Khushi Kapoor Off to NYC acting school ( debuting 2022)

Posted: 3 years ago

That is NOT what she looked like a few years ago ðŸ˜²

Is there only one acting school in world?

No need..

Papa Jo would still be giving her a break, with or without enrollment in acting school..

I fact he must already be writing a script for darling Khushi just as he wrote that mind blowing script for Aloo baby in SOTY 1.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago

Her sister also went to acting school , hua kya?

Edited by MooPoint - 3 years ago

India also has an acting school and has much produced much better actors than all Indians who went to NYC school. 

School to bahana hai rehna NYC mai hai.

Pointless exercise, wastage of time and money.

India has much better acting skills suited to Indian cinema. Why do these BW kids go to NY? What's so great about it? Nothing great has come out of those who went. They debut in big production house but still act pathetically. ðŸ˜’

What's the show off point?🤔

Samjha karo. Off to NYC school = off for a long vacation to NYC where you get to enjoy the Central Park view from a penthouse during the day and the bustling nightlife afterwards. Monthly allowances pour in whether you attend a "school" or not.😆

Originally posted by Mo0nLighting

Samjha karo. Off to NYC school = off for a long vacation to NYC where you get to enjoy the Central Park view from a penthouse during the day and the bustling nightlife afterwards. Monthly allowances pour in whether you attend a "school" or not.😆

Not happening now. 😭. 

I assume her "one semester" at  Lee Strasberg  will be in the fall.  Looking at her sister's critical reactiona you'd think she'd opt to do at  least the One year program if not the Two year.   Heaven forbid one of them try to get into NYU Tisch or Julliard.

Originally posted by Talis

Not happening now. 😭. 

I assume her "one semester" at  Lee Strasberg  will be in the fall.  Looking at her sister's critical reactiona you'd think she'd opt to do at  least the One year program if not the Two year.   Heaven forbid one of them try to get into NYU Tisch or Julliard.

I didn't factor in the covid situation when I said that. I bet its dead right now, hopefully we'll all be vaccinated by this fall. *fingers crossed*

They don't give a crap about acting or the craft though, so why would they bother with a year or hell, TWO years! You're expecting too much there.😆 With that kind of patience, they might as well finish college education and most of them never do.

She gets to look like she bothered to attend a school and like she cares about acting -- the PR has started early on her. :)