pragyaabhir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Please PM me when ever you update.

J6705 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 1

It was dark and the moon was present in the sky with twinkling stars around and she was sleeping peacefully in her room hugging her teddy bear, she looked calm and beautiful even in her sleep because she had no tensions in her life. She is a teenage girl who turned 18 recently, she belong to a middle class Christian family with just 5 of them at home; her father (David Bharmal), Mother (Mary Mainavati) Elder brother (Chris Das) She ( Jodha Roslyn) and a younger sister (Sukanya Sherlyn)

The sun came up and she was still sleeping, it was 8am her mother screamed "JODHA" are you still sleeping? It's 8am, don't be late to college on the very first day... Jodha opened her beautiful grey eyes, she sat down joining her hands and saying thanks to God for the day, then she slowly took her phone and the minute she saw the time she jumped from the bed throwing the bedsheet aside screaming mummy why didn't you wake me up? She rushed into the bathroom, got freshen up and came out with a towel wrapped around her silky skin, she opened her wardrobe and took a blue jeans with white tops, she put a simple pony, applied Kajal to her beautiful eyes and lipgloss on her lips made her look hot.

She walked out of her room saying mummy I am getting late where is my breakfast? Mainavati got a plate with dosa and said here it is, can't you wake up early atleast today? She asked looking at her daughter, Jodha said it was your fault mummy you should have woke me up and from behind she heard a voice "Jodha", biting her tongue with a smile she said "Good Morning daddy" he replied good morning beta, all set for the 1st day of your college? He asked, yeah dad replied Jodha munching her dosa, from behind someone slowly hit on her head, without turning behind, bhaiya screamed Jodha, you lazy gosse, remember I passed out from the same college don't spoil my name being lazy, Jodha threw a careless attitude and continued eating her dosa... Her phone rang, she answered the call; where are you? Me and Moti are waiting for you in the bus stop said Hema, Jodha said 2 minutes and ran out saying bye to everyone.

She reached bus stop in 2 minutes, Jodha, Moti and Hema are friends for almost 15 years and they did their schooling together... All 3 took a bus and reached college in 40 minutes, as they entered the college Moti said, until 12th we studied only in girls school, 1st time in our life we have joined co-ed, what difference that's gonna make asked Jodha and someone blocked their way, we are your seniors wish us good morning and then enter the college he said, another guy who was with him, stared straight into Jodha's eyes and said "Wow" so beautiful I wish "JALAL" was here, why the hell is he late today call him right away he said, Jodha and her friends walked away silently from there.

Hope you all like it.

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Inshallah! How beautifully written ❤️ the starting is awesomev⭐️ but the names are bit funny ra 😆 any chance of changing the names 🥱 aww, by listening Maina's and Jodha's talk..it reminded me of my mom! Haa na, why the hell Jalal is not there 🤔 Just waiting for our hero's entry my Jalal will not trouble Jodha na ?  eagerly waiting! U really have some power to hook people on your story😆🤗continue soon ra ! 

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

First of all this is Sayani here 

Can I know your age 

My age is 18 years if you are elder than me can I call you didi 

Now enough of my intro 

Coming to the chapter 

Awesome chapter 

Totally loved it ❤️

I have a special intrest in modern akdha story ❤️❤️ and loved the whole thing of the first chapter 

Now waiting for jalal's entry let see if he becomes a troublemaker for jodha or not 

But if he becomes the one then the story will be more interesting 🙂

Continue it soon 

Thx for pm 

And haan from next chapter ka length thora bada kar digiye ga 😅😅

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

congrats for new story 🥳

Interesting beginning.

Let's see how Jalal spice up Jodha's life. Troublemaker or dear friend ...

Well written 

I'm excited for next part 

plz pm me

nushhkiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaniSharma

Can I know your age 

Now enough of my intro 

Coming to the chapter 

Awesome chapter 

Totally loved it ❤️

I have a special intrest in modern akdha story ❤️❤️ and loved the whole thing of the first chapter 

Now waiting for jalal's entry let see if he becomes a troublemaker for jodha or not 

Continue it soon 

Thx for pm 

She's elder to u 🤪

nushhkiee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaniSharma

Can I know your age 

Now enough of my intro 

Coming to the chapter 

Awesome chapter 

Totally loved it ❤️

Continue it soon 

Thx for pm 

And unhe hindi bhi kam aati h 🤣

Avid_reader104 thumbnail

Ok then she will also be my didi 😆

Avid_reader104 thumbnail