30/01 written update

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I didn’t watch in detail skimmed and went in and out. Overall a missable episode but here are the cliff note

Bani/Rani drama continues at the farmhouse. Bani is pretending to be both. Veer doubts her and when he brings them face to face Jai comes in the form of Rani. Bani  doesn’t know this. Rani then kidnaps Veer - yes you read that correctly. Veer falls through the floor and tries to become a cheel and Jai has trapped him. How delightful. Veer falls into the pit and gets hurt

predap: jai with bani. Bani holds her tummy and says this is the right way. Bani and jai and Taapish reach where Veer is. Bani hears something. Then finally veer becomes a cheel and breaks through the floor. bani is in her naagin roop. Veer is rude to bani and says she is not as innocent as she looks and walks away. Jai tells bani I told you nothing can happen now. Bani says maybe you are right and I have lost everything. Bani then tells J she knows he doesn’t want anything. Good to happen to her. He says I know I’ve lost you but I want your powers. They both change their roop but this time jai has a half burnt face like markaat. And tells bani he has markaat powers. Bani is shocked.

scenes worth watching if your interested are the car scene at the start. The ishq shava dance. Kitchen scene between the real Vani that was nice. Otherwise whole epi is missable really. Looks like dhabbewala might die or get trapped somewhere. Veers memory ain’t coming back ever by the looks of it maybe in our dreams. And colours is promoting their new show in N5 breaks.  Oh and banis new name today is kaamchorni😊

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail

Another crap episode 

No progression at all. 

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

More of crap. All the more ruined Veeranshu. Veer's usp was how much he loved her and trusted her. Now all of that is gone. So I'm not going to watch it anymore. Mushkil se kuch bacha hai dekhne layak show mein. Thanks for ruining Veer, Mukta. 

At this point, even the VAni scenes are not getting me to see the show. They just feel empty. Woh pyaar nahi raha jo mujhe Veer mein pehle dikhta tha. That's gone now. Its just odd Veer now. 

Edited by AliChase - 3 years ago
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hell with them kachra episode with filler scenes.. No progression.. No memory come back veer..still behaving as dumb and nothing actually.. Even in precap he is dumb..hell with writer..

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Humes22

Bani and jai and Taapish reach where Veer is. Bani hears something. Then finally veer becomes a cheel and breaks through the floor.

bani is in her naagin roop. Veer is rude to bani and says she is not as innocent as she looks and walks away. 

@bold this is what sharad meant by eagle rising🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️..we are fools to keep hoping for veers memories to return but mukta ain't gonna show that ever💔💔.

I bet they are going to waste 10 minutes tomorrow in bani realizing veer is in danger..another 10 or 15 mind for veer to escape and 20 mins for jay bani showdown.

And veer is going to stay ghajini till the very end..😪.

P.S thanks a ton for this wu huma❤❤.

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AliChase

More of crap. All the more ruined Veeranshu. Veer's usp was how much he loved her and trusted her. Now all of that is gone. So I'm not going to watch it anymore. Mushkil se kuch bacha hai dekhne layak show mein. Thanks for ruining Veer, Mukta. 

At this point, even the VAni scenes are not getting me to see the show. They just feel empty. Woh pyaar nahi raha jo mujhe Veer mein pehle dikhta tha. That's gone now. Its just odd Veer now. 

And now all we have left is the veeranshu in your ff..the og veeranshu(can't thank u enough for that🤗🤗)..if u ask me  your ff is the naagin5 I wanted to see and its the Canon for me.

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

Hell with them kachra episode with filler scenes.. No progression.. No memory come back veer..still behaving as dumb and nothing actually.. Even in precap he is dumb..hell with writer..

Veer's gone from being that smart as hell Veer to being dumb as f***. No offense but genuinely. He's become as dumb as Bani. How the hell did she not recognize Adi-Naag in his Naag form? Is she even Adi-Naagin or even a regular Naagin? 

Pehle cheelu baby was clever and much quick in understanding things than Bani abh toh Bani see bhi zyaada dumb ho gaya hai. Memory loss ko mental ability loss bana rahe hai.

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

And now all we have left is the veeranshu in your ff..the og veeranshu(can't thank u enough for that🤗🤗)..if u ask me  your ff is the naagin5 I wanted to see and its the Canon for me.

Haaye!!! thanks yaar. I miss my old Cheelu baby

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

Disappointed very much. When the hell veer gets memory back. Why r they dragging still the episode. Just 2 ep left and they r playing with characters. 

Is this Rani Bani needed still. Just saw for sharbi. Nothing else. Gonna stick just for them 

AliChase thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

@bold this is what sharad meant by eagle rising🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️..we are fools to keep hoping for veers memories to return but mukta ain't gonna show that ever💔💔.

I bet they are going to waste 10 minutes tomorrow in bani realizing veer is in danger..another 10 or 15 mind for veer to escape and 20 mins for jay bani showdown.

And veer is going to stay ghajini till the very end..😪.

P.S thanks a ton for this wu huma❤❤.

I just hate how they've made Veer. I refuse to call this abomination Veer anymore. Done with all these fake Veer. 

Bani's gone from dumb to dumber. How the hell is she not recognizing Adi-Naag in his naag form?Much more irritating to see Bani fall lower than before.