Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ani personifies the proverb "NAAM BADE AUR DARSHAN CHHOTE".👍🏼

Matlab itna over react karta hai ye banda... Overreaction bhi bolega usse "I don't wanna be with you" 🤢

Kabse rishton ki itni so called parwah ho gayi? Lihaj ho gaya... He is the same guy who gave a hard time to everyone who reminded him of ethics and values of real relationships, once upon a time. And now this guy values his step mom and his pseudo relationship with her over everyone and every other relationship... Aur itnna gussa aa raha hai na is par, especially when he trusts anyone over Bondita... 😡

I had not watched the episode yesterday, watched it just now. I was like "chi chi yeh kya dekh lia🤢"

And now promo, just wrecked my nerves like anything. Good that they're gonna finally start the menstruation track, but what a crap timing. Now this will mask the act of deceit of the FRAUD-TRIO, at least for a couple of weeks. 

We love ARC, that's why have even finished 30 ATs, but makers are hell bent on making him absolutely dumb or always wrong.🤬

(P.S sorry for a long rant filled post. Had to take it out😵)

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soma84

Matlab itna over react karta hai ye banda... Overreaction bhi bolega usse "I don't wanna be with you" 🤢

Kabse rishton ki itni so called parwah ho gayi? Lihaj ho gaya... He is the same guy who gave a hard time to everyone who reminded him of ethics and values of real relationships, once upon a time. And now this guy values his step mom and his pseudo relationship with her over everyone and every other relationship... Aur itnna gussa aa raha hai na is par, especially when he trusts anyone over Bondita... 😡

I had not watched the episode yesterday, watched it just now. I was like "chi chi yeh kya dekh lia🤢"

And now promo, just wrecked my nerves like anything. Good that they're gonna finally start the menstruation track, but what a crap timing. Now this will mask the act of deceit of the FRAUD-TRIO, at least for a couple of weeks. 

We love ARC, that's why have even finished 30 ATs, but makers are hell bent on making him absolutely dumb or always wrong.🤬

Its ok soma....🤪

We understand 👍🏼

Priiii thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That epic ulte haato wala chaata👍🏼

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKqZlCqhPR9/?igshid=1lazmum7zpu4s

mnm13 thumbnail

wow soma 👏

I like how you insulted him gracefully 👍🏼 he only deserves gaali galoz but we are so decent and we can never stop to his level

Waise maine kal epi dekhke dukhi hone wale logo ke liye review likkha hai, if you have time, you can read it 👍🏼

Soma84 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnm13

wow soma 👏

I like how you insulted him gracefully 👍🏼 he only deserves gaali galoz but we are so decent and we can never stop to his level

Waise maine kal epi dekhke dukhi hone wale logo ke liye review likkha hai, if you have time, you can read it 👍🏼

Kya karun munia... Itna gussa aa raha hai only cz pyar bhi utna hai na... 🤢 Though it's a reel life, but it feels so real...which i believe is felt by everyone else here too😒

And yes... I will read it just now... Dunno how i missed to see it 😛

..RiMi.. thumbnail

First I thought aisa kya hua ki soma ne iss insta post pe itna lamba rant likha...

Then I saw @bold 🤪 I can understand Soma 🤣 I can feel you behen 😭 Ekdum se vakt badal gaya Jazbaat badal gaye Halaat badal gaye 😭

..RiMi.. thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Toto123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RiMi..

Le Anirudh: 

Haan Bondita 

Le bon:

Ye toh mere saath anyaay hai na patibabu😳Mujhe bhi milna chaiye na thodi jyaada akal hone wale patibabu😊

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7