Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

Rehaan is VAni’s Son and Priya is probably that farishta’s daughter. Maybe he married a Naagin and got a daughter. 

That makes sense as she is half angel😅

Eydis thumbnail

After todays episode Rehan is vanis baby😉

TinkerBell8 thumbnail

CVs don't want to disclose it and want to with audience choice I believe. That's why they are leaving both ends open. 

Like farishta's saying implies Rehan to be Vani's son as he is adishraap, blood sucking, darkness waiting for Roshni in his life. 

And it's the probable case too.. 

But they are confusing audience with that photo( as like someone mentioned already any lady in that pic can be Priya's mom?), naagin tune, and the snake appearing in front of her... She is an orphan while Rehan have parents though they can show them as adopted at any time. 

But Priya staying in Swathi's home as PG reminding me of Pyar ki ek kahani again ☺ 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkerBell8

CVs don't want to disclose it and want to with audience choice I believe. That's why they are leaving both ends open. 

Like farishta's saying implies Rehan to be Vani's son as he is adishraap, blood sucking, darkness waiting for Roshni in his life. 

And it's the probable case too.. 

But they are confusing audience with that photo( as like someone mentioned already any lady in that pic can be Priya's mom?), naagin tune, and the snake appearing in front of her... She is an orphan while Rehan have parents though they can show them as adopted at any time. 

But Priya staying in Swathi's home as PG reminding me of Pyar ki ek kahani again ☺ 

That warden lady said that she has to go look for her mom, now since Bani is already dead she can’t go look for a dead person, also why did the warden ask a girl who is supposed to be an orphan to look for her mother? My guess is she isn’t an orphan but rather she was either abandoned or stolen

TinkerBell8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

That warden lady said that she has to go look for her mom, now since Bani is already dead she can’t go look for a dead person, also why did the warden ask a girl who is supposed to be an orphan to look for her mother? My guess is she isn’t an orphan but rather she was either abandoned or stolen

That's what my doubt too... 

Warden was raising Priya for 19 years and suddenly she sent her to search for her mother. 

She don't know anything about her mom

How can she? 

And as per abandoned or stolen... Chances are high as we can see in the precap Priya is talking to that swathi's( I'm not sure abt name) mother who is one in that photo.. Donno why but I'm getting negative vibes from that lady🤗

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Can Priya be meera's daughter🤪

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

As per wiki, even Rehan is adopted. 

rianshxoxo thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

As a consequence of the union of Veeranshu "Veer" Singhania (cheel/eagle) and Bani Singhania (naagin/snake), they give birth to a vampire, Rehaan and then get separated from their child. Rehaan gets adopted by some family in Mussoorie.

The story is about reyhaan and Priya who will turn out to be Brother and Sister. The story is an adaption from the hit show "game of thrones,which will show a forbidden love story of a brother and sister.

A part from wikipedia..so they are siblings🤣

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

As a consequence of the union of Veeranshu "Veer" Singhania (cheel/eagle) and Bani Singhania (naagin/snake), they give birth to a vampire, Rehaan and then get separated from their child. Rehaan gets adopted by some family in Mussoorie.

The story is about reyhaan and Priya who will turn out to be Brother and Sister. The story is an adaption from the hit show "game of thrones,which will show a forbidden love story of a brother and sister.

This is sure shot flop then...

Brother n sister...romance is a total mess

TinkerBell8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rianshxoxo

When I searched in Wiki(of course aftr reading your text) I got this😅😅

As a consequence of the union of Veeranshu "Veer" Singhania (cheel/eagle) and Bani Singhania (naagin/snake), they give birth to a Fairy,Priya and then get separated from their child. Priya gets adopted by some family in Mussoorie.

The story is about Rehaan and Priya who are completely different from each other. Rehaan is extraordinary, lives like a human, but is not like them, he likes darkness and hates light and is a cursed Aadisaach who will search for love in his life but will never get her love.

Priya is a fairy who sings naagin songs, she has amazing speed like a bullet train. She can reach anywhere quickly with her cycle.she is an orphan looking for her mother.