Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sukri

I think all this  is a build up to that scene. 

It will happen for sure. 

Pakhi's real outburst will be when she sees Virat still caring for Sai after all this drama.

Yup. I think this is a build up to an even more impactful drama when she walks in on them feeding each other. He refused food when Pakhi bought it and there will be Sai happily feeding him. She's going to blow a gasket. It's going to be fun πŸ˜‚

It was pretty clear today. Pakhi made it obvious that she expected Virat to still have feelings for her. She blamed him for breaking his promise to her. And like every woman who knows when a guy is just not that into her..Pakhi knows that Virat has moved on. And she is hopping mad that he has moved on and she is all alone. So she would much rather that he had never married. Strange logic. If Samrat had been around and Virat was still single what would she do? It's worth thinking about. But she is not logical anymore. She is vengeful. 

She acted well today, Ayeshwarya. Except that last bit where she clutched her head and looked demented - that was overkill πŸ˜‹. Otherwise she was excellent in both scenes between her and Virat today. She's jealous and bitter and resents Sai no end and she makes no bones about it. 

Virat getting mad at Pakhi at the end was I think him warning her (in his usual clear as mud way πŸ˜…) not to talk about Sai to him in such terms. Or maybe I'm overthinking it. 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

But why was pakhi shrieking as if someone murdered someone and she is part of the plan and is about to get caught.. 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

The only saving grace for me will be Janki’s analysis.. I’m sure she will find some positivity in the episode! 

@jankiraghav 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sukri

It should have been a Pataka scene. 

Big reveal to viewers as well as a shock to Pakhi.

It felt phuski bomb.

Exactly but it was also a rushed one. I wish aur bhi hote like during the plate scene he should have said that Pakhi wasn't allowed in their room when Sai isn't present.

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: Svt611

But why was pakhi shrieking as if someone murdered someone and she is part of the plan and is about to get caught.. 

Because finally her illusion of Virat being in love with her got brokenπŸ˜†

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Exactly but it was also a rushed one. I wish aur bhi hote like during the plate scene he should have said that Pakhi wasn't allowed in their room when Sai isn't present.

Aap kuch zyada expect nahin kar rahi Virat sae?πŸ˜•

mean we are talking about Virat, The Ever Confused Soul here 

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnonymouslyS

Aap kuch zyada expect nahin kar rahi Virat sae?πŸ˜•

mean we are talking about Virat, The Ever Confused Soul here 

He needs to shed his confused soul behaviour, it's high time he had to move on in his life with his wife.

Dear.Zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andy3456

He needs to shed his confused soul behaviour, it's high time he had to move on in his life with his wife.

See, we viewers know that lekin makers ko kaun samjhaye πŸ˜΅

Aab toh bas trp drop hi inko kuch budhi de sakta hain.

And finally they will continue the storyline jo ek hi jagah atakh raha hain pichle sau saal se πŸ₯±

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Finally watched today’s episode and I was shocked but happy in the end scene πŸ‘πŸΌ Virat finally called Pakhi out πŸ‘ I was whistling in the end scene when he showed her the ungli and left πŸ˜† Hopefully, he keeps this up. Nahin toh Zach mein, tv ke andar ghoos ke tapad nahin maara na toh mera naam bhi srishti nahin πŸ˜ƒ

Guess plate breaking was symbolic of their Vaada/ illusion of Pakhi breaking.

Waise pehli baad Virat ne Pakhi ko taana maara. 

Precap me fir se Pakhi se pooch raha hai gadha. Why does he still think Pakhi will give him a sane advice when it comes to Sai?

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Finally watched today’s episode and I was shocked but happy in the end scene πŸ‘πŸΌ Virat finally called Pakhi out πŸ‘ I was whistling in the end scene when he showed her the ungli and left πŸ˜† Hopefully, he keeps this up. Nahin toh Zach mein, tv ke andar ghoos ke tapad nahin maara na toh mera naam bhi srishti nahin πŸ˜ƒ

Can you share what happened