Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations on the DT! Please add me too 👍🏼

I'm Tannu 😳

I dont think Kiranbala and him will get married, though it will take him some time to show his resilience, what with the fact that he is still not aware who exactly his Ranjhan is. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Congratulations on the DT! Please add me too 👍🏼

I'm Tannu 😳

I dont think Kiranbala and him will get married, though it will take him some time to show his resilience, what with the fact that he is still not aware who exactly his Ranjhan is. 

I've added you Tannu 

I want see how he goes about it as after rejecting Kiranbala, Lalaji may not be too pleased with him and may be against Amdeer alliance 

StarryNight55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Randheer going to reject that bala for sure 😆 I am more curious about the partition affect on AmDheer as right now I am clueless about how Partition can affect them when they belongs to the same community 😔

Randheer is from Karachi and Amrit lives in Lahore and so during partition they may have to flee from different cities and so after reaching India they may not have any communication  or know nothing about each others whereabouts which could pave for a short separation for them   

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

I've added you Tannu 

I want see how he goes about it as after rejecting Kiranbala, Lalaji may not be too pleased with him and may be against Amdeer alliance 

Thank you! I dont straight up think he will reject KB, rather I think once he discovers his attraction to Amrit is because she is Ranjhan, he might announce in front of both families that he wants the rishta with a daughter of the house, but instead of Kiranbala, he would like to marry Amrit. Will be controversial on both parties and Lalaji and Mr. Raizada might have some disagreements as well about reeti-rivaaj, maryada etc. etc. The love will still blossom and fight all odds, though we might find initial resistance from Amrit even with an obvious crush because she wants to keep her family united. Looking forward to skipping the uncomfortable scenes 😆 and seeing AmDheer become one  ❤️

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Great to see a DT, on them Rainbow.

Good layout, and thank you for the credit and for using my gifs. 😊

Add me too. 

Kiran Bala discussion, he will reject her straight I guess. Or possibly if he is tricked, he will get to know soon, possibly Vashma can spill beans and blast him; just a guess cos she and Amrit have a deep bond.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Randheer is from Karachi and Amrit lives in Lahore and so during partition they may have to flee from different cities and so after reaching India they may not have any communication  or know nothing about each others whereabouts which could pave for a short separation for them   

But they can start to write to each other secretly through newspaper articles in the hope that the other will notice, and then later unite once things settle down, right? Where do you think they will go? Delhi or Amritsar? ❤️

StarryNight55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Great to see a DT, on them Rainbow.

Good layout, and thank you for the credit and for using my gifs. 😊

Add me too. 

Kiran Bala discussion, he will reject her straight I guess. Or possibly if he is tricked, he will get to know soon, possibly Vashma can spill beans and blast him; just a guess cos she and Amrit have a deep bond.

@bold-Your welcome🤗 I loved your gifs ❤️

I have a feeling they might drag the Kiran bala track for a bit but let's see and about Vashma the girl can do anything for Amrit. I stan their friendship

StarryNight55 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

But they can start to write to each other secretly through newspaper articles in the hope that the other will notice, and then later unite once things settle down, right? Where do you think they will go? Delhi or Amritsar? ❤️

Yeah they could definitely show that. For Amrit I think Amristar as that is closer to Lahore than Delhi. Randheer I'm not too sure

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

@bold-Your welcome🤗 I loved your gifs ❤️

I have a feeling they might drag the Kiran bala track for a bit but let's see and about Vashma the girl can do anything for Amrit. I stan their friendship

🤗Glad to know!!

True, this has high chances cos shows stretch, but let's hope it doesn't go too long. Definitely she can!! Even I do, what a bond!!

Money_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if Randheer to be in karachi while migration then he has higher chances of survival because Sindh-Gujarat/Rajasthan border was relatively peaceful and no lynching was reported on the government records. let's see if he will migrate from karachi or from Lahore. Panjab was burning in 1947 while sindh was not. i am hopeful in their case because randheer is working for a newspaper so he might have his resources to relocate Amrit and family after partition.

moreover lalaji is shown to be one  influencial man of lahore. i have read somewhere that special Airplane service was employed to deploy such people across the border. that's how khushwant singh and his family ended up in shimla and subsequently in new delhi. they won't show lalaji traveling by foot or by those infamous blood trains if they follow the real history. many middle class, lower class and even upper middle class people were perished but rich were not..