Anupamaa

Anupama is a legend show

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Literally, I have not seen a single show before Anupama where the bahu of a house really replies with the practical things possible be it any police law which she said in yesterday episode and her replies to baa, vanraj and kavya are to the point and not just standing in front of them, listening and crying, collecting illogical proofs like in most of the shows where female lead gets old in age in exposing the villain and still not able to expose them😅...and still in most of the shows whatsapp or any other sharing media is not used like they didn't exist ... protagonist has every proof still they keep it in their phone only, get hit by villain and the proof gone... Anupama is a legend show for me which is actually speaking all the thoughts which most of us have when we watch it... hats off to the writers , producers, directorsand the entire team...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anupama is practical show  . Yeh cvs  anupama ko strong dikhate hain but practical way mein  which i really like lot 

I want to see  strong Fl but in practical way and also love strong dialogue but practical strong dialogue . I could not  appreciate those serial jisme  impractiacally  female lead ko strong dikhaya jaata hai  aur strong dialogue bhi im ractiacally hote hain 

Jaise female lead trishul se villian ko mandir  mein maarne jaa rahi hai aur background mein mantra baj raha hai. Yeh impractiacally thing hai practical yahi hota hai ki reality mein bhi law ko apne hand mein lene ko nahin kehta hai   hai  criminal ko punish karna law ka kaam hota hai to 

Koi koi aise  strong female lead dikhayi jaati hai jinko real life mein karna posible nahin hota ha

And also it is also impractical  that strong lady kabhi royegi nahin   how much strong lady but hai to wo aakhir insaan hai bhagwaan nahi    to woh  ro bhi sakti hai. Strong lady ka matlab  yeh nahin ki  woh kabhi ro nahin sakti 

Strong lady ka matlab yeh bhi nahin ki saara kaam woh akele hi kar legi. Kabhi  na kabhi use kisi point pe doosre ki help chahiye hoti hai 

So i prefer that strong  female lead but practical over impractical strong female lead 

And it is good C finally there is serial anupama which do not show strong  female lead in impractical way but in practical and in logic way

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago
shivam0711 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

Anupama is practical show  . Yeh cvs  anupama ko strong dikhate hain but practical way mein  which i really like lot 

I want to see  strong Fl but in practical way and also love strong dialogue but practical strong dialogue . I could not  appreciate those serial jisme  impractiacally  female lead ko strong dikhaya jaata hai  aur strong dialogue bhi im ractiacally hote hain 

Jaise female lead trishul se villian ko mandir  mein maarne jaa rahi hai aur background mein mantra baj raha hai. Yeh impractiacally thing hai practical yahi hota hai ki reality mein bhi law ko apne hand mein lene ko nahin kehta hai   hai  criminal ko punish karna law ka kaam hota hai to 

Koi koi aise  strong female lead dikhayi jaati hai jinko real life mein karna posible nahin hota ha

And also it is also impractical  that strong lady kabhi royegi nahin   how much strong lady but hai to wo aakhir insaan hai bhagwaan nahi    to woh  ro bhi sakti hai. Strong lady ka matlab  yeh nahin ki  woh kabhi ro nahin sakti 

Strong lady ka matlab yeh bhi nahin ki saara kaam woh akele hi kar legi. Kabhi  na kabhi use kisi point pe doosre ki help chahiye hoti hai 

So i prefer that strong  female lead but practical over impractical strong female lead 

And it is good C finally there is serial anupama which do not show strong  female lead in impractical way but in practical and in logic way

Exactly... agree 100% and moreover it is getting high trps which is a sign that people want to see these types of shows now rather than usual dramas of kidnapping, multiple marriages and female lead being thrown out of the house multiple times but she again comes there likes nothing happened

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Anupama is a progressive show where if a woman knows to live for the happiness of her family, she also knows to raise her voice against her husband who  cheated   her, 

What makes me most happy is that he did not forgive this deception👏