The Curious Case of Abhinav Shukla

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Abhinav's journey has basically been overshadowed by Rubina's this season. But it's fair to say he has indeed played a good game and would've been a great individual player if he came in a different season. He managed to maintain relationships in the house and escape evictions week after week👏. And the housemates wouldn't have had a clue unless Salman had pointed it out. Finally when it came to "top 4 finale" task, he got himself that spot by his own task-playing ability. After eventually being nominated along with Rubina, he was still not eliminated which shows he has developed a fanbase of his own at this point.

I think Abhinav is definitely the dark horse this season. I don't think BB ever thought he would get this far. I think since the very initial WKV episodes, it was clear Abhinav is going to be a target this season. They made a joke out of him not being seen. BB would find loopholes to punish him and blame him for things which weren't his fault.  Week after week, Salman had a problem with anything he did. 

Talk his wife out of conflict -> NO! Stop! Let her play her game

Let his wife keep talking -> How DARE you? As a husband, YOU NEED TO SUPPORT HER smiley7

Try to maintain friendly relation -> This is not a family. stop playing ghar ghar

Play the game without keeping friends in mind -> wow, how can you betray the person who stood by you?

BB absolutely is unhappy that a man who was providing "nothing" in the show (screaming, fighting, doing anything just for the sake of footage) is still part of the game. BB is designed as a game where the contestants are to deal with mental torture, but he managed to turn it around on BB this year 😆

I don't think Abhinav will be handed the trophy this season - BB will cancel the show if it has to come to that. But, hats off for his gameplay this season 👍🏼

Edited by bollyqueen0 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

PS - Jokes about him eating fruits and apples is SO funny wow! 10/10 on originality and humor! Comedic gold. Brilliant! No one has ever thought of that joke before! 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Really good analysis

You are right .. I am sure even BB is shocked ki he has come this far. Initially he played a very safe game to avoid being nominated and that takes TRUE skills

Salman's punching bag for the last 1-1.5 months but I like how he takes all the crap that salman throws at him. Ek kaam se liye, doosre se nikala instead of changing his personality every week based on his 'advice'

His entertainment contribution is LOW - but when it comes to tasks, as a viewer i m curious to know what sort of moves he will play. Baaki time he cant do rakhi type of love lapata bs or sing songs or dance, but I relate to that. I would also lay there and chill instead of trying to pick up fights for footage

geetakash thumbnail

Completely agree with you

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Really good analysis

You are right .. I am sure even BB is shocked ki he has come this far. Initially he played a very safe game to avoid being nominated and that takes TRUE skills

Salman's punching bag for the last 1-1.5 months but I like how he takes all the crap that salman throws at him. Ek kaam se liye, doosre se nikala instead of changing his personality every week based on his 'advice'

His entertainment contribution is LOW - but when it comes to tasks, as a viewer i m curious to know what sort of moves he will play. Baaki time he cant do rakhi type of love lapata bs or sing songs or dance, but I relate to that. I would also lay there and chill instead of trying to pick up fights for footage

Thank god he never changed. Salman's advice usually ends up harming players because they lose their originality.  But I've noticed whenever Salman is bashing him, Abhinav has to hold back his laugh. He probably finds the whole thing so ridiculous. 

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Thank god he never changed. Salman's advice usually ends up harming players because they lose their originality.  But I've noticed whenever Salman is bashing him, Abhinav has to hold back his laugh. He probably finds the whole thing so ridiculous. 

haha true - he is usually smiling (probably thinking, buddha sathiya raha hai :P ) 

I like his approach to salman's advice very refreshing - either people get offended and lash at salman which is also not nice, or usually they just take it as the ultimate truth even if he is advice is ridiculous. Maybe those people to agree to him because salman reacts very poorly if someone questions him back - daant se bachne ke liye

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

He is not winning the show it's pretty clear not only because of the channel but also because Rubina is really the most popular. But I really enjoyed seeing him. I would rather see him than a few other contestants in the show. I just wish he didn't give up his captaincy tasks for others. 

Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

A great post for Great Abhinav Shukla☺️

This season started with no favorites at all! At first I didn't even like Rubinav as I didn't get why they put ssso much logic into tasks why are they not understanding the game specially rubina 🤣But slowly and gradually Abhinav Shukla won over me.He is my favorite this season❤️ I'm not a die hard fan as I don't have that in me but yeah I respect the person he is 

And on salman 🤣 I always remember when abhinav questioned him regarding him and rubina getting a punishment for not understanding the task... He fairly said "saahb half correct to main b tha phir mujhe kyun saza mili aur inko kyun nhi" and Salman was SPEECHLESS.... he was waiting for the answers in his ear but none😆

Only sane and clearly intelligent also hard working person in the house❤️ he has  very clear mind... (and heart ) 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

haha true - he is usually smiling (probably thinking, buddha sathiya raha hai :P ) 

I like his approach to salman's advice very refreshing - either people get offended and lash at salman which is also not nice, or usually they just take it as the ultimate truth even if he is advice is ridiculous. Maybe those people to agree to him because salman reacts very poorly if someone questions him back - daant se bachne ke liye

Oh yes, Salman cannot stand contestants not agreeing with him. And they all are scared of (rightly so) 😆 But Abhinav tries his best

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Voldemort033

A great post for Great Abhinav Shukla☺️

This season started with no favorites at all! At first I didn't even like Rubinav as I didn't get why they put ssso much logic into tasks why are they not understanding the game specially rubina 🤣But slowly and gradually Abhinav Shukla won over me.He is my favorite this season❤️ I'm not a die hard fan as I don't have that in me but yeah I respect the person he is 

And on salman 🤣 I always remember when abhinav questioned him regarding him and rubina getting a punishment for not understanding the task... He fairly said "saahb half correct to main b tha phir mujhe kyun saza mili aur inko kyun nhi" and Salman was SPEECHLESS.... he was waiting for the answers in his ear but none😆

Only sane and clearly intelligent also hard working person in the house❤️ he has  very clear mind... (and heart ) 

Salman's "logic" never makes any sense so he ends up struggling to explain things - it's so funny