Do you think there would be a slot change of N5 from February 7?

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

So, yeah 'Kuch to Hai - Naagin ek Naye Rang' is going to replace Naagin 5 from February 7. I haven't watched the last two episodes but I am sure that the story cannot be ended in three episodes i.e on February 6. So can we expect a slot change from 8 pm to 7pm

There is nothing to wonder even if the show is discontinued like PAVITRA BHAGYA or KAVACH MAHASHIVRATRI and both are Ekta's shows. 

If it is shifted to 7pm, the ratings would become flopped to the core... 

Also, it is reported that the show would be wrapped on February 21 and our Naagrani Bela would come there to get advice from Aadinaagin how to love our enemy species... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I highly doubt it. It would take too much time and money. Also they can’t run both seasons as parallels it wouldn’t work especially because one show would be about the parents and the other about their child. 

Also they don’t care about wrapping things up this season - it’s one big loophole if I’m honest. They will Most likely end it with Vani dying/cliffhanger and the new show starts. 

Edited by Humes22 - 3 years ago
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Humes22

I highly doubt it. It would take too much time and money. Also they can’t run both seasons as parallels it wouldn’t work especially because one show would be about the parents and the other about their child. 

Also they don’t care about wrapping things up this season - it’s one big loophole if I’m honest. They will Most likely end it with Vani dying/cliffhanger and the new show starts. 

Logically running both as parallels won't work.

But then thats what they are doing with those bhagya shows,kumkum one has moved 20+ years ahead and kundali is still running in the time frame when abhi pragya were like married for 2 years..yet both the shows now depict its 2021 running.

So yeah they can do it...but here they never cared about vani in the first place..insulted their epic love story by turning them into baby makers🙄🙄.

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ratna.nanda

Logically running both as parallels won't work.

But then thats what they are doing with those bhagya shows,kumkum one has moved 20+ years ahead and kundali is still running in the time frame when abhi pragya were like married for 2 years..yet both the shows now depict its 2021 running.

So yeah they can do it...but here they never cared about vani in the first place..insulted their epic love story by turning them into baby makers🙄🙄.

The only reason I think that worked is because they were siblings - so they didn’t need to co -exist if that makes sense. These are parents and a child so it wouldn’t work but this is ekta land she can make anything 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

No.It is ending for sure.PB n Kawach2 were discontinued by the channel 4 BB.But here they don'rt have any reason to do that n the new show is a spin off.So this will have an incomplete ending like naagin2 n naagin4.Then they will continue it with VaNi's daughter's love story with Vampire

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

So, yeah 'Kuch to Hai - Naagin ek Naye Rang' is going to replace Naagin 5 from February 7. I haven't watched the last two episodes but I am sure that the story cannot be ended in three episodes i.e on February 6. So can we expect a slot change from 8 pm to 7pm

There is nothing to wonder even if the show is discontinued like PAVITRA BHAGYA or KAVACH MAHASHIVRATRI and both are Ekta's shows. 

If it is shifted to 7pm, the ratings would become flopped to the core... 

Also, it is reported that the show would be wrapped on February 21 and our Naagrani Bela would come there to get advice from Aadinaagin how to love our enemy species... 

CherryBucket thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It could only happen if Vani died and got reincarnated as new characters and I think if they were able to do that they wouldn’t have needed a spin off show. 

People on Instagram are also saying that Surbhi might be making her next project with one of Sharad’s friends, as all of his best friends seem to have quietly followed her. She’s followed them all back except for Prateek which based on her previous online behaviour apparently suggests  project. So if that’s on the cards it’ll just be a cancellation from the 6th.

Edited by CherryBucket - 3 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

No.It is ending for sure.PB n Kawach2 were discontinued by the channel 4 BB.But here they don'rt have any reason to do that n the new show is a spin off.So this will have an incomplete ending like naagin2 n naagin4.Then they will continue it with VaNi's daughter's love story with Vampire

Kawach was discontinued intentionally. They changed the slots every week from 8 to 7, then 7 to 6... Then suddenly the show was discontinued without telecasting the rest of the 3 episodes.. 

Hoping an ending for Naagin 5

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Really?In the forum everyone blamed BB for Kawach ending.The viewers were sad too 4 not telecasting the last 3 episodes.I think naagin5 will have an incomplete ending like naagin2 n naagin4

Originally posted by: InsaneSoul08

Kawach was discontinued intentionally. They changed the slots every week from 8 to 7, then 7 to 6... Then suddenly the show was discontinued without telecasting the rest of the 3 episodes.. 

Hoping an ending for Naagin 5

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Frankly, no. Its ending. Even though logic hasnt been a strong point for the show, it just wont make sense. They literally gave us a promo that sends that message. The flag is being passed. VaNi's nishaani show to be running in a show parallel to them? Nop. The 

AliChase thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That's kind of proof since we go no promos this week. They were rather busy making promo for the new show. They're gonna end the show soon so nah I don't think that's happening