Rahly were emotional on arshi's eviction

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I never expected this that I will feel emotional at arshi's eviction😒. This means rahly and arshi both have a good bond and I hope this stays forever😳. Aly was literally crying while hugging her😭. I love aly😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Rahul, Aly, Arshi, Jasmine... Everyone liked each other in some way or the other. The fights were just for entertainment.

It was a very beautiful moment indeed. ❤️

Edited by DaddyMarvel - 3 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

Rahul, Aly, Arshi, Jasmine... Everyone liked each other ik some way or the other. The fights were just for entertainment.

It was a very beautiful moment indeed. ❤️

🤗

Khooni_darinda thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

I never expected this that I will feel emotional at arshi's eviction😒. This means rahly and arshi both have a good bond and I hope this stays forever😳. Aly was literally crying while hugging her😭. I love aly😳

Rahul treated her like a shit for whole week but I think they bonded well. He looked really upset. Aly and Arshi hug got me emotional 🥺 Either Nikki or Devo should have been eliminated not begam 😭

bb7891011121314 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Everyone was sad for her eviction. 😭 i will miss her funny fights with rakhi and my favourite moment of bb14—Arshi and Aly’s wedding 🤣

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb7891011121314

Everyone was sad for her eviction. 😭 i will miss her funny fights with rakhi and my favourite moment of bb14—Arshi and Aly’s wedding 🤣

Yes that wedding was the best moment of bb😆🤣

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why did Rahul treat her so horribly for a week then?

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

many things happens in the house.we also fight.But at the end,after the show we feel good to see all of them together partying. and i hope everyone including rubina abhinav will join rest.  and rahul aly jasmine disha rakhi arshi debo are going to be more strong after bb-may be eijaj and punia Too with them.

Edited by OspraYZod - 3 years ago
RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

many things happens in the house.we also fight.But at the end,after the show we feel good to see all of them together partying. and i hope everyone including rubina abhinav will join rest.  and rahul aly jasmine disha rakhi arshi debo are going to be more strong after bb-may be eijaj and punia Too with them.

And they will party because in live feeds I see everyone talks to each other and have fun. We are just shown their fights not their good things