Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

Ruby is the centre of attention and getting so much hype and yall are being emotional here. Cheer up dhuki atmas! 

Yup . I said d same thing, Rubina is Everywhere. No Need To Worry. Trophy To Apni Hi He 😎

chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Yesterday’s episode really gave me bad vibes 😔 Not only was Rubina shown negative but her biggest rival is being portrayed as mahaan  🤬 My fingers are just crossed for Ormax now 

I would be worried if public changed their stance. However, I'm seeing the same amount of love for Rubina everywhere. Yeah BB tried but it aint really working because the fandom is already quite strong and riled up after months of bashing so even if Ruby does anything truly bad, public will find it unfair of BB to bash her because they've targeted her unnecessarily so much that everything will look unfair now. 

It's coming across as Gauahr situation for me rather than Hina. 

Rahul was bearly seen so idk what to say there. He is for sure her main competition but as a viewer, I noticed Ruby more.

Ormax - only thing I would be worried about.

LazyBing thumbnail

It’s nonsense. Rubiholics need to calm down we are creating a mess. He didn’t even say Rubinas name and hamne apne upar le liya. His comment section is bombarded with Rubina fans bechara 😆😆Rubina FC said he is no longer the channel head he left years ago and his tweet was in reference to kangana, not Ruby

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fen1602

Yup . I said d same thing, Rubina is Everywhere. No Need To Worry. Trophy To Apni Hi He 😎

TOUCH WOOD!

Silvertarax thumbnail

Strong woman dont have attitude, they have standards - is he praising Ruby or taunting I dont get it lol

Silvertarax thumbnail

I've just started watching Shakti and I like the pair on that show. Ruby and Vivian look great together.

If anyone has seen this show then pls lemme know. I want to ask some questions.

Btw it used to get higher ratings than Nagin and I thought Nagin was the highest trp fetched for colors 😲

LazyBing thumbnail

I've just started watching Shakti and I like the pair on that show. Ruby and Vivian look great together.

If anyone has seen this show then pls lemme know. I want to ask some questions.

Btw it used to get higher ratings than Nagin and I thought Nagin was the highest trp fetched for colors 😲

apparently we have all already watched Shakti 🤣 Saumya For The Win 🥳

It’s still on air though isn’t it? I think Kamya is a part of it 

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Its a joint planning and plotting...

May be some big hands throwing money too...few contestant like ek is outside and doing proper work against rubina winning trophy...host bro must have helping too..

Thats why the above article 

josh135 thumbnail

Strong woman dont have attitude, they have standards - is he praising Ruby or taunting I dont get it lol

Exactly, 😂 I’m seeing that people have created their own assumptions. However, if you see there has been like sooooo much support for Rubina after that water incident. Literally everyone from industry praised her and said that if they were in her/Abhinav’s position they would have done the same. They cant sit and just watch and reply okay to the words these other hms use for them. They have to give them jawab. Thats why if u see Nikki, Aly know it in their hearts and have been opening up thoda. Like they also feel too much shit is happening with them.