‘Tum Theek Ho?’, Touching Anokhi’s face and Getting down on his knee

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Haye.. I can’t stop watching today’s episode.. so beautifully acted by both actors.. but somethings that really stood out to me was Shaurya’s softness towards Anokhi..

‘Tum theek ho?’ - He asked Anokhi multiple times if she is okay.. even though she did not answer, he kept on asking her.. maybe it was just to reassure himself that she was fine

He kept on touching Anokhi’s face - chin and cheek (jawline) to be precise.. I felt like it was almost like to reassure that ‘I’m here not don’t be scared’ 

and lastly, getting down on his knee, when he left to get the water, she was stood up and when he came back, she was sat down, now he could of just passed the water to her and stood up, but he got down on one knee and gave her the water 

haye.. I’m in Shaurya and Anokhi Land! 

leave your comments 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaarA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Haye.. I can’t stop watching today’s episode.. so beautifully acted by both actors.. but somethings that really stood out to me was Shaurya’s softness towards Anokhi..

‘Tum theek ho?’ - He asked Anokhi multiple times if she is okay.. even though she did not answer, he kept on asking her.. maybe it was just to reassure himself that she was fine

He kept on touching Anokhi’s face - chin and cheek (jawline) to be precise.. I felt like it was almost like to reassure that ‘I’m here not don’t be scared’ 

and lastly, getting down on his knee, when he left to get the water, she was stood up and when he came back, she was sat down, now he could of just passed the water to her and stood up, but he got down on one knee and gave her the water 

leave your comments 

Although I love Shaurya in specs but it was good he was not wearing them at that time. His eyes were soooo damn beautiful and his emotions were evident in them. That was scene was my favourite.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was so intrigued by clips on Instagram that I thought of checking out the episode. That whole scene kind of reminded me of one other couple I followed five years back - Raghav and Kalpana... It was enacted so beautifully by actors here... I am disappointed DJ's Unit is production house for this show.. Though they did handle their other shows well like Mere Dad ki Dulhaniya, they have clearly messed some Jodis in other shows, including Raghav and Kalpi😭... I am going to try my level best to keep my addiction level low for this show and keep it for entertainment purpose... But it looks difficult to do that given they are showing such beautiful scenes. 

I loved the way terrified Anokhi ran outside the classroom and Shaurya held her to calm her down a bit. Of course, him getting water for her was cherry on cake. 

I wonder if he would believe her when she points out at her sister or won't believe her.. But so far so good.. 

Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

leave your comments 

That gesture indeed lifted the whole scene to another level. 🤩

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

i am just rofl..this forum got active with a hig and a separate post for his chin touching scene..🤣

future mein romance dikhayaengaey tho forum will blast..😆

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Don’t get me wrong, I loved the hug - but the last bit is one I keep coming back to and rewatching more and more now. You described it so beautifully. I loved the last bit with the water. Very sensitive. He kept his hand softly under the water bottle until she started drinking it and then slowly moved it away. Kept looking at her. 

Hope the show continues on this upward trajectory next week. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

you guys have noted every details minutely😆

dimcious11 thumbnail

Exactly yesterday's episode was treat to watch infact i'm continously watching all the ShaKhi scenes on repeat 😛

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

leave your comments 

When he hugged her and that song played..anokhi was obviously crying but he also had tears in his eyes.. he was really worried.. they have issues with each other but shaurya will never want to see anokhi in any kind of trouble.. there was a difference of night and day between shaurya and his family when they heard about a missing girl student.. shaurya was completely worried and his bade papa cared less even if she died.. 

I am prepared for many more such lovely Shakhi moments.. the age difference, the height difference and the student lecturer kind of relationship is all so beautiful between them.. 

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

How softly he was holding her face and chin. Shaurya had tears in his eyes. Can tell by his eyes how worried he was for anokhi.

Hopefully in future sakhi romance shaurya's eyes are going to play big role..also karanvir is a really good actor 👏 

Also i feel like their height difference makes it more cute.😍  how tightly anokhi was holding him poor girl was traumatised.