Like Seriously Salman ?? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

I bet if Nikki starts fighting with Rubina, Salman will hail her as the most dynamic contestant across all 14 seasons...

1000% agree with you

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Salman Khan told that Nikki Tamboli is the most badtamiz contestant in all the seasons of Bigg Boss. Has he lost his mind? Yaan 20 crore mein dimaag bhi bech aaya hai🤬

I can feel your anger ðŸ˜’

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Salman Khan told that Nikki Tamboli is the most badtamiz contestant in all the seasons of Bigg Boss. Has he lost his mind? Yaan 20 crore mein dimaag bhi bech aaya hai🤬

yes he has lost it

rakhi ka kuvh dikha nahi 

aur tamboli ko har hafte bhashan

biased host

bakwas BB

IFrozenl thumbnail

They have been many contestants past seasons who have been called for there vulgarity and obnoxious behaviour but Nikki is mannerless she lacks the basic ethics how to behave at times, for me it gets hard to watch her speak that way to all and Nikki is the badtamez and there's no other way about. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IFrozenl

They have been many contestants past seasons who have been called for there vulgarity and obnoxious behaviour but Nikki is mannerless she lacks the basic ethics how to behave at times, for me it gets hard to watch her speak that way to all and Nikki is the badtamez and there's no other way about. 

Batameez is the perfect word for Nikki. She lacks basic manners, she hurts and disrespects ppl with her words and has no remorse about it. Calling ex contestant losers was not nice. Soon she will be a loser and ex contestant both. Her biggest issue is her immaturity just like Mahira whr they become too hyper and foul mouthed. And on top discussing a guy’s underwear, the way he walks and etc is too disgusting. Does she not have a brother? How would he feel listening to her discuss such things about another guy. And dont even get me started on the way she treats Devo, she doesnt let her talk and goes up to her face going crazy with hand gestures how kiddish. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Pee kar aaya hai. 🥴

He looked and talked like drunk.

BMRao thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One of the worst episodes of Salman , he seemed to be least interested and just attended to 2 issues rubhinav and Nikki and just blamed both and he couldn’t tolerate 30 secs of bullshit Rakhi gave and suddenly turned the whole thing to Nikki after that . Total disappointment why the hell she can’t give back if she is poked . Truly going beyond once limit as we can see he is only targeting 3-4 of them and looks like others are nonexistent in the game completely 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Nikki is batameez. All housemates are batameez but as nikki is younger one that's why her batameezi is more visible. Yeah sometimes she goes ott. But still she is not the most batameez contestant of BB. There were many contestants in last seasons who made records in batameezi. Some of them enter in top 5 and some won as well. 

TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They wont to isolate Rubinav so anyone who supports them will be targeted, Its after caller of the week Rakhi started behaving stupid like this, She was called puppet n all too, Now its nikki they they want to turn against

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IFrozenl

Maan liya that she is badtamiz but kya woh akeli badtamiz hai uss ghar mein?

And do you really think that she is the most badtamiz contestant of all seasons of bigg boss?