Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

only rubhinav judged ppl and set standards

rest HMs are on average scale 

jast answer me why thy laughed whn Rahul was called ths word ?

why thy called Ejaz mentally unstable?

so i rest my case as i know u have NO justifications

jab Rahul ko koi problem nahi uss word se, others ko kyun hona hain?

Ejaz ke harkatein aise thee unstable. Kabhi sant, kabhi shaitan wala. 

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Rubi ne rahul ko sexist, misogynist, mcp, and one with psychological issues bola hai which are far worse... 

But of course usko kuch bb ne nahi bola to wo biased nai tha rakhi ko nahi bola to wo biased ho gaye... Till now I think she was hypocrite nope she is delusional use lagta hai uske mu se sirf ful jarte hai

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hasini009

jab Rahul ko koi problem nahi uss word se, others ko kyun hona hain?

Ejaz ke harkatein aise thee unstable. Kabhi sant, kabhi shaitan wala. 

LOL

han abheenav ka jasmine k kandhy py sir rkh k kahna tumko ziyadaaya trust krta hon si RIGHT? gentle hai?

wo Rahul k undies py hansy aik orat "Nikki" k sath baith k wo gentle hai?

no justifications 

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

😃Salman said same thing to Rahul " aly har jagry k bad go on manofy those who he had arguments wth ............ "

Rakhi said he always try to stay in good books hath paon jor k bura tu dikhta hai

for me RaLy was ended long back bt today thanks to ALy for making myself proud tht ths guy is jst milking Rahul's fandom popularity and has NO personality n no strong opinion towards ppl 

Rahul is GEM n i am proud the way he showed MIRROR to ALy and i am happpiest now Rahul will be aware of HIM ,,

Rahul is winning in sha ALLAH 

n abeehnav is shamless n i agree on all ur points u mentioned

I don't have a problem with Aly, manofying people. As Rahul said, that's his style of playing, and it's fine. Not everyone can be as strong as Rahul, to be firm in their opinions. 

But, what I find disappointing is, that while, Rahul is breaking his back , to make Aly win this task, the idiot is making deals behind his back with Abhinav. And for what???? Bcoz he wanted to teach a lesson to Rakhi???? 

Im not writing off my #RaLy ship as yet, but will wait and see, what will he do from now. Aly also supported Rahul a lot in the tasks, and tried his best to make as a captain. I'll give him that.  But,  I can see the cracks now😭😭😭😭😭. 

I liked how Rahul taunted him abt his talent of putting his differences aside so easily😆. Nalla BB cut the RaLy conversation.

But, im glad Rahul seperated his game from Aly now. He's opening up more and getting highlighted more, while Aly is seen less.

Edited by Equine - 3 years ago
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss14

Aly just did a mistake he didn't do anything like cheating his friendship. Rahly is still alive😳

I hope so. Fingers crossed 🤞.

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

For me Aly is a big loser . Sabke good books me rehke buttering karke aage toh chala jayega par jeet nai sakta. He's a coward contestant sirf badi badi baatein karta hai par karta kuch nai👎🏼 isse acchi toh Jasmin thi positive/negative jo bhi thi atleast danke ki chot pe kheli naa kisiki buttering ki naa kisike saamne jhuki. Ye Aly me guts he nai hai, Salman likes him par wo bhi Aly se ab disappointed hai

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Can't agree more and i loved the way Rahul confronted HIM and atleast  said wat  u did was wrong and u can alliance wth ppl for game n its ur choice n now in sha ALLAH Rahul will shine even more as already Rakhi warned him and he also knows its Aly strategy even now Aly is COMPLETELY out of winning race... Aly always get failed to BE like PARAS who was gem in making tasks Radh

abheenav said "  ab mai demgh lagaonga " and task radh bt BB trolled both Aly n Abheenav LOL n yes  Jas will mess wth aly's game ..wait n watch hahha 

😆🤣

How can they wait without sleeping bb gives  only task to contestant they are no work for intersting.than else  . We can't wait home for week more in quarantine period how can they wait  l40 days in same house.. they have no books and phones.. It will be boring and mostly mental torture... But contestants atleast they are trying to stay hardly 😉

I agreed that Rahul confronted was nice.. .. 👍🏼

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

so i will start from BB hypocracy and double standard for bahu  whn Tharki word was used by Nikki Tamboli for Rahul Vaidya before  Fake Finale ............ ths kappal was shamlessly smiling n jumping on sofa by laughing loudly ......................... and today same word was used by Rakhi for Abheenav n channel muted tht word ................????????????? why selective moral policy for kappal and othr contestent ..

a man is calling a woman Gandagi ... gandagi is NOT muted by channel bt a woman is calling a Man is Tharki has been MUTED ????????????  cause he is Bahu ka Pati ????????

why channel had NOT taken any ACTION whn same word was used by Tamboli?

secondly Rubina " herself claimed Non-Hinsa , Non-Violence group had crossed LIMITS today... lier woman 

ABheenav used Rakhi 

for content

for immunity

for track

for screen space 

made her wear saree🤢

laughed , hugged and roamed around by giving her signal n Rubeena allowed them to do ths untill Rakhi was her PUPPET like Nikki is under rubhinav camp ........

selective dumbness of kappal ................

then Aly goni and Abheenav tried to be over smart bt BB Xposed them.. suppeerrrbbb

Aly is most fake and once again BB Xposed HIm wth his over smartness ... and decode their plan ..

abheenav in kitchen area last night said i have NO interest to win ths Task bt i want Aly to manuplate Rahul n buy his shares so tht he cannot win...

but Aly said Rahul is playing solo ............ which is a win win FOR ALL RKVians that Rahul did NOT help him.... and 

Rahul after BB announcement confronted Aly n his fakness and as he always want to remain in good books... i guess aly is the most DISRESPECTFUL guy in house towards women n then abheenav....

thanku BB for Xposing them n can u please KICK OUT ths FREELOADER now who always 

show lack of interest

lack of enthusiasm and lack of winning spirit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

thanku Rakhi and Rahul for playing whole heartedly and thanku BB for appreciating their hard wrk

star of the episode was Devoleena who confronted and showed mirror to Rubeena tht u did wat ? talked abt ur merriage n divorce drama was NOt tht for task or content???????? n u r judgng Rakhi n her matter n calling it fake n for content ??????

jas whn laughed over rakhi nose matter she was evil tht time n now Rubeena is most devlish woman wth no sentiments ...........

wat Rakhi did trully deserve wat she is going through bt wat kappal does is also loosing RESPECT in geenral audinece sight every day stooping low ..

i am PROUD to be RKVians as he has shown respect towards women, played game gently and his strength is his Calmness....n RKVians i assure YOU RKV is WINNING ths SEASON as Scene Palty Ga ... in sha ALLAH 

Yes 

In the beginning i never liked Rahul but i want him to win .

And i thought Aly changed . 

I forgot he is a boyfriend of bully Jasmean . 

Now he is behaving same .😡

Edited by ShahZur - 3 years ago
AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

I don't have a problem with Aly, manofying people. As Rahul said, that's his style of playing, and it's fine. Not everyone can be as strong as Rahul, to be firm in their opinions. 

But, what I find disappointing is, that while, Rahul is breaking his back , to make Aly win this task, the idiot is making deals behind his back with Abhinav. And for what???? Bcoz he wanted to teach a lesson to Rakhi???? 

Im not writing off my #RaLy ship as yet, but will wait and see, what will he do from now. Aly also supported Rahul a lot in the tasks, and tried his best to make as a captain. I'll give him that.  But,  I can see the cracks now😭😭😭😭😭. 

I liked how Rahul taunted him abt his talent of putting his differences aside so easily😆. Nalla BB cut the RaLy conversation.

But, im glad Rahul seperated his game from Aly now. He's getting opening up more and getting highlighted more, while Aly is seen less.

Yeah I'm liking how he's standing with Rakhi and consoling her after the paani phenko fiasco

I won't say Aly has ditched him yet but he made a fool out of himself by making a deal with Abhi whereas Rahul had clearly made him aware of the consequences, as he stated later when BB sunaofied them😆

I hope RahLy doesn't break till the end❤️

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Equine

100% agree. Good post 👏

Fir just one "tharki" word, the couple lost their marbles. But, wat abt the multiple times tgey character assasinated Rahul and Ejaz.  They calked Rahul as "mysogynist" abd "tharki". Ejaz was called mentally unstable. And now, they feel the pinch???? Hypocritical idiots. 

Abd the nalla pati is giving gyaan to Devo that, she shouldn't take part in these conversations with Rakhi. Wow..... Just wow.😲😳. What about all tge times he participates with Nikki and laughs about Rahul's underware and shares dirty words with her???? I have sensed his tharkipan a long back.

And, seriously dissappointed with Aly. Rahul has been working hard to make him win. He even said to Rakhi, that he's ready to press her feet , to make his bhai win. And this idiot Aly is making backroom deals with Abhi😡, and didn't inform about this to Rahul????? He wants to share his reward with Ruby and Nikki????? While Rakhi and Rahul helped him???? I will put my #RaLy ship on hold then😭😭😭😭😭

you forgot he called Rahul criminal minded...