Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Yeah I'm super glad and surprised that writers decided not to copy that scene. Maybe they felt it was unnecessary fight that isn't needed, which I agree, because although virat did make big mistake of not listening to sai, sai also saw how virat tried to stand up for sai so here it was unnecessary for her to get so angry on him. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nimaaa

@BOLD it can or it cant be. Since they haven’t talked to each other after this drama so it seems possible that Viraat will want to initiate the convo for apologizing to Sai and it might lead to a fight. Or Sai will be occupied with Devi-Pulkit story and will not be too mad about morning’s drama

So let’s wait and watch 

Well I will be very glad if it is scrapped. Such a crap it was, so it is better without it. 

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Well I will be very glad if it is scrapped. Such a crap it was, so it is better without it. 

I second u on this. We are going to see them fight anyway so it is better to not see a fight before the other. 

RainbowSun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Aaj Ka sabse Acha scene was pakhi and her dad convo.

He clearly asked what's the problem in that.

Sai is Virat's wife. So  going together is swabhavik.i am happy at least one character clearly asked the question.

He is very sane and sensible...wonder why he was not able to figure out the fact that chaavaan Khandan and their vichar dharaaa is aswaabhik during the time of match making.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I feel bad for virat

this family doesn't love him,they are actually using him 

the only people who loves him for the person he is they are none other than his mother and wife

its better virat meets DIG sir ask for a transfer and bring his mom and wife out of the zoo otherwise they will make him go crazy

a calm and composed person has loose his temper it shows what havoc the family can create

Cuteepie01 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn!! You feel him❤️

Mages thumbnail

I am getting fed up with all this nonsensical drama of the show😡I feel like quitting but could not just for neilsha❤this much drama just annoys the hell out🤮they need to do something abt it,it gives a headache😡

next week is pulkit-devyani drama🤦🏻‍♀️another interrogation of sai in zillat arena as criminal😡

prs_725 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I am getting fed up with all this nonsensical drama of the show😡I feel like quitting but could not just for neilsha❤this much drama just annoys the hell out🤮they need to do something abt it,it gives a headache😡

next week is pulkit-devyani drama🤦🏻‍♀️another interrogation of sai in zillat arena as criminal😡

Welcome to the club .. I havnt seen the episodes for two week now and now don’t have the energy to watch such negativity .. 

I love reading posts on this forum so visit :) 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: prs_725

Welcome to the club .. I havnt seen the episodes for two week now and now don’t have the energy to watch such negativity .. 

I love reading posts on this forum so visit :) 

I am loosing patience with all the drama and the waste ample time on useless characters😡i mean why sairat in montage just paste the montage with the family and their fav didi🤦🏻‍♀️

one drama after another and there is no communication of sairat if they have a communication than it leads to a argument

its surrounded with negativity😡even tdy they waste so much time on those loonies😡and pakkhi didi when actually they can show sairat consoling each other🤦🏻‍♀️

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

I am loosing patience with all the drama and the waste ample time on useless characters😡i mean why sairat in montage just paste the montage with the family and their fav didi🤦🏻‍♀️

one drama after another and there is no communication of sairat if they have a communication than it leads to a argument

its surrounded with negativity😡even tdy they waste so much time on those loonies😡and pakkhi didi when actually they can show sairat consoling each other🤦🏻‍♀️

kyu kya hua aaj ka episode itana bura tha?