The RUSHA feels !!!

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode was beautiful❤️ After last Saturday & Monday episode it's only today that I connected with the show.. I eliminated the rest of the episodes in between from my memory.. If they have decided to move the track as an angst track, I prefer them keeping it toned down like today.. Inserting unnecessary nok jhoks or clownery in an angst track involving infedility (real or fake) is not entertaining or funny.. atleast not for me.. This MU is much more serious than Rudra's MU & should be dealt that way. Hope they maintain the tempo like today's episode.. there is care, unexpressed love from both but also guilt & restraint from Ru.. That's what's needed..

I loved the crocodile & tum Saath ho sequence, it was executed really well.. the entire cinematography of scene near the lake was so good Gave such beautiful feels... Cinematography + BGM + Abrargun 🔥🔥🙌 Their EYELOCKS  & EYE TALKS deserve special appreciation🙌

And Abrargun as Rusha is something else🔥 Their physical proximity/comfort was undeniably evident today in almost every scene.. Both of their hands are all over each other (in not so normal/ common places) & the other person don't even flinch😆 I really dont know how they bring about such comfort level very casually & effortlessly in very ordinary scenes🤭❤️ You can't ACT the BODY LANGUAGE 😂

Since Saransh is back to KH, hopefully Pree will also be back to KH "Saransh ke liye"

High time they move the track & avoid filler episodes.. the track has not moved an inch recently 🙏

Edited by Rusha_yhc1 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Datura thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guess we will now get some useless episodes of balraj's back being broken...more *city hospital* scenes😂 

But yes..today's scenes were gorgeous ❤️...hope we get more scenes like this (OUTSIDE THIS TRACK)

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Datura

Guess we will now get some useless episodes of balraj's back being broken...more *city hospital* scenes😂 

But yes..today's scenes were gorgeous ❤️...hope we get more scenes like this (OUTSIDE THIS TRACK)

Oh No.. I don't think Ballu hospital scene will be there, he was ok in the segment 😂 I think Ru Ballu fight will lead to some property drama involving Pree, Mahima etc..

TBH It looked like CVs haven't finalized the direction of the track or Lohri night truth until recently.. they seem to have been gauging audience reaction & TRP to finalize things.. since both were not that great, I think they have decided on things now.. things seem to be getting back on track.. That's the only explanation I have for all the filler episodes recently (+ their love for Mahima & to make her stay longer).. If this assumption is right by this Friday or Saturday there will be some progress in the story.. let's see..

yhc_loves thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rusha_yhc1

Today's episode was beautiful❤️ After last Saturday & Monday episode it's only today that I connected with the show.. I eliminated the rest of the episodes in between from my memory.. If they have decided to move the track as an angst track, I prefer them keeping it toned down like today.. Inserting unnecessary nok jhoks or clownery in an angst track involving infedility (real or fake) is not entertaining or funny.. atleast not for me.. This MU is much more serious than Rudra's MU & should be dealt that way. Hope they maintain the tempo like today's episode.. there is care, unexpressed love from both but also guilt & restraint from Ru.. That's what's needed..

I loved the crocodile & tum Saath ho sequence, it was executed really well.. the entire cinematography of scene near the lake was so good Gave such beautiful feels... Cinematography + BGM + Abrargun 🔥🔥🙌 Their EYELOCKS  & EYE TALKS deserve special appreciation🙌

And Abrargun as Rusha is something else🔥 Their physical proximity/comfort was undeniably evident today in almost every scene.. Both of their hands are all over each other (in not so normal/ common places) & the other person don't even flinch😆 I really dont know how they bring about such comfort level very casually & effortlessly in very ordinary scenes🤭❤️ You can't ACT the BODY LANGUAGE 😂

Since Saransh is back to KH, hopefully Pree will also be back to KH "Saransh ke liye"

High time they move the track & avoid filler episodes.. the track has not moved an inch recently 🙏

Completely agree with you ..todays episode was much in tune with the MU ..but I guess somehow they have to drag the track so would prefer the nok-jhok of Rusha than the chudail bragging with zero acting skills ..but I guess enough of filler some progress they have to start showing in the track ...

Kidnapping  own son another low to chudail.. disappointed with Yuvi today acting like a ghulam for chudail ..come on Yuvi ur smarter than that .. 

Sometimes I feel Balraj is part of plan...there's something fishy about him. I guess I have to stop predicting and just have to take the episodes day by day ...(but I will stick to plan theory ..I knw am crazy)

YAA.. Preesha needs to comeback in KH , then only track will go ahead ..

Coming to the best part ...

Crocodile fight even though I thought would be funny to watch was actually nice ..AbrarGun nailed it and am sure would not have been easy with rocks and the wet surface..and then we get a WEt HUG ❤️

then the beautifully picturised Agar Tum Saath Hon .. special mention to the cinematography the fire and the lighting  ..I mean the eye communication they had when he holds her hand and then removes knowing she's uncomfortable even though he was yearning for it ..is just another level ..How do u guys do it man #AbrarGUn the best  and the content on their faces when he rests on her shoulder beautifully done ...no words

@bold.... SO SO true ... it's beyond comfortable they were  many instances where the hands were in the danger zone but absolutely no flinch ...this scene provided us a glimpse of their actual comfort levels.. Boss #AbrarGun if its like this who the hell will not ship and why wouldn't the salt become reptile

Chalo ...lets hope track moves ahead ..expecting full on drama episodes now ...wasnt there a party outfits pics of everybody excluding Rusha ..

Indirectly also wished Rusha stayed in jungle much happier and calmer there rather than the chudail reality  

yhc_loves thumbnail

Oh No.. I don't think Ballu hospital scene will be there, he was ok in the segment 😂 I think Ru Ballu fight will lead to some property drama involving Pree, Mahima etc..

TBH It looked like CVs haven't finalized the direction of the track or Lohri night truth until recently.. they seem to have been gauging audience reaction & TRP to finalize things.. since both were not that great, I think they have decided on things now.. things seem to be getting back on track.. That's the only explanation I have for all the filler episodes recently (+ their love for Mahima & to make her stay longer).. If this assumption is right by this Friday or Saturday there will be some progress in the story.. let's see..

@ bold ..May be this makes sense with the sudden insertion of jungle track ..hope things pick up ..as everybody is sick n tired off the track and need at least something to look forward not just plans made and flop 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

Completely agree with you ..todays episode was much in tune with the MU ..but I guess somehow they have to drag the track so would prefer the nok-jhok of Rusha than the chudail bragging with zero acting skills ..but I guess enough of filler some progress they have to start showing in the track ...

Kidnapping  own son another low to chudail.. disappointed with Yuvi today acting like a ghulam for chudail ..come on Yuvi ur smarter than that .. 

Sometimes I feel Balraj is part of plan...there's something fishy about him. I guess I have to stop predicting and just have to take the episodes day by day ...(but I will stick to plan theory ..I knw am crazy)

YAA.. Preesha needs to comeback in KH , then only track will go ahead ..

Coming to the best part ...

Crocodile fight even though I thought would be funny to watch was actually nice ..AbrarGun nailed it and am sure would not have been easy with rocks and the wet surface..and then we get a WEt HUG ❤️

then the beautifully picturised Agar Tum Saath Hon .. special mention to the cinematography the fire and the lighting  ..I mean the eye communication they had when he holds her hand and then removes knowing she's uncomfortable even though he was yearning for it ..is just another level ..How do u guys do it man #AbrarGUn the best  and the content on their faces when he rests on her shoulder beautifully done ...no words

@bold.... SO SO true ... it's beyond comfortable they were  many instances where the hands were in the danger zone but absolutely no flinch ...this scene provided us a glimpse of their actual comfort levels.. Boss #AbrarGun if its like this who the hell will not ship and why wouldn't the salt become reptile

Chalo ...lets hope track moves ahead ..expecting full on drama episodes now ...wasnt there a party outfits pics of everybody excluding Rusha ..

Indirectly also wished Rusha stayed in jungle much happier and calmer there rather than the chudail reality  

Agreed with everything you said..

@red Ya, they inserted all the nok jhok & things to extend the track.. but it just watered down the intensity of Sat & Monday episode for me.. today it was back, hope it stays this way.

@green Yes Balraj is behaving really wierd if he is not part of plan.. Why so much love & trust on Mahima?🤔

@bold Oh ya, I have noticed it previously in many scenes (today it was in more than one scene) they just don't have any restraint in touching/holding each others body🙈 & have no awkwardness.. maybe it's the result of constant wrestling😏.  only because of our hawk eyes we notice it.. once or twice it can be a mistake/ accident, but it has happened too many times & from both sides and it comes across as a normal/casual behaviour for them..And it's pretty clear they are doing it unknowingly, otherwise knowing the FD crazy shipping they would have been a bit more carefulsmiley36 Now their body language is beyond their control🤣 So nobody can blame salt becoming reptile..it's quite natural reaction🤭

yhc_loves thumbnail

Agreed with everything you said..

@red Ya, they inserted all the nok jhok & things to extend the track.. but it just watered down the intensity of Sat & Monday episode for me.. today it was back, hope it stays this way.

@green Yes Balraj is behaving really wierd if he is not part of plan.. Why so much love & trust on Mahima?🤔

@bold Oh ya, I have noticed it previously in many scenes (today it was in more than one scene) they just don't have any restraint in touching/holding each others body🙈 & have no awkwardness.. maybe it's the result of constant wrestling😏.  only because of our hawk eyes we notice it.. once or twice it can be a mistake/ accident, but it has happened too many times & from both sides and it comes across as a normal/casual behaviour for them..And it's pretty clear they are doing it unknowingly, otherwise knowing the FD crazy shipping they would have been a bit more carefulsmiley36 Now their body language is beyond their control🤣 So nobody can blame salt becoming reptile..it's quite natural reaction🤭

@bold -- It is may be very casual for them and the team but for us the deprived FD its huge 😉, Body language is not in their control but SM sure is hence the "2 gaz duri hain zaroori " warna original form mein aa jayenge 😛.. 

Looks like Preesha is back in KH 

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhc_loves

@bold -- It is may be very casual for them and the team but for us the deprived FD its huge 😉, Body language is not in their control but SM sure is hence the "2 gaz duri hain zaroori " warna original form mein aa jayenge 😛.. 

Looks like Preesha is back in KH 

@bold I don't think the team has any role in it, because they have handled other shows & this type of things I haven't seen anywhere 🤭🤣 And I'm pretty sure no director will ever tell any actor to do these things esp in normal (non- intimate) scenes😆

Their biggest problem is contrasting behaviour onscreen, on SM & what we hear from other cast & crew😆 All 3 doesn't add up at all🤭  If everything is normal, they are just friendly costars & are this comfortable on-screen, what's the nautanki on SM.. Doesn't make any sense, hence they themselves are fuelling the shippers.. Nobody else is to be blamed..

@red.. hope Pree came back permenantly to KH.. there is police too, so some new drama at midnight🤣

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@bold I don't think the team has any role in it, because they have handled other shows & this type of things I haven't seen anywhere 🤭🤣 And I'm pretty sure no director will ever tell any actor to do these things esp in normal (non- intimate) scenes😆

Their biggest problem is contrasting behaviour onscreen, on SM & what we hear from other cast & crew😆 All 3 doesn't add up at all🤭  If everything is normal, they are just friendly costars & are this comfortable on-screen, what's the nautanki on SM.. Doesn't make any sense, hence they themselves are fuelling the shippers.. Nobody else is to be blamed..

@red.. hope Pree came back permenantly to KH.. there is police too, so some new drama at midnight🤣

Wow police be here how u knw lol another police drama dude have they clled for rudr pushing his dad ?

Rusha_yhc1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Wow police be here how u knw lol another police drama dude have they clled for rudr pushing his dad ?

There was police in Tanu's insta story.. Srinivasan's are also there in KH.. everyone in KH is in night suit.. so it's not for Ru pushing Ballu..