Like Seriously Salman ??

Posted: 3 years ago

Salman Khan told that Nikki Tamboli is the most badtamiz contestant in all the seasons of Bigg Boss. Has he lost his mind? Yaan 20 crore mein dimaag bhi bech aaya hai🤬

He is picking on her because she is with Rubina. He is just too much. Why can't he see vileness coming out of other people. I love Nikki the way she is.

Salman Khan and WKV cannot even be taken seriously anymore. 

Nikki may be badtameez, but there are people who are just as badtameez currently in the house this season. 

As for all seasons, is he joking? Nikki is not even 1% of the badtameez that Bigg Boss has seen. 

In the first few weeks they were encouraging this behaviour with Nikki, but now all of a sudden because she likes Rubina and Abhinav, Bigg Boss and SK are bashing her. 

Salman, do you remember Priyanka Jagga? Dolly Bindra? Armaan Kohli? Shefali Zariwala? Mahira Sharma? Surbhi Rana? And MANY more, but names aren't popping up right now. 

They were far more badtameez than Nikki is. 

Nikki's mother has herself said in a recent interview that she likes the person Nikki is when she is with Rubina. 

Who is Salman to say anything against Nikki's mother? 

Salman's negativity against Rubina is making him look like a joke. 

If Salman is right and Rubinav are wrong then why are they becoming more popular than his favorite Eijaz or Jasmin? His opinions have no impact on the audience anymore. 

The more he targets them the more embarrassing it will be for him to declare one of them as the winner. This will be like BB7 again where he made it seem like Gauhar was wrong all the time but audience proved his opinion irrelevant by making her win a landslide victory. His grumpy face and expressions were priceless hen he announced her the winner.

This will be a repeat of that but worse for him!

I want makers to bring all those people who used to bash salman and tell him off. That would be interesting bigg boss. imam, sapna, upen, pooja bedi, akashdeep, tanna, hina, gauhar, puja mishra

Salman couldn't answer paras last year epic insult 

Originally posted by Radhe101

I want makers to bring all those people who used to bash salman and tell him off. That would be interesting bigg boss. imam, sapna, upen, pooja bedi, akashdeep, tanna, hina, gauhar, puja mishra

Salman couldn't answer paras last year epic insult 

I want Salman to be sitting in the contestant's seat, and him being the one getting bashed, not being allowed to speak, and being called all sorts of names and fed all kinds of stupid false narratives. 

Originally posted by LoveMira

I want Salman to be sitting in the contestant's seat, and him being the one getting bashed, not being allowed to speak, and being called all sorts of names and fed all kinds of stupid false narratives. 

He will be crying. Everyone knows he can't even take one word against him. He did samething last year to Asim and Rashmi

Originally posted by Radhe101

He will be crying. Everyone knows he can't even take one word against him. He did samething last year to Asim and Rashmi

Yeah I was so done with Bigg Boss last year because of how they treated RaSim. I was hoping they would change this year, but Salman is getting worse day by day. 

Phele bolte hai ki rubina and abhinav r boring they r not playing game they are eating apples n organges saath saath ye bhi bolte hai ki they are master minds sabko puppets bana rahe hai 

today the discussion was their master game plan  ðŸ˜‚ inko dhela bhar ka akal nai hai.. 

gol gol unke baju ghoom rahe hai..har episode mein rubinav hote hai baki sab commentary dete hai ya bitching karke channa khate hai.

Ye he hai bb ki sachai.. saare jalte hai unse isle unko jalate hai bewaja

I bet if Nikki starts fighting with Rubina, Salman will hail her as the most dynamic contestant across all 14 seasons...