Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Agreed maybe she did understand the intentions of Brij but for a better life, she agreed to this marriage and now is trying to make the best out of this situation. I still don't feel she will give in to the lure of gold but yes she might not be as innocent that she pretends to be. I feel she does genuinely care about the people in the family but she also knows how to take care of herself and get what she wants.

I dont mean she will steal the money and run away or something 😆 I mean give in to Brij's domestic violence by thinking of the riches or other relationships (she seems to like having a family to call her own too) she will lose in the bargain, since she should stand up for herself and not let him harm her. Bas itna sa khwaab hai. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

I dont mean she will steal the money and run away or something 😆 I mean give in to Brij's domestic violence by thinking of the riches or other relationships (she seems to like having a family to call her own too) she will lose in the bargain, since she should stand up for herself and not let him harm her. Bas itna sa khwaab hai. 

Point noted. Yes lets hope that she doesn't go down that road.👍🏼

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

Point noted. Yes lets hope that she doesn't go down that road.👍🏼

The girl stood with 🔥 on the hands, she is used to playing with 🔥 all her life and has become part of it too instead of being consumed by it 👍