Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: arsh_7

Bechare ke naseeb mai pani bhi nayi tha 😆

Ab ye Rab Rab unke peeche doorbeen lekar ghoomegi aur behosh ho jayegi inke hugs aur aashiqui dekhkar 🤣

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Koi nahi ji... Iss week hug mil jaayega bande ko apni vashma se😳

Aur Uday ka vaada ki wo Vashma ko kabhi bhi jaane NAHI dega 🤗🥰

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I hope Uday also takes a stand for Radha. She has really been so worried about her Puttarji and Amrit through this crisis and proved herself as his true well-wisher, ab Brij ke 🔥 ke saamna Uday se better koi nai kar sakta hai 👍🏼

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Heya guys..first Congo on second dt and sorry I was not able to come online..

Oh did you all watch new promo???uday chala vashma ki shaadi ka tudvaane mission pe hai and randheer amrit ke liye ladega lalaji se..

Krish58 thumbnail

Oh yes yeh uday ko bichara Naseeb mein shaanti se paani pina bhi nahi likha..yeh mogar ..kuch zyada hi haath dhoke padi hai piche...but aaye haaye aane waale epi of show and vashmay  I am waiting..and  ab yoh promo se bhi lagta hai apne vashmay will fight against all odds to be toegther 

Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

I hope Uday also takes a stand for Radha. She has really been so worried about her Puttarji and Amrit through this crisis and proved herself as his true well-wisher, ab Brij ke 🔥 ke saamna Uday se better koi nai kar sakta hai 👍🏼

Yes yaar 

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Forbidden fruit is also the most delicious. This story has a lot of hidden potiential to show the beauty in a love story not restricted to a single religion 💕

True... Lets enjoy the journey. 

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Radha deserves all the support... Brij is a scum to treat a young girl like that.

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations on DT #2. This is moving way too fast. How am I supposed to catch up?😲By the way amazing creations on the first page Arpita

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Let us take pride in the magic before it gets tragic 🙋‍♀️ 

Our headcanon so far has been that with the symbolism from the riots scene, we feel Vashma will leave her mazhab (religion) behind and come to India with the Sahanis as Uday's wife/diguised as a Hindu and then we will see the struggles for a minority in India back then in a Delhi camp. The circumstances could be that her brother tries targeting Sahanis and Dr. Baig dies leaving his wife and daughter in the hands of the Sahanis. Tragedy will happen, but there will be beauty after it and VashMay will live together as one. We will continue to believe this might happen till they show anything different. Dont lose hope in the moment before it happens 🔥💕

You should write more on these couples, you make great stories moving forward.