Abhinav talkes with Rakhi sawant.

Sivani123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why he is talking again Rakhi sawant he was acting he will not talk anymore Rakhi.infrontof Host and HM now he is talking and doing nimicking Rahul Vaidya... Afterthat he creates emotional Dram infront of all HM AND HOSTS.. I WANT TO GO HOME IMMEDIATELY.. 🤣He creates raki sawant doing and misbehaving with him seriously??? this man high level fake.. ðŸ¤¢after that this forum apple eater  supporter talking about unnecessary sexual harassment  topic etc etc.. 😆🤣 Seriously this main is acting like for footage. ðŸ¤¢

https://twitter.com/tellydhamaal/status/1356365751490203649?s=19

Raki and abhinav are acting for footage.. He is akways eating something in Live feed I have never seen other contestants eat like him. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Edited by Sivani123 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivani123

Why he is talking again Rakhi sawant he was acting he will not talk anymore Rakhi.infrontof Host and HM now he is talking and doing nimicking Rahul Vaidya... Afterthat he creates emotional Dram infront of all HM AND HOSTS.. I WANT TO GO HOME IMMEDIATELY.. 🤣He creates raki sawant doing and misbehaving with him seriously??? this man high level fake.. ðŸ¤¢after that this forum apple eater  supporter talking about unnecessary sexual harassment  topic etc etc.. 😆🤣 Seriously this main is acting like for footage. ðŸ¤¢

https://twitter.com/tellydhamaal/status/1356365751490203649?s=19

Raki and abhinav are acting for footage.. He is akways eating something in Live feed I have never seen other contestants eat like him. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Here also he's talking about Rahul out of no where. This idiot is obsessive about him. Rahul is residing in Abhi's brain.

Tulip235 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What’s shocking is after all that harassment issue, and saying he wants to leave the show, Abhinav is back on talking terms with Rakhi! Not just on talking terms but on joking terms! How is it even possible for someone who’s so upset to become that normal within a day? If someone is sexually harassed, would they go back and have normal conversations with that person the very next day like nothing ever happened! Even Rubina is back to talking with Rakhi as if everything was always fine between them 🙄

How fake can this couple get?  ðŸ¤® This proves that although Rakhi was wrong, these two were just using her for their own benefit. 🤢

AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lmao this Abhinav guy is really obsessed with Rahul to another level. Out of nowhere he starts mocking Rahul's way of walking, speaking etc😂😂

Rahul is anyway not near to couple's class or standard so why is this weird obsession towards him🤢

Nowadays his insecurity with Rahul has reached to another level tbh😵

Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After all that fake drama and crying on the WKV, Abhinav himself sought out Rakhi and went to talk with her. I saw that in yesterday’s LG

So much was made about sexual harassment etc....now what is the explanation?

And topic back to Rahul...so insecure