rivalry, rampant and dividation

beingsidd thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Salman questioning Rubina's english should have googled the words first. Not saying she is right using english in hindi show. But she is atleast not wrong with her words hindi or english. ðŸ˜†

rampant

/ˈramp(ə)nt/

adjective

1. (especially of something unwelcome) flourishing or spreading unchecked.
    "political violence was rampant"

rivalry

/ˈrʌɪv(ə)lri/

noun

1. competition for the same objective or for superiority in the same field

dividation

1 : to perform mathematical division. 2a(1) : to undergo replication, multiplication, fission, or separation into parts. (2) : to branch out. b : to become separated or disunited especially in opinion or interest.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hope your thread gets to become super hit since creatives anyway are reading from threads  for their justification on bashing! 

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Words u mentioned were said in totally wrong  pronunciation by Rubina 

Thats why she was picked on her english language.  Also i heard she claimed to have a  master in English 

Edited by ShahZur - 3 years ago
beingsidd thumbnail

Listen her pronunciation and then check the word's pronunciation on google it is more or less same. It wasn't that big deal. 

Silvertarax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Words u mentioned were said in totally wrong  pronunciation by Rubina 

Thats why she was picked on her english language.  Also i heard she claimed to have a  master in English 

@Bold So were they bashing her for pronouncing or using incorrect English words? 

How can you mock someone for mispronounciation? Thats low. Couldnt he just correct her?

She never claimed that. 

beingsidd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

@Bold So were they bashing her for pronouncing or using incorrect English words? 

How can you mock someone for mispronounciation? Thats low. Couldnt he just correct her?

She never claimed that. 

Yes, he said that she uses incorrect words. Salman clearly said "yeh aap ne english ki rubination krdi hai" something like that. She has an awesome vocabulary of hindi and english. I myself have learnt few new words and phrases from Rubinav like False Narrative, vicious, selective morality, conversation hijacking and many more like these. 

ShahZur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silveraliax

She never claimed that. 

In live feeds , i observed she always speaks  hindi like they are english words . Putting  "ing" infront of hindi word . 

🤣

beingsidd thumbnail

In live feeds , i observed she always speaks  hindi like they are english words . Putting  "ing" infront of hindi word . 

🤣

It is okay to some extent. but sometimes thoda over krdete hain dono. It suits abhinav more, the way he delivers it.

Silvertarax thumbnail

🤣

Many people from Mumbai do this. Salman himself does this many times. Hes introduced me to jallofying. 

Otherwise Rubina's hindi is far far greater than any BB contestant so far. 

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I m proud of everyone who speaks multiple language. Misprounciation happens. Salman was looking for chance to mock her andmput her down. His own english isn't great. Why pick on non trivial issue