Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

“A lion’s work hours are only when he’s hungry; Once he’s satisfied, the predator and prey live peacefully together”

He caressed her face with a single finger. Her eyes, her nose, and then around her lips.

Riddhima sighed in her sleep as she felt her husband’s feather-like touch making its way around her face and coming to stop at his one of the favorite destinations. Tiredly she opened her eyes with a huge effort

“Vansh not now. I am tired. Let me sleep” she moved his hand away from her knowing what will happen if she let it stay where it was. But her husband had something else in his mind, he kissed her in the crook of her neck, her weak spot and her toes curled

“Vansh” she whined, “seriously after last night you are still not satisfied?”

“When it is you, I will never be satisfied. And how can you be so mean sweetheart? You are denying me my birthday wish” he continued his journey downward simultaneously pulling down the blanket covering them little by little

“I have to get up for work in few hours, I can’t stay in bed for long hours like you. I am the daughter in law of this house. Let me sleep” Riddhima complained as she pulled the blanket higher on her body

“Just once” Vansh looked hopeful

“Not now” she turned her back to him covering even her face

Vansh smiled at his wife who covered herself from head to toe with a blanket. Did she really think that it will stop him from getting what he wanted? Still, he decided to give her a few hours of sleep. She was right he did tire her out last night.

His smile widened as he remembered yesterday’s events. He was frustrated, it was almost midnight and Riddhima was still in Sia’s room, even Dadi, Ishani and Chachi were with them. He already went to call her few times and the ladies made him leave the room, stating they had decided to do the girl’s night out and she won’t be returning to the room tonight.

“Won’t be returning to the room? My foot” Vansh spoke loudly to himself and headed to Sia’s room with the intent of taking Riddhima back in their room even if he had to force carry her.

When he reached there, he was surprised to see the empty room, and the next second his phone rang, it was Sia.

“Bhai, Bhabhi fell from stairs please come quickly” scared he ran as fast as he could. The living room was pitch black as he reached there it lightened up and everyone screamed “Surprise!” "Happy Birthday"

Shocked he looked around. The living room was decorated with minimum flowers and lights. There was his favorite chocolate cake placed on a table around it stood his family with smiling faces, but his eyes sought his wife first, she was alright.

She ran to him and held out a box with a smile “Happy Birthday” and hugged him. He held her tightly and pulled her to him.

She looked at his face grinning and felt her smile falter he looked livid. She gulped.

“It was my plan, please don’t say anything right now. Look everyone is so happy” she requested quietly

He hugged her again making her stand on her toes and whispered in her ear “You will be punished for this” he warned to which she nodded her head and then moved to his other family members who moved forward to greet him

It was torture smiling before his family when internally he was seething at their prank, he almost had a heart attack when Sia called him. For once he wanted to shout at Sia but kept quiet looking at his wife’s pleading eyes.

He cut the cake, received presents and blessings from his family. Sia raved on about how everyone was included in this plan, who did what, decorations were done by Ishani and Aangre, Riddhima baked the cake. Aaryan managed flowers and lightings, Chachu kept him busy with work. Dadi and Chachi made snacks...

Riddhima glanced at her husband from time to time, she knew he was angry at her because he hated pranks where her health and life was concerned. She was surprised to look at his calm demeanor if she didn’t know any better, she would have been fooled with his smooth acting. He could mask his emotions so well, wasn’t that the reason he fooled her so easily when he wanted revenge? She shook her head ‘don’t go there’ she thought.

Vansh glanced at her and gave her a predatory smile. After everyone left for their respective rooms, he pounced on her, carried her to their room, and made love to her. It was punishing s*x at first later he tortured her with slow sweet loving, he kept waking her up whenever she tried to sleep stating it was his birthday, she cannot deny him. It was early morning when he let her rest at last…

Vansh picked his watch, mobile and looked at Riddhima, she presented a tempting sight that tested his resolve. She wore his black shirt and kept asking him questions as she sat on their bed.

“What do you have to leave so early? When you will be back? Should I pack a lunch for you?”

“No need, I am just going to visit a colleague of mine who is leaving this country today and may never return.” he smiled at her and kissed her forehead

“You take some rest, it’s just 6 in the morning you should be active when I come back, it’s my birthday today and I am not done with you” he looked at her with hooded eyes

She gasped when he dragged her legs and made her sleep

“This is your passport. You will use this identity. You will leave in few hours, Aangre has booked your tickets. Money is transferred to your account” He threw a few documents and passports on the table

“I don’t want to see your face ever again”

“You were never going to let her go, did you? Then why did you use me?” Ahana asked him in an accusatory tone.

“Does your wife know you are meeting me today? Does she know what games you are playing with her?”  she taunted him

In a swift move, Vansh grabbed her by the throat “Are you trying to blackmail me?” Vansh gave her a chilling smile. She was trying to remove his hand, but his grip was strong. Finally, he left her, and she fell to the floor gulping the much-needed oxygen.

“I will kill you if you try to come between my wife and me. I will kill anyone who tries to come between us. But to answer your question, you are right I never planned to let her go and I never will”

Ahana stared at him terrified…

“Boss, Ishani called, she was asking about our return” Aangre informed Vansh

“Make sure Ahana reaches the airport, and then you can return home. I will be back after some time” Vansh ordered Aangre and left from another car

He was sitting on the hood of the car as he stared ahead aimlessly. He desperately wanted to go home, but he knew once he reaches home, he will try to flirt with his wife and he was sure she won’t appreciate it if he kept her away from her Bappa’s puja. He checked his watch; she must be taking shower right now. It was difficult to keep his hands to himself whenever he was around her. It always was and is.

He had been attracted and obsessed with her from the day when he saw her in that Goa party when she answered him back. He immediately recognized her as the girl who came before his car a few days back, he was shocked to see her there.

Despite being around so many ladies he gazed at her throughout the party, her clumsiness, her innocence, she intrigued him like no other. He let her leave, considering it to be a one-time thing. He never intended to pursue her and bring her into his dangerous world. After all butterfly like her did not belong in his dark world

Then he met her on the cruise, he still remembered her nervousness, she was scared to death when they brought her to him for the first time, when he asked her ‘what was she carrying that set off scanners?’ and then he soothed her saying it was due to your mobile, cell phones are not allowed on this cruise. He was amazed to see that she believed him. She was extremely gullible he noted and felt a tinge of protectiveness over her. He had important business associates visiting him on the cruise, he never banned any cell phones. So, he knew for a fact that she was carrying something, but, what? he will find out. He liked playing with his prey before going in for a kill. Whoever sent her was an idiot if the person thought Vansh Raisinghania will overlook this…

Then when he saw her running at Sia with scissors he thought worst of her. She was here to kill his sister. Without thinking he threw a knife at her which hurt her shoulder. When Sia explained to him he felt guilty, he never failed to recognize people and their intentions, but this girl had managed to do just that. He carried her without her permission. He did not feel the need to do so. When he picked her up in his arms for the first time, his only thought was only I have the right to carry her like this…

Later he cross-questioned her, hoping she will give be truthful this time, and felt disappointed when she lied to him

He could not look away from her when she graced the evening party with her presence. She looked stunning and hot in that red gown. She was searching for something. He danced with her against her wishes. He could not think straight, he just wanted her in his arms. This move made his family members realize that something was odd. Especially Ishani. 

He presented her with earing when she was searching for something, to let her know he was keeping watch on her. He knew what she was looking for. Aangre found that clip and knew that it was a transmitter. He sent it for checking to know who was connected on another side. When he saved her from Aaryan’s advances she forwarded her hand for handshake. He never knew a simple handshake can be so heart-warming. Something was wrong with him

He got to know all about her, the moment she was leaving from the cruise. Kabir was a fool if he thought that stripping her room bare of her essentials will be enough. Angre got the footage from CCTV cameras where he saw them meeting.

He brought her home, made her work as a physiotherapist for his sister. Normally he would not let his enemy anywhere near his family and least of all someone as frail as Sia. But Riddhima did not feel like an enemy. She didn’t have a single bone in her to hurt a fly. The reason he made her stay was that even though he knew that she was working with Kabir, he did not know the reason. It could not have been for his illegal business dealing because he was not the only one doing it. There were plenty of businessmen out there who do this, then why target him. He decided he will make her say their intentions and in the meanwhile, he could enjoy his obsession. He knew all about their meetings, the day Kabir entered his mansion. He let them meet. He kept scaring her with the help of Ishani. Personally, he enjoyed it when she hit Aryan before everyone. It was a relief when she refused ever being with him.

He never thought he will feel jealous, but damn him, he was jealous when he saw her pictures with Kabir, when he saw that ring mark on her finger, when he came to meet her, when Aaryan claimed they were in the back yard.

He wanted to catch Kabir and Riddhima red-handed so when he got the hold of that man, he knew something was not right, he still hit him thinking he was included in their plan. She dared to throw resignation at his face, lectured him, and decided to leave him forever. His ego was hurt and more than that he was amused. An enemy with principles, this was interesting. Angre told him she was leaving his mansion. He decided to marry her to keep her with him forever.

He knew about the tortures and taunts she was facing from the family. Ishani, Chachi, Aryan, Anupriya but he did not intervene, in fact, he added his own fear treatment for her, hoping she will break one day but she did not, and he admired her for it.

When he thought she burned his mother’s portrait, still he could not hurt her, her tears affected him. He was shocked and felt unsettled. He told her to leave but she came back.

As the last straw, he decided to use Sunny’s murder against her. He was sure, Kabir will come here to help her. He scared her to death hoping she will reveal her partner’s name, but again she amazed him with her loyalty. He felt jealous and envied the kind of trust she had on the looser. He wanted her trust, her loyalty, and her love. He was prepared for the consequences, he knew Kabir might try to harm him. He wore a bulletproof jacket inside his shirt; what he did not expect was her stepping before him and taking that bullet.

For the first time in his life, he was scared. The prospect of losing her scared him to death. He took care of her and gradually started to realize what he felt for her was not just attraction, obsession, it was something else, the unthinkable has happened, he was in love with her…

He realized one more thing that day, Kabir was using her, he had some bigger plans which this fool was not even aware of. Someone from family is helping him. He needed to know who and why?

She kept blaming him for Satte and Ragini’s murders. He frowned he had Ragini with him, and he planned to kill her but not before knowing about his mother’s murderer. Kabir killed her before him. Kabir killed Satte, but if he hadn’t then Vansh would have killed him anyway. His people were stationed outside his home. After all, he was not supposed to share Ragini’s details with anyone. 

In fact, Kabir made his path very smooth sometimes. His officer Neha, Vansh smirked Kabir was still under the impression that he killed Neha and confessed Riddhima about it. If only he knew, the water which she drank in that party had poison mixed in it. Had he not killed her she would have died a slow painful death. That was why she felt faint on that lighthouse and when he snatched the locket she fell.

When everyone congratulated them for becoming parents, his heart skipped a beat. He knew Riddhima was not pregnant still he imagined her with his child and felt a surge of happiness. Ishani’s marriage rituals brought them close. He was aware of DSR was Kabir, but it was still not clear which family member was helping him.

Her adorable antics when she was drunk, he knew one thing then, life with her was going to be very interesting. She asked him to sleep with her on the bed. He felt happy, so he was not the only one getting involved in her, he could sense the change in her feelings as well. She tried to confess her past, he did not let her, what was the use. He already knew everything, and he did not want to hear about her affair with someone else. His blood boiled thinking about it.

He gifted her a mobile just to stay in touch with her. He decided that he will propose to her on his return. While returning from the trip, he got to know about Kabir’s frequent visit to VR Mansion and Riddhima was still in touch with him. He got to know about his mother’s portrait being burned by Anupriya. Riddhima hid everything from him.

He was angry at her, but he controlled his anger, nonetheless. For he knew she feared him and his anger. He was hoping that she will confess on her own about it but she kept quiet making him doubt if he did a mistake in knowing about her. He did not want to think about it. Because if that were the case then why would she put the effort into his family, she made Sia stand on her own two feet for god sake. So, he behaved a little off with her.

Her constant Ragini Jaap was going to his head. He decided to finish the matter once and for all, he could not risk anyone knowing about Ragini. What if Riddhima let it slip in her unawareness. He was shocked to find the CCTV footage with her in his car dicky, someone had removed the previous footage. His mind immediately went to Kabir.

And then he heard Sia’s recording. He could not believe it. He knew something was off, Riddhima would never hurt Sia intentionally. Someone from his family was playing a really nice game against him. He needed to go off the grid to know about the happening of VR Mansion. Kabir’s words still haunted him about Riddhima being his partner in crime, it would not have affected him but then he saw her on the cliff. He jumped from the cliff...

He got to know about her moving Ragini and handling her to Kabir. He knew Kabir killed her. He got more livid. He confessed all about it still Riddhima hid Ragini from him. And that is how Vihan came to life. His aim as Vihan was simple to know Riddhima’s true intentions and to find out the real culprit from his family.

He fell in love with her all over again as Vihan. He was not sure if she knew but she had him wrapped around her finger. This time he did not include even Aangre in his plan, he was not sure about anyone’s intention this time. He told her he was Vihan and she believed him yet again. And hence it was proved once again that Riddhima was naive and impulsive.

He was furious looking at her in Marriage attire with him and as an act of small revenge, he made her leave VR Mansion talking about divorce. He was never going to divorce her, he knew Dadi will bring her back. He enjoyed her efforts to prove him real VRS and boy she was clever. She even made Kabir burn all the proofs against him. He smirked thinking if she would have still made him do that if she knew that he did those crimes and those proofs were true.

Her constant raag of my Vansh again confused him. If she loved him so much then why did she agree to a marriage with Kabir, why let him in the house in the first place?

After basketball, he included Anagre in his plan and asked for CCTV footage. He saw Anupriya and Kabir throwing her in the pool and trying to kill her. It was with enormous efforts Aangre stopped him from committing a murder that day.

He got to know all about Anupriya and Kabir. He also got to know about Riddhima’s innocence, with just one detail left about Sia’s accident. And he was sure she did not do that. He would have continued his Vihan act but, Kabir and Anupriya tried to kill Riddhima and Riddhima started to doubt him being the real Vansh.

She took the second bullet for him that day. And he felt his heart shatter. He once again prayed to Bappa to return her to him. When the doctor announced she was out of danger, he felt like he was the happiest being alive.

He spent a sleepless night sitting beside her, gazing at her face. And he was angry at her. She did not have any right to do this. He owned her, she was his heart and home and she had no right to take this away from him. He also realized one thing that day. Riddhima cannot stay this impulsive and naïve.  He needed to teach her a lesson on trust. She needed to understand she can’t hide things from him anymore. He already knew he was going to teach her a lesson once he takes out the family member who betrayed him. But the fear of losing her made his lesson the toughest…

His deal with Ahana was simple, she will help him take revenge on Riddhima and Kabir and he will let her stay in his house and enjoy the joys of being one of the Raisinghania. She certainly had more dreams than this he realized that later.

He never revealed his true intentions to Ahana just in case she decided to double-cross him. He never did reveal any plans to anyone. Even Aangre who was closest to him and knows him the best did not know many of his secrets. So, Ahana and Kabir were eternally under the impression that he was taking his revenge. From that day on he put one of the best acts of his life before all.

He told Riddhima to kill Kabir that day, he knew she could not hurt a fly. Kabir thought he was manipulating him but only if he knew why he was doing this.

Riddhima tested his resolve when she begged him. It hurt him physically and mentally to torture her like that. But he could not break her, if he knew one thing about Riddhima, she never gave up easily. So, he took her to their family temple in Manali. When she confessed the most important thing being her identity, he knew what he needed to do.

He kept watch on her when he left her in that hotel. The truck in which she traveled he sent that. His man was driving the truck. The press was all fake. He felt proud of her instead of running away when he announced Ahana as his wife, she claimed her right.

He planned to make her stay away from VR Mansion for few days and wanted to know if she will again take help from Kabir, but Sia’s call, stopped her and he was relieved. At least now she will be before his eyes. It hurt him to see all his family members behave this way with her. But he can’t blame them, they didn’t know what was going on in his head. For them, Riddhima was someone who hurt him.

His plan would have continued for few more days but Riddhima shocked him with her decision of leaving VR Mansion on the day of Sankranti. In his quest of making her understand, he went too far. Even Aagre was shocked, he was aware of his plan. And then once again Sia’s called….

He ran behind her, begged her to give him a chance. He would have done that even if Sia had not gotten up. He didn’t want to think about what would happen if she refused his apology. Maybe he would have kidnapped her and kept her with him. Not letting her leave his room till she accepts his apology.

But she forgave him, and they started their new journey….

Kabir sending her mother’s locket was a shocker for him. He didn’t know they were her parents. And he will never let her know the actual truth of her parents. But once again Kabir was successful in misguiding her. He could understand her pain because he went through the same pain. But bringing out her parent’s secret was not an option. If she knew he had something to do with it, she will leave him forever. And he can not let that happen.

After the car fiasco, she got to know about Sia’s accident and during their second marriage, Kabir fabricated proofs against him. He proved his innocence. He told them about Kabir’s father. Kabir left VR Mansion. And Vansh knew he would do something more. In fact, he was waiting for it.

His revenge was not complete yet. He made sure to put Anupriya behind the bars, and now it was Kabir’s turn. He almost had all the proofs against him. One more mistake and Kabir will lose forever.

But putting them behind the bars was never his aim. His revenge will start when he lands up in jail, an evil smile lit his face….

He once again looked around him, he was sitting at the same cliff from where he jumped a few months back. His phone rang, it was his Riddhima, she was waiting for him for breakfast, it was time to leave.

Everything was going great between them, she even dropped the subject of her parent's death altogether deciding to focus on their future

He hopes that she never gets to know her parent's truth, but if she does and decides to leave him, well then he will just have to clip her wings, so she does not fly away from him. He will not allow anyone to come between them, even if it's Riddhima.

He had many faces. One he used before the world, one was a dutiful son and brother and one being the lover, but no one knew about his hidden face...

Note:

Hello everyone 🤗

This is my small attempt at bringing continuity in the current track from Vansh's point of view. I have missed few episodes during Ridhbir marriage and Ahana track, so if you feel there is any error, please ignore the same. 😳

And I so wanted to see a mastermind, dark, obsessed darker version of Tara+ Deep wala Vansh so I wrote it myself😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Its amazing yaar👏

this show deserves writers like you yaar...not Shashu bhai

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Love it

Vansh I want true mastermind 

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Its great; you have caught essence of Immj2 story to date...you have written it really well...when secret of locket.comes out please consider updating this as part 2.  

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

👏 amazing, intriguing till the end. ❤️

This was a masterpiece, truly. 😲

Keep writing, your thoughts are 🥳itself. Way better than the current track.

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Mind Blowing 😍😘😍😘

Dreamgirl08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow what an amazing story it was😍😍🤗🤗

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it 💓💓💓💓💓💓

I love the way u write❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️....

Keep writing dear 🤗🤗

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

It's beautiful.

Just too perfect

Loved it

ShumiM thumbnail

Congratulations dear you close all the loopholes 🤔👏.shahi babu bura man jayega😜.

It’s wonderful. Thanks 🙏👏👏👏

Edited by ShumiM - 3 years ago
coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is absolutely amazing 🤗👏

I guess the makers wanna reveal everything at the end making Vansh indeed the master mind. They had even hinted it through their social media posts..all the FD needs is patience. And TRP aunties also making it difficult for our show..

But today’s epi proved that he has something very big in his head..

I really really loved this take ...kudos to u...🤗