Susheela fangirling

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Well this was one of the stupidest dream we as a celebrity followers ever had . However with this track not only hooda ka bhoot utrega susheela ke sar se but she will understand that her nuisance and irresponsible  activity can create choas . Poor pramod is thinking that way but my boy your girl is still girlfriend πŸ€£..

So by seeing bts , it's sure that pramod will rescue her when she will ran away from the house to meet . And I hope pramod knocks some sense in her mind . Her acting career is nothing but a failure ..She is going to face the harsh reality ... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Well this was one of the stupidest dream we as a celebrity followers ever had . However with this track not only hooda ka bhoot utrega susheela ke sar se but she will understand that her nuisance and irresponsible  activity can create choas . Poor pramod is thinking that way but my boy your girl is still girlfriend πŸ€£

I think when you truly like/love an actor/character, you lose sense of reality. They have shown it aptly with both Pramod - selflessly supporting her + implicit trust w/o knowing what she is upto coz he thinks she wants to meet her true love πŸ˜† and Susheela not knowing the difference between celebrity love v/s implicit obsession. 

So by seeing bts , it's sure that pramod will rescue her when she will ran away from the house to meet . And I hope pramod knocks some sense in her mind . Her acting career is nothing but a failure ..She is going to face the harsh reality ... 

Can you share the link of the BTS? Guess Pramod might get momentarily mad at her, but we know he does not stand a chance when he sees her being scared or upset, he will rather tend to her instead of making her feeling her feel stupid. He will talk to her about her when she is in a mindframe to listen and accept what he has to say. 

Ayu_12 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKia1ywJQC7/?igshid=1uy9809bxbky4

Stories are there you can check out.  They are shooting in terrace alone also in formal clothes when the rest of the cast is in lohri dresscode . So definitely we are getting sumod moments ..

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Stories are there you can check out.  They are shooting in terrace alone also in formal clothes when the rest of the cast is in lohri dresscode . So definitely we are getting sumod moments ..

Ohhh..this! These were so cute: Paras being Jack from Titanic while Jiya is freezing and then he shouts into the camera and she gives him a pagal hai kya look πŸ˜› Hehe..look forward to this action and emotion sequence πŸ˜†

dhun.laagi thumbnail

@Ayu Like Susheela is Hooda's fangirl, let us get into fangirl mode on this 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKk66M2pfIL/

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

@Ayu Like Susheela is Hooda's fangirl, let us get into fangirl mode on this 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKk66M2pfIL/

I am looking forward to see this track ... raat ko kya kya rangraliya mana rahe sumod β˜ΊοΈ

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I am looking forward to see this track ... raat ko kya kya rangraliya mana rahe sumod β˜ΊοΈ

Aapki imagination ki daat deni padegi πŸ€£

Bechare bhole bacche are just chilling on the roof, and your thoughts are running β˜ΊοΈ

Ayu_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Aapki imagination ki daat deni padegi πŸ€£

Bechare bhole bacche are just chilling on the roof, and your thoughts are running β˜ΊοΈ

Well humare assumption sahi nikle hai abhi tak 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Well humare assumption sahi nikle hai abhi tak 

Aage bhi sahi nikle toh aap bhangra pao πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Well this was one of the stupidest dream we as a celebrity followers ever had . However with this track not only hooda ka bhoot utrega susheela ke sar se but she will understand that her nuisance and irresponsible  activity can create choas . Poor pramod is thinking that way but my boy your girl is still girlfriend smiley37

I think when you truly like/love an actor/character, you lose sense of reality. They have shown it aptly with both Pramod - selflessly supporting her + implicit trust w/o knowing what she is upto coz he thinks she wants to meet her true love smiley36 and Susheela not knowing the difference between celebrity love v/s implicit obsession. 

Adding onto this, Pramod is doing this because she requested him for a favor. She thinks she feels heads over heels in love with Hooda whereas she, unknowingly is beginning to rely on Pramod thus it seems like it is phase for her to distinguish between real & reel love. Seeing her content, Pramod agrees to go along with the plan. In the first episode, she said that she would prefer a husband like Hooda for Garima over the CA guy. It, somewhat, tends to show that she prefers physicality over personality. Henceforth, the bubble needs to break for her to witness what love & support really means. 

Can you share the link of the BTS? Guess Pramod might get momentarily mad at her, but we know he does not stand a chance when he sees her being scared or upset, he will rather tend to her instead of making her feeling her feel stupid. He will talk to her about her when she is in a mindframe to listen and accept what he has to say. 

TBH, yeah acting is a difficult career but not entirely possible. I think, rather, she has to comprehend the fact about fangirling could be detrimental. Let;s see Pramod's role & her sisters role too.