Imlie and Sundar

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know why I have this weird feel that we can see Imlie and Sundar as a couple 😂😂

What do you guys think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snazzy_Naz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

I don't know why I have this weird feel that we can see Imlie and Sundar as a couple 😂😂

What do you guys think? 

I doubt they'll actually become a couple but I definitely could see unrequited love from Sundar's side. He already cares about her and has a fun equation with her. I also could see the Tripathis trying to set them up because aren't they now officially on a mission to get Imlie married after buying into that story of her mum sending not 1 but 2 mangalsutras for her "future" wedding? 🤪😆

mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I think they have a very sweet friendship. I enjoy their interaction. Sundar might develop some feelings for her, but dekhtehe. 😊

Eww..a servent boy and our superwoman imlie being a couple😫 she should be paired with some bollywood star or famous cricketer or a rich businessman in the serial. 

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Imlie and  Sunder interactions are one of my favorite almost as much as Anu's and Aditya but  I do not think there is a chance of them being a couple at least in the near future. Having said that, I do think that in the current track  Sunder and also Malini play a very important role. Sunder's  role is to create situations which will force Adi to intervene or take action for Imlie whereas Malini's role is to point out to Aditya that his  actions are not his norm and are  very different from his usual behavior i.e. his actions, his behavior toward Imlie and for Imlie  is very different from what it is towards other people. 

Like in the mall scene. When they reached the mall, Aditya was not even thinking of Imlie, she was nowhere there on his mind, not even as a passing thought. But then Sunder created a situation where he choose to intervene. He could have ignored it like last time during the honeybee scene but this time he went out of his way to ensure that  Imlie got the due and respect she deserved. Again he could have stopped there, justifying that this is what he would have done for any other women but he went ahead and got a gift which according to Malini he is never done before, not even for her.  When Aditya heard this, he got very defensive and gave this long justification to his actions. You only do that when you realize that you have done something that you are not supposed to do and are flustered. 😛😉

I think we are going to see some more of such scenes between these four ending with my most awaited scene (which is very far) of Aditya's over the top reaction to Imlie and Sundar playful interaction. Mind you everybody in the household has witnessed it and accepted their playful banter except for Aditya. So his reaction is going to make every body react especially Malini and hopefully that would be the trigger for him to   question, connect and conclude on what exactly his feelings are and for whom.

I really do not envy Aditya position as he is really not going to have a smooth journey ahead especially seeing Imlie's  reaction on hearing that the kurta was from Aditya. On one side he has Malini, who will go all ga-ga over his gifts and on the other side he has Imlie, who is going to refuse them thinking he is showing his gratitude like the money in PD. Its really not a wild guess to make towards whom he will be more attracted to especially when he thrives on challenges. Imlie is really going to try his patience with her stubbornness and innocence.

Sorry that became a little long but once I started I could not stop. 😂.

Anyways,  Sundar current role is to help Aditya realize his feelings in this current track almost similar to how we had Nanke in IPKKND.

Edited by pamk06 - 3 years ago
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pamk06

Imlie and  Sunder interactions are one of my favorite almost as much as Anu's and Aditya but  I do not think there is a chance of them being a couple at least in the near future. Having said that, I do think that in the current track  Sunder and also Malini play a very important role. Sunder's  role is to create situations which will force Adi to intervene or take action for Imlie whereas Malini's role is to point out to Aditya that his  actions are not his norm and are  very different from his usual behavior i.e. his actions, his behavior toward Imlie and for Imlie  is very different from what it is towards other people. 

Like in the mall scene. When they reached the mall, Aditya was not even thinking of Imlie, she was nowhere there on his mind, not even as a passing thought. But then Sunder created a situation where he choose to intervene. He could have ignored it like last time during the honeybee scene but this time he went out of his way to ensure that  Imlie got the due and respect she deserved. Again he could have stopped there, justifying that this is what he would have done for any other women but he went ahead and got a gift which according to Malini he is never done before, not even for her.  When Aditya heard this, he got very defensive and gave this long justification to his actions. You only do that when you realize that you have done something that you are not supposed to do and are flustered. 😛😉

I think we are going to see some more of such scenes between these four ending with my most awaited scene (which is very far) of Aditya's over the top reaction to Imlie and Sundar playful interaction. Mind you everybody in the household has witnessed it and accepted their playful banter except for Aditya. So his reaction is going to make every body react especially Malini and hopefully that would be the trigger for him to   question, connect and conclude on what exactly his feelings are and for whom.

I really do not envy Aditya position as he is really not going to have a smooth journey ahead especially seeing Imlie's  reaction on hearing that the kurta was from Aditya. On one side he has Malini, who will go all ga-ga over his gifts and on the other side he has Imlie, who is going to refuse them thinking he is showing his gratitude like the money in PD. Its really not a wild guess to make towards whom he will be more attracted to especially when he thrives on challenges. Imlie is really going to try his patience with her stubbornness and innocence.

Sorry that became a little long but once I started I could not stop. 😂.

Anyways,  Sundar current role is to help Aditya realize his feelings in this current track almost similar to how we had Nanke in IPKKND.

Glad it was long! I enjoyed reading it. 😃

I feel like rather than Sunder, it will be someone from Imlie's college (when she starts going to college 😆) will Aditya be jealous of. But, Sunder will also do. 

I really like Imlie-Sundar's friendship. I want it to last. :)

NazGM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

sunderin aşık olmasını bekliyorum.çünkü yapımcılar onu ikinci hizmetci olarak neden alsınlar.imlie kadınsı duyguları henüz gelişmemiş köyde sadece arkadaşlarına dost olarak yaklaşmış.şehirde de bunu yaşıyor.adityanın dokunmasını bile anlamadı. kırıklığına uğrayacak.ya da adi kıskanıp işten çıkaracak.üçüncü ise sunder evi terkedecek.

belkide adilie duygularını açığa çıkarmada yardımcı olacak.

malinie ye gelince 7 yıllık arkadaşının duygularını hoşlantılarını bu süre zarfında öğrenmemiş biri.

imlie nin onu farklılastırdı düşünüyor.malini gümüş parayı verirken bilemedii  ADİTYA NIN  İMLİE  hakındaki düşüncelerinde yeni bir sayfa actığını.ve o sayfada olmadığını .bence artık birçok şey şekillenmeye başlıyor. görelim bakalım aşk nezaman farkedilecek.

Edited by nazsun - 3 years ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

My dad liked their chemistry. He enjoys their fun banter. 😆but I can see them as friends not lovers. 🤓 Nope. I ship imlie with aditya only. 😳

pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mayuri099

Glad it was long! I enjoyed reading it. 😃

I feel like rather than Sunder, it will be someone from Imlie's college (when she starts going to college 😆) will Aditya be jealous of. But, Sunder will also do. 

I really like Imlie-Sundar's friendship. I want it to last. :)

Well, it can be but I think its Sundar because, ITV will never invest in a character without a special purpose. They are stingy that way. Plus they have build their relationship so much and made it a point to keep it away from Aditya, there has to be a reason. We will just have to wait and see what his role would be, I guess. I do not care who it is as long as we get that scene 😛

NazGM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Malinie yi samimi bulmuyorum.hareketleri çok yapmacık.şımarık bir çocuk gibi ödülü hakettiğini düşünüp ağlaması  beni kızdırdı.7 yıllık emekden söz ediyor.peki imlie nin emeği boş mu.aslında ödül hak ettiği yere gitti.satyakam çatışmasında imlie hayatını kurtardı adi nin.evet malini e bilmesede ağlaması çocukcaydı.kıskançlık belirtileri bu gözyaşları.imliye suçun yok demesine rağmen ben suçu ikisinde bulduğuna inanıyorum.

kocasının imliye yakınlığını kıskandı.gümüş para ise bence abartıydı.anunun kızı gösteriş.adi maliniye yaptığının hata olduğunu düşünse de imlinin parasının manevi değeri yüksek olduğunu kabullenecek.

Önümüzdeki bölümde oruç ve orucun açılması ritüeli var.heer hint dizisinde oduğu gibi gizliden yemek yiyecek ama kader onları yine bir araya geirecek.imlie ya bayılacak yada hayal edemediğim bir şekilde orucunu adi açacak.zaten adi o nu kırmızı kıyfetle görünce hayranlık duyacak.akşam mutfakta  yakaladığını hatırlayıp kendisi için oruç  tutuğunu anlayacak.ve gözünde kalbinde yeni bir hayranlık ilgi doğacak.