continue plz

Abhiya_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Waiting for hot romance 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay so this chapter has some serious 18+ HOT business! I have added a warning where it starts and finishes in case u guys are uncomfortable reading it, but I know u guys, u are as bad as me 😉😆

IMPORTANT: This chapter has some foreign language and translations are given at the end of the chapter so you don't have to Google it.

Okay now onto the chapter!!

Chapter 13

A large cheese pizza with a light beer was the best part of the night. I was sitting in the Raichand's private living room on the first floor, savouring each and every bite. From the corner of my eye, I saw Abhay looking at me, humour filled in his eyes. 

'What?' I asked him, my mouthful of cheesy goodness, dusting the bread crumbs off my dress.

'Nothing...just...it seems to me you took my carbs advice seriously,' he said matter-of-factly. 

I rolled my eyes, sipping my beer, 'Uhh no. We've had a stressful night and I wanted to drown my anger in food.'

'Sure,' he was sipping neat bourbon. 'Are you done?'

'Oh yeah.' I pushed the plate off my lap. 'You gonna help me change?' I battled my eyelash at him. But careful Piya, you have some questions he has to answer tonight.

That caught him off guard. 'Uhh no,' he cleared his throat awkwardly. 'But I need to show you your bedroom.'

'So that you can be in there with me, got it.' I giggled like a maniac, loving the effect I had on him.

'Piya...' I heard the warning in his voice, laced with humour.

'Wait outside my door for me, will you.'

The bedroom was bigger than I anticipated. Classic wooden furniture, a red walls and silk bedsheets. There was something very sensual about the entire decor. And it felt like Abhay gave me this particular room on purpose. Because it made me want to throw him on the bed and do unspeakable things to him.

Ignoring the ache I felt for him, I opened the cupboard and spotted a variety of PJs neatly stacked. Shorts, tank tops, pyjamas, T-shirts, night dresses, all in black silk material. Expensive undoubtedly. I picked a pyjama and tank top, there was enough skin show to keep it classy too. Checking the label I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was. Custom made Victoria's Secret PJs. 

'Of course...' I muttered to myself, unzipping my gown and taking off my underwear. The Raichands were loaded undoubtedly. So obviously the guests would also enjoy extravagant clothes, even if it were just nightwear.

The silk felt good against my skin, softer than any other VS pyjamas I'd ever worn. Placing my clothes folded neatly in a laundry bag, I went to open the door, spotting Abhay outside.

'Come on in,' I said sweetly, nothing how his grey eyes were taking in every inch of my skin. Letting out a huge sigh, he walked into the room. I knew he was getting affected by me. With his back faced to me, now was my time to check him out. How did he manage to make black tracks and a matching vest look so sinfully sexy was beyond comprehension for me. I noticed a tattoo on his shoulder, peaking around the material of his vest.

'What are you staring at?' He turned around, attempting to intimidate me.

'Your tattoo. What is it, an eagle?'

'No that's the animal version of Camazotz, who is said to be the Mayan Bat-God,' Abhay sat on the ottoman at the food of the bed.

'Why a mythical creature?' Curiosity got the bed of me.

'Same old Piya, curious as always,' he smirked at me. Before I could open my mouth and argue he continued, 'Because its dark, loves the night and I'd prefer something timelessly mythical than a lame real animal.' 

'Interesting.' I paced around in the room. 'Did Tanya like it?'

He was caught off-guard with that question, 'Does it matter? Its my body I can do whatever the hell I want.'

'Jesus, calm down Abhay,' I smirked at him, swaying my hips as I moved closer to him. 'I was thinking your girlfriend should have been approving of it all right. After all, you were together for an entire year.'

'I don't think that matters Piya. Dating has nothing to do with what I decide to ink on my body,' the sharp edge in his voice proved he was lying.

I gently touched his face, 'You are a terrible liar, Abhay,' I stocked his cheek. 'Terrible terrible.'

He let out a growl and swat my hands away, 'Don't be ridiculous. Tanya is my girlfriend. As a matter of fact she was supposed to come to the party, unfortunately she's down with stomach flu.'

'Yes, now you have a girlfriend. You didn't have one in the library study room, the locker room, during the party and in your own study room. When you were inches away from kissing me.'

'Piya, you and I both know we have history.'

'That gives you the right to hold me in close proximity?'

'For f**ks sake!' Abhay was seething in anger. 'We did not break up because something bad happened! I had to move urgently after the accident!'

'So we did not break up!' I was adamant on finding out the truth. 'And Abhay, just stop lying!'

'I am not lying!'

'You paid 50000 rupees to your girlfriend to be your girlfriend!' That shut him up. My voice softened as tears filled my eyes, 'I overheard you two. She was hired by you Abhay. To flaunt a fake relationship in front of me.'

'You haven't changed in many ways.' His voice got dangerously now. But I wasn't having any of it. 

'Does it f**king matter? You lied about everything! About our relationship, you dating that con artist, you faking that you moved on.' My voice broke as tears spilled on my cheeks. 'You lied when you held her in your arms and as much as it disgusted me, I could see right through your little act. Admit it Abhay, you still love me.'

Abhay's arms were on my waist, 'This was not supposed to happen...' he said brokenly. 'You were supposed to move on.'

I sniffled, 'I tried to. I even dated in Paris.'

His trip on my waist tightened, nostrils flared ever-so slightly. 'You dated?'

'Hey I was trying to figure out what was wrong with me so I went on a few dates,' my voice continued to crack. 'Of all the men I was surrounded with, that to French men, not one interested me. They spoke in that deep accent of theirs, boasted about their knowledge of wine and French Kissing-'

'You kissed someone?!' Oh God.

I shook my head violently, 'No no I did not. I just...I tried to but something stopped me everytime and it pissed me off.' I sobbed harder. 'Isn't this proof I wasn't ever over you?'

'You almost kissed someone...' What the f**k?

'Focus Abhay!' I shook him harder than needed. 

'Yes I am...you almost kissed someone.' The a**h**e won't stop making me feel terrible when I am vulnerable? Okay then, I'll show him what a b**ch I can be.

'Yes. Yes I almost did,' I said gaining my confidence back. 'A bunch of them...I tried to but couldn't get myself to do it.'

'What?'

'Handsome men,' I got out of his arms. 'Charming, charismatic, incredibly sexy...yet I couldn't kiss them, like I was that close to their face and-'

'Just shut the f**k up!' He pulled me against his chest, his lips grazing against mine making my heart beat violently.

My voice was low, 'Why does this affect you?'

'Because I was your first...I was the one who taught you.'

SNAP. I was in a trance the minute he said those words...

18+ STUFF STARTS

'Abhay,' I spoke against his mouth. 'We're gonna get late.'

'Mmmm...' he moaned, his hands in my hair. 

I tried to talk sense to him while he kissed my neck, 'We have college to attend and oh!'

Abhay cut me off by pushing me on the bed, his jacket discarded. He pulled a weird printed scarf off my neck, throwing it on the ground. 'Piya baby, we can miss one day...besides its an elective class...' His hands were under my top now, a full sleeve yellow coloured fashion disaster.

'Baby but-'

'Mmm!' He pulled away from me to stare into my eyes. 'We have Italian today. And besides,' he grinned when I worked on the buttons of his shirt. 'Talk to me in Italian...I'll teach you much better, you know that. Per favour mia cara.'

Who was I to argue now? I pushed his shirt off, letting my hands roam on the skin of his back while he kissed me deeply again. 'I have got to stop sleeping over.' Abhay's response was merely a deep laugh, after all, I'd never stop staying over.

'I wanna try something...may I, mia cara?' Gosh his accent...

'Yes,' I breathed against his mouth. He claimed my lips again, kissing me while I tugged his hair. Gently, I felt the tip of his tongue swipe against my bottom lip.

'Apri mia cara...' I did as he said, moaning loudly when I tongues brushed against each other.

Abhay pulled back, 'Are you okay?'

'Yes!' Sudden shyness took over me, 'Do that again.'

His eyes turned darker and he did what I asked again..and again..and again. Soon, the power of desire took over us, making him lie between my legs, pushing up my hideous Indian printed skirt, grinding his hardness against my core, making me moan his name. All inhibitions shed now, I peeled my top off.

Abhay groaned as his mouth moved to my chest, planting kisses on the swell. 'Cosi bella...f**k...' Him speaking Italian making me a whimpering mess. I flipped us over, kissing him roughly, running my hands on his abs as he unhooked and discarded the flimsy piece of fabric.

'Dio mio!' I yelped, felling our skin-to-skin contact, Abhay giving me a sensory overload by cupping and using his fingers on my newly exposed skin. 

Flipping me on my back, his mouth started moving south, 'Lascia che io ti ami...' he murmured when he reached the valley of my breasts.

I sighed, letting him take the lead. 'Te amo, mio tesoro...'

18+ ENDS

'Piya! Piya!' 

'Huh!!' I found myself in Abhay's arms who was shaking me, a panic expression on his face.

'Are you alright? You zoned...what happened-'

'Abhay!' I said loudly. 'Abhay!'

'Uhh Piya?' He tried to walk away but I grabbed his arm. Can't play me this time Raichand!

I pulled him back to me, my lips on the skin of his neck, peppering it with small kisses. For the first time, Abhay let me and gave in, his head hung to my shoulder. He pulled a strap of my top down, running his tongue across the distance between my shoulder blade and the base of my neck making me shiver. Just like in the flashback. We both wanted this, each other, now more than anything. 

As we pulled each other impossibly close I whispered, 'Te amo, mio tesoro.' Yes I remembered something.

The walls around him crumbled. Abhay moved closer to capture my lips with his, a moment I had waited for the longest time...

Aww she calls Abhay her treasure! Tesoro means treasure in Italian  U must've noticed me subtly mentioning the word in previous chapters...see how gradually her memory is coming back?! 😉

But oh damn, that was hot! I might've gotten a bit carried away writing it 😉

But I hope you enjoyed it, theres a lot more coming up!

This ff AbhIya won't be as innocent as the TV show, we all know how teens are, yet it won't only be physical. Wait for Piya's memories to come back completely 😉

Until next time!!

Italian to English (curtsey Google Translate) :

Per favour mia cara - Please my darling

Mia cara - My darling

Apri mia cara - Open my darling

Cosi bella - So beautiful

Dio mio - Oh God

Lascia che io ti ami - Let me love you 

Te amo, mio tesoro - I love you my treasure

Raichand Guest Bedroom where Piya is staying

Pin on Decoração de Quarto

Piya's PJs

Tops | Black Silk Razorback Tank Top With Lace Trim | Poshmark

Ultra Soft Silk Pajama Pants, Pure Mulberry Silk Trousers | Elle Silk

simply.meghana thumbnail

☺️☺️☺️

(that’s all I have to say)

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

that bad ?! 

soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

What bad in it 

You write too beautiful that i dont have any word to say so i said nothing to say whats bad in it dear

Abhiya_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very Hot romance,  the memory is when Piya and Abhay date but kya piya knows, abhay secret then? 

And they actually do it? 

Edbellaa thumbnail

Wow a new sort of pkyek story

Loving it ...

I really like ths thg the way u r narrating the leap scenes specially the abhiya n the other members scenes 

Plz do cont soon

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

OK guys so I read ur comments and doubts about what's really going on and let me tell you that I need ya'll to be confused right now 😆 Remember Piya is gradually gaining her memory back, it comes in flashes so she's as confused as you 😆

But relax and enjoy every chapter as it comes coz its gonna get better, I have already planned the entire book and you will love it !!

-----------------

Chapter 14

'Abhay?! Piya?!'

The voices stopped us from kissing each other, making me nearly break down into tears. It was Mr and Mrs Raichand.

Abhay gently moved me away from him. He said loudly, 'In here! The guest room!'

The door opened and they walked in, looking regal and mysterious as always. Haseena Aunty had a smile on her face. 'Piya, I hope you are done with dinner?'

'Yes aunty,' I smiled forcefully. 'In fact we did wait for you but you were no where to be found.'

'Aah, just some important tasks,' Chand Uncle breathes, looking fixedly at Haseena Aunty. Looked like they were having some sort of silent conversation. Weird. 'Well, we hope you sleep well. Come Abhay.'

Oh no. Abhay nodded to his father and began to walk with them. 'Abhay!' I yelped. 'You have to help me practice the lines right? We have rehearsals tomorrow.'

The sheer look of confusion on his handsome face was forcing me to bust into laughter. Focus Piya! 

'What rehearsal?' So he thought he could play dumb.

'Our play. Pretty Woman. Panchi told me she wanted to finish our scenes tomorrow and looks like we won't get the privacy and peace of mind on campus,' I said, hoping he'd fall for it.

'Actually Piya,' Haseena Aunty said. 'We just got off the phone with your father a few minutes ago. We've all decided that it would be better if you and Abhay were not to go on campus for a few days.'

'Huh? How many days are we talking about here?!' And where was I to stay?

'Just the weekend. And you will be staying here. I hope...thats not a problem?' Chand uncle said, as if reading my mind. Double weird

'Not at all.' This was so much better. 

Haseena Aunty spoke, 'In fact, why don't you message Panchi to come over with the entire cast? I am sure there's enough space for rehearsal.' Now she was being so very nice.

'Thank you so much aunty, but I dont think that would be needed. Besides we wouldn't want to disrupt your day.'

'That won't be a problem,' Chand uncle said. 'Haseena and I were just leaving for Delhi. Something has come up urgently. Its imperative we go.' 

Does this mean..?? 'Oh, are you going too Abhay?' I feigned innocence. His eyes narrowed, he knew how difficult I would be making things for him.

'No, I'll be here...with you,' the words fell deliciously off his tongue. 'But for now, lets get to the lines, shall we?' He pulled out his phone. 'I'll message Panchi right now, I am sure she'll be okay with this.'

'Uhuh!' I managed to only nod. The grey in Abhay's eyes were glinting with an unknown emotion. 'Bye uncle, bye aunty!'

'Goodbye Piya. We'll see you soon Abhay.' Once the door shut behind them, he stalked upto me, like a predator claiming his prey.

'Well then,' his voice deeper than ever. 'What do we have here? A liar?'

'I want answers Abhay,' I was adamant then ever. 'You cannot deny it, I remembered something.'

'Could be just your imagination,' he tried being nonchalant. 

'No way Abhay. I saw your face. When I said that word. Tesor- ohh!' I was pinned to the nearest wall, Abhay dangerously close to me. 

'Don't you dare.'

'Oh I do dare,' I wrapped my arms around his torso to keep him close to me. 'And you cannot get away this time until I have answers. What happened that day?'

Our eyes locked, waiting for the other to blink. The grey of his orbs were like swirling storms, boring into the chocolate brown of mine. We continued staring at each other, not bothering how long we would behave like juveniles. He finally relented.

'You used to stay over at times...and sometimes I would at the hostel. What you remembered...was one of the times we went overboard while making out.'

Oh? 'So we didn't-'

'No, not that day' he breathed out. 'This was just...I distracted you enough so we wouldn't go to college. We had both taken Italian as an elective and it was more of an excuse to be around each other since we weren't public at the time.'

'And you were teaching me,' I smiled ever-so-slightly.

His face softened as he flashed his dimples, 'Well after we were done eating each others' faces, I did teach you.'

I blushed and looked at my feet, my arms still around him. Slowly but cautiously, I placed my head on his chest, my grip tightening. Abhay gently stroked my back and waist. We were both unable to let go of each other. 

'Abhay...' I finally murmured. 'But why-'

'Not tonight Piya,' He sounded defeated. 'I don't think I can take more than this.' Fair enough.

'Stay with me,' I whispered. 'Don't leave.'

I waited with baited breath as I could literally hear the gears in his head turned. Wordlessly, he swung me up into his arms, carrying me to the bed. Once he placed me under the duvet, he turned to switch off the lights. The room illuminated a warm yellow from the night lights as Abhay slid under the covers next to me.

'Is this ok?' He whispered into my ear, holding me from behind. No it wasn't, I need you more than ever... 

But instead of saying anything, I turned to face him, the yellow making his face appear luminescent. Gently cuddling him I murmured, 'Now it is.'

It hardly took me minutes to fall asleep, a feat I hadn't achieved since the day I lost my memories. However just before dozing I swore I heard him say, 'Sognami, bellissima...'

----------------

It was a surprise how I managed to wake up by myself, without an alarm. I opened my eyes and found myself staring at Abhay's face, his expression peaceful, his gentle breathing sending a warm fuzzy feeling throughout my body. This did not feel alien at all. In fact this felt like routine. After all we had done this a dozen of times in the past.

His arms were still around me, he had managed to place his palm on the bare skin of my waist, pushing my top slightly up. My leg were entwined with his, one of them wrapped around his waist. 

It seemed we were cuddlers.   

'Your staring...' he murmured, making me flush in embarrassment. I moved slightly, my eyes widened when I felt something hard against my hip bone. 

It also seemed someone was eager to be next to me.

'I am not...' I moved closer.

He opened his gentle eyes, 'What you are doing right now is known as staring Piya, you can check the dictionary.'

'I just got up...'

'Still staring...' He attempted to hide his smile.

I rolled my eyes, giving up. 'Way to ruin the moment.'

'We can't have moments Piya,' he turned away from me, creating a pit in my stomach. 'Can't you let go?'

'I wish I could...' 

He sighed loudly, 'Come on, lets get ready. We have a long day ahead.'

Before I knew it, he had already left the room, left me to my thoughts. I decided to take a few more minutes lying on the bed. Yesterday was...well eventful. Abhay and I spent a lot of time together, and I got back not one but two memories.

I bit my lip, remembering the second one vividly. The way Abhay ran his hands on me, his lips and mouth making sinful sounds...the accent when he spoke to me in a foreign language...the way our bare felt against each other...

'Shut up Piya!' I told myself mentally, shivering at the mental image of us. 'Get out of this bubble for once! You have a long day planned ahead of you.' Jumping out of bed, I rushed to the bathroom and quickly got dressed. Of course all the clothes were black. I chose a crop top, jeans with a denim jacket and converse shoes. Happy with my choice of clothing, I went downstairs, finding Abhay already seated on the dining table reading newspaper.

'Morning. Breakfast's served,' was all he said. That was cold.

Choosing not to respond to him I picked up a butter croissant and made my way to the poolside. Why was he being such an ass?! We shared some very special moments last night. But was this behaviour justified? I continued chomping on my croissant, feeling my anger bubble. 

Abhay Raichand was a huge part of my past and I was of his. There was no denying of the bond we shared. Our love was sacred, it was evident what we had. And what we still had. But there were so many damning holes in my memories. Within the few days this man had moved back to town, everything was thrown into a topsy turvy. Everything was making sense, yet nothing added up. My frustration was hitting the ceiling second by second. I needed answers, and I needed them now.

'Piya.' Of course, he screws up my mood and now interrupts my thoughts too. 'Everyone's here from college for the play rehearsal.'

'I'll be there,' I kept my response curt.

I heard him sigh, 'What now?'

'Nothing. I said I'll be there.'

'So you're gonna be all distant now, right?'

I turned towards him, 'You're one to talk.' He opened his mouth to protest but I was faster, 'You know what, lets just get to work okay? I am done with this shit.'

'Piya-'

'Nuh uh Abhay. Enough is enough. Here I was talking to you and certain words of yours triggered my memories. That brought us closer to almost crossing boundaries. I know you wish to stay away from me but you keep on blowing hot and cold. My brain can only handle so much crap.'

'For God's sake,' he said. 'Why don't you get that your memories involve more than one person? Its not been easy for me too.'

'I am not even asking you to be in my life! I only want some answers and wish to be civil with you!'

'So you're saying you don't feel anything for me?!'

'Of course I do!' Abhay looked flustered hearing these words. 'I do feel for you Abhay. But I don't want you to do something about it.'

'Then what?' He questioned me.

'Nothing. You are free to go your own way.'

Before I knew it, his arm was around my waist while his other hand tilted my head to meet his eyes, 'Its not that easy.'

'I know...' I smiled sadly. 'But its okay, life moves on.'

Now it was his turns to mimic my smile, 'Thats not how it works.'

'Abhay,' I stopped him. 'I am sorry I don't understand what you mean. But if we spend anymore time here its gonna make others suspicious. Especially after what happened yesterday. So we can talk about this later can't we? I'll be all ears.'

Abhay shook his head gently, laughing. 'I'll try my best.'

'Lets go, shall we?' I got out of his arms. 

------------

Rehearsals weren't as bad as I imagined it to be. Abhay surprisingly behaved himself. Everyone got along well, specially Abhay, Kabir and Misha. They were actually joking around and making everyone laugh. Jeh's absence was also very helpful. All in all, our first rehearsals were much better than our auditions.

'Here,' Panchi passed me a suitcase while everyone was getting to leave.

'Whats this?'

'Some clothes, toiletries. For your "sleepover",' she winked at me. 

I rolled my eyes at her, 'Oh god I hate you.'

'Hey!' she squealed. 'I just want the deets! So tell me, what did u do last night?!'

'Oh god, nothing!' I let my hair cover my face to prevent her from seeing my reddened cheeks. 

'Liar, if you didn't do anything to him, then how's he behaving like that?'

I saw Abhay smirking at Angad and Ruhi who were busy dancing a horrible form of the Salsa. Misha and Kabir were recording them, T's laughter had caused her to shed tears, and Abhay requested an encore.

'I don't know Panchi, we made a deal,' I told her. 'That we'll be civil. Its not a spoken deal but kind of a silent understanding.'

'Thats incredibly mature of you. But do you think it'll work?'

'I don't know. Its not supposed to be a permanent thing. We're just gonna be normal people around each other, he might answer some questions of mine and that's it. Once this is all over, we go on with our lives.'

'Careful Piya,' Panchi squeezed my shoulder gently. 'Dont start something you can't finish.'

'Don't worry, it'll all be fine.'

'Sure?'

'Yes,' I nodded at her. 'Now you and Misha better get going before mom and dad get worried.'

'Ya ya, you take care okay?' She smiled at me. 'Aye junglees! Lets get going! Misha Dobriyal, stop being such a brat! Kabir, stop encouraging her! Angad, you start the car, Tracker go with him! T, at least you help me! Argh, why am I always stuck with the kids?!'

I watched with amusement as Panchi literally pushed everyone out of the house screaming at them. Her voice was drowned by the madness of my other sister and my friends. Sometimes as maddening as it was, this crazy teenage behaviour gave me solace in the strangest way. And I was thankful to them all.

'Abhay?' I asked the handsome man, staring at me quietly from the corner. 'Shall we get to your explanation?'

'Sure.'

'Do me a favour, come to my room in five minutes, I'll just freshen up. Then I am all ears.'

Rushing up to my room I splashed some water onto my face. But nothing prepared me for what I was going to see next. Making my way out of the bathroom, I screamed loudly seeing a man in my room. 'What the f**k?!'

'Oh!' The man turned to face me. He was handsome too, but in a dark brooding way. 'Piya darling, did I scare you?!' The darkness in his eyes twinkled with unpredictability.

'Who the hell are you, get the f**k out of my room!' I felt my heartbeat racing. Grabbing a table lamp I moved to hit him.

'Ooh take it easy!' The man chuckled.

'PIYA!' Abhay was next to me in an instant. 'What happened?!'

'Abhay look!' I pointed at the figure. 'Who is this creep?!'

'Creep? Now that's hurtful,' the man faked a painful expression.

'How did...how are you here?!' Abhay's voice laced with bewilderment scared me. He too had no idea of this man's presence.

'Well well well...hello brother.'

---------------

*Laughs in evil* Hehehe I told you it will get better and better 😆

Since PKYEK did not give me original material to work with, there will be storylines in the further chapters inspired from other vampire shows/movies. Although I will try and remain more consistent with the supernatural elements and bring my own original twists to it. 😆

Stay tuned for more updates!

Piya's outfit:

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago