Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Switch on to Colors channel Bigg Boss show at 9 pm every weekend on WKV episode,you will see her licking sallu's talwe big time. 

Not only talwa licking she does but also her own spit weekdays ka thooka hua 😆

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is the reason I initially liked her but after so much bashing she kind of stopped doing it. 

sweet_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thats wht I love about her, she speaks the truth with out getting scared of salman. She is right about khairati finalist ejaz who was in the game because of salman/sohail connection and ejaz can never reach the finale with 3% of votes.

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Well, Eijaz has guts too then because even he talks about Rubina Jasmin getting favoured because they're colors' bahu. Showing the similarity over here, Rubina is not the only gutsy one.

Btw this is such a silly thing to say that Eijaz is favoured by Salman. Salman hardly talked to him, talked about him on weekends, Eijaz didn't get to perform on Salman's birthday and all I see is Salman making fun of Eijaz.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi hi hi sir sir yes sir kabse talve chatna nahi hua? 😆

locopoco thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aegon

The strongest contestant 

Abhinav was trying to cover up but she held her ground and said it like a fact it is

Of Course, Lagta hai, Sir

Thik hai sir, HO SAKTI hai galat

Amazing woman 

On Saturday, after Salman's long lecture she goes = I'll consider it, Sir

We have seen people who do chaplusi and Rubina is NOT one of them, She is not badtameez, she is powerful 

Madam ke English ke namoone pesh kiye gaye, cycle intact par 4 yr ki tarah samjha gaye. Vikas ke fair aur uski bewakoofiyan batai gayi uske baad bhi jawab aaya "I will consider". Arre madam duniya aap ke nazariye se nahi chalti. Jo galat hai woh galat hai. Ab toh pati ne bhi kaha galat hai.

As for Ejaz she was asked why do you feel that way, where madam said because reporters said it so I said it. This is owning? This is again abba daba jabba, you feel it say with reasoning. If you are saying something it should have logic but woh toh we already know jaani dushman hai 🤣

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Salman saying he's scolded EijaZ when he has gone wrong was a mic drop moment😆

Lol! He was too taken back and was unrehearsed in his Abba Dabba jabba 😂

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

Sallu always supports BFF Of Sohail Khan

He also has spends lot of money on PR

Yet despite so much favoring poor guy gets only 3% of total vote 

Meanwhile Rubina has no PR and bashed every week and channel trying to show her negative yet ruling the show 👍🏼

Hope Sallu showed some spine to agree he does favor his protege. It’s not hard for audience to see through his dislike for Rubina even through their tv screen and both of them self declaring themselves as the contestants Salman is irritated with, shows what a terrible actor he is!

Rubina is ruling thanks to the audience seeing through the narrative by BB’s host and the unfairness exhibited every weekend

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGreenArrow

This is called owning ur words instead of licking up to Salman all the time

Lol! Yes and the reactions were too good to miss 

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

Switch on to Colors channel Bigg Boss show at 9 pm every weekend on WKV episode,you will see her licking sallu's talwe big time. 

If she did, she wouldn’t be bashed every weekend. The list of those licking Sally’s talwe starts with Eijaz and ends with Aly. :-)