, things will wrap up soon..

About imposter, may be it was planned this way or made this way after that cringe scene backlash.. In any case the writing after that episode was completely shoddy & confused.. It looked like they don't know how to get out of mess & then got into a messier situation with Balraj murder..

yhc_loves thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

GOLmaal hain Bhai Golmaal hain ..is all I can think off with all the illogical shit that has been pulled on us in the name of twist n turns 

CV's have been high on WEED  for the past 3 months with all Mahima drug and now have NO idea how to detox   themselves from the Mahima addiction  but have to no other choice ...isliye aise pulling one shit tricks after another ..cannot imagine these are the same CV's who gave pre Mahima tracks or do they also have imposters..

I mean they thought they  would get the dramatic effect with the cringeworthy scene instead everyone was mostly convinced that it wasnt Rudra even TRP ..justifying THE TRP ...and so to get that dramatic effect killed off Balraj (facepalm ) and now suddenly  MR.Rudra pops up ..My head is spinning completely with all the comedy and logicless and clueless things going on 

I still want to believe the jungle, confrontation and all are Rudra ...and will ..waise if CVs's are illogical  Y cant I be ..I watch their idiotic tracks so am allowed .. Preesha clearly pointed out in the board room that wasn't Rudra like she would have understood ..or as usual last moment shit pulled by CV's 

WEll the price Abrar gets for doing the cringeworthy scene is may be get to play a obsessive possesive stalker ..Hero n Vllian ek saath ..

And Preesha charcacter back to using her brains and getting ready to be the typical FL ...

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The sheer number of times Rudra has been intoxicated only to say "mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai" after he wakes up from his power nap, is a record of some kind.. 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

GOLmaal hain Bhai Golmaal hain ..is all I can think off with all the illogical shit that has been pulled on us in the name of twist n turns 

CV's have been high on WEED  for the past 3 months with all Mahima drug and now have NO idea how to detox   themselves from the Mahima addiction  but have to no other choice ...isliye aise pulling one shit tricks after another ..cannot imagine these are the same CV's who gave pre Mahima tracks or do they also have imposters..

I mean they thought they  would get the dramatic effect with the cringeworthy scene instead everyone was mostly convinced that it wasnt Rudra even TRP ..justifying THE TRP ...and so to get that dramatic effect killed off Balraj (facepalm ) and now suddenly  MR.Rudra pops up ..My head is spinning completely with all the comedy and logicless and clueless things going on 

I still want to believe the jungle, confrontation and all are Rudra ...and will ..waise if CVs's are illogical  Y cant I be ..I watch their idiotic tracks so am allowed .. Preesha clearly pointed out in the board room that wasn't Rudra like she would have understood ..or as usual last moment shit pulled by CV's 

WEll the price Abrar gets for doing the cringeworthy scene is may be get to play a obsessive possesive stalker ..Hero n Vllian ek saath ..

And Preesha charcacter back to using her brains and getting ready to be the typical FL ...

I seriously don't know what they are showing.. It just makes US look FOOLS to even trying to make sense of what is being shown🤪

I think they changed their script after all the uproar.. they actually didn't know what to do after that cringe scene, so they just kept on trying to clear the mess.. but in reality is making things more illogical & complicated.. I don't even know what to say anymore

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

The sheer number of times Rudra has been intoxicated only to say "mujhe kuch yaad nahi hai" after he wakes up from his power nap, is a record of some kind.. 

True😆 But this time it's record.. for about half a month he was unconscious🤪 A hero of the show who can be drugged & displaced anytime anywhere by anyone🤣