Are you happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ? - Page 7

Poll

Are happy with the current content of Tarak mehta ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

Hello all.

I have a guess about why gents missing at soda shop track wasn't shown and this track is started midway. My theory is because of covid lockdown in Maharashtra they couldn't shoot the episodes further as they shoot in the Mumbai film city mainly. They had some episodes ready in the bank for them so they could show some episodes till the Bhide online class problem. But after that their episode bank finished. So they had to come up with new track which is outdoor track. So they also didn't use too many actors as it wouldn't have been possible with larger unit. So just Popatlal & Hathi from main cast. Also if you notice that's why this track is so much fast paced than the usual episodes and  I think for the same reason Mehta doesn't give 2 minutes pravachan like usual and keeps it short and sweet. Because they can't shoot that much monologue may be.   

Wow! That's actually a great theory! Even I wondered why they abandoned the gents missing track... maybe they'll pick it up after a while like the Bhide online classes track...

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Like the other serials even this serial has shifted its location outside Mumbai. Asit Modi is trying hard to retain its viewers with a new script.

But only Hathi and Popatlal are visible and others are missing who knows they may join. Will have to wait and see how this new track is but Popat’s new makeup and hair style is suiting him because now he is aging 

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID-fan-394

Wow! That's actually a great theory! Even I wondered why they abandoned the gents missing track... maybe they'll pick it up after a while like the Bhide online classes track...

If you notice even at the time of Tarak's bhashan. When he is on camera on society compound background, he says general things and nothing about the track. When he speaks about the track, that portion is shown via pictures of current track and Tarak is totally invisible and we can only hear his voice. That is because the footage with society background is edited from his old bhasan and shown and for this track he has just dubbed his dialogues because he is unable to shoot in current time. I wonder though how far can they stretch the same track with just 2 main characters. So far I don't have any complaints.  

If you notice even at the time of Tarak's bhashan. When he is on camera on society compound background, he says general things and nothing about the track. When he speaks about the track, that portion is shown via pictures of current track and Tarak is totally invisible and we can only hear his voice. That is because the footage with society background is edited from his old bhasan and shown and for this track he has just dubbed his dialogues because he is unable to shoot in current time. I wonder though how far can they stretch the same track with just 2 main characters. So far I don't have any complaints.  

@bold; Yes , even I noticed that while watching yesterday's and Wednesday's episodes.....they're just using stock footage for Taarak when he's onscreen and dubbing his voice over while showing the stills from the EP

Edited by CID-fan-394 - 3 years ago
HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I used to watch this show a decade ago, and it was fun. Probably the best show on Indian TV back then. Now it's excruciating to watch. So much cringe like it's being made for some TikTok video. 🤬 The tracks don't go anywhere. No character growth for anyone.  

Kulasya. thumbnail

It was going well and fast paced in Hathi Bhai track. But after Jethalal got introduced in the track, it's again usual  boring pace like spending a week in just deciding to go somewhere or not.

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This serial has  lost its charm long ago  Asit Modi is trying his best to try to revive this serial,he should understand hat one cant drag a serial for long when the initial actors are no longer on the scene .

caraj4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was going well and fast paced in Hathi Bhai track. But after Jethalal got introduced in the track, it's again usual  boring pace like spending a week in just deciding to go somewhere or not.

they will drag this track till they are allowed to shoot back in Mumbai. It might even go for another month I guess.Jetha reaching the resort has been dragged for 2 days. Who knows they might even bring in the rest of Gokuldham Wasi to the resort.

Kulasya. thumbnail

Neither I mind this track going long and nor I mind bringing the entire gokuldham into that resort. My only point is about the pace of sub-tracks in the main track. I want every sub track fast paced like Hathi bhai one. But in case of Jethalal, they are wasting couple of episodes  even in deciding to go to the resort. I don't mind multiple characters coming into the story, but there should not be a time waste on useless things is my main point.