Poll Choice
Login To Vote
aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ok after seeing today episode I feel this is a plan of rudr and balraj 

1 balraj over favouring mahima nd keeps calling her rudra wife

2. Figth seemed over the top and not somethng rudr would do or say 

3. Plan to trap mahima after saying mein app ko maar dunga now we know rudra can never say that 

So vote away and comment away let's see who gets it rght 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Ok after seeing today episode I feel this is a plan of rudr and balraj 

1 balraj over favouring mahima nd keeps calling her rudra wife

2. Figth seemed over the top and not somethng rudr would do or say 

3. Plan to trap mahima after saying mein app ko maar dunga now we know rudra can never say that 

So vote away and comment away let's see who gets it rght 

Bhagya tu bas hasti reh ðŸ¤£Paagal 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

BK's humhakal willcome

later it will be revealed as BK only🤣

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

BK's humhakal willcome

later it will be revealed as BK only🤣

Lol bk hamshakal yaha sab ko lagta hai rudr ka hamshakal hai aur Tune bk ka bhi nikal diya 

Is show ka naam phir yeh hai humshaklein hojayega ðŸ˜†

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They are shooting for funeral.. Everyone in white clothes.. So most probably Ballu is dead

murdeshwar.maya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where are the photos of funeral ? I didnt see 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

They are shooting for funeral.. Everyone in white clothes.. So most probably Ballu is dead

in knw I just saw tht they are in white kinda worried because balraj was such a gd actor unless they fake his death and funeral .. because he cant go without rudra being there plz 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

https://twitter.com/harrystylez321/status/1358135984223879169?s=20

So its confirmed they are ending his character mo why!! He had so much story line this cant happen hes leaving !😭 Why r thy killing him off 

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I think the fandom unfortunately continues to blindly trust cvs. 

Once they show a lead couple together and making plans we automatically think they will always show them being smart and outwitting and creating a plan. 

Its possible but we have to be smart also. 

Its not a plan. I voted now 2 days before knowing balraj is actually dead. Because frankly the writers have lost all direction and are throwing darts in the dark. Maybe im pessimistic but id like to think its realistic. Mahima is working for trps in their opinions so eyeball grabber tracks will happen. Balrajs death would be exactly that and im not shocked this is real and not a plan. I just hope the rest of the fandom wakes up. 

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxMATSxx

I think the fandom unfortunately continues to blindly trust cvs. 

Once they show a lead couple together and making plans we automatically think they will always show them being smart and outwitting and creating a plan. 

Its possible but we have to be smart also. 

Its not a plan. I voted now 2 days before knowing balraj is actually dead. Because frankly the writers have lost all direction and are throwing darts in the dark. Maybe im pessimistic but id like to think its realistic. Mahima is working for trps in their opinions so eyeball grabber tracks will happen. Balrajs death would be exactly that and im not shocked this is real and not a plan. I just hope the rest of the fandom wakes up. 

Its dumb to kill balraj off this character ended weirdly it would have been better if balraj was never introduced nw hes not there seems dumb I still hope the character hasn't ended and it's just satyajit sir leaving cuz if hes ended the character that was really stupid cuz I cnt see this show without balraj just like rusha am upset tht ur correct cuz I didnt want him to die ðŸ˜­