Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Lol Jhanvi just announced that Khushi's insta is now public. Same for Shanaya. Which means that they are soon going to debut.😆

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Pointless exercise, wastage of time and money.

India has much better acting skills suited to Indian cinema. Why do these BW kids go to NY? What's so great about it? Nothing great has come out of those who went. They debut in big production house but still act pathetically. 😒

What's the show off point?🤔

Funny thing is they all wanna get into “mainstream” films anyway; why even go to NY or other western acting schools where the basic  methods and sensibilities taught are the complete opposite.. I don’t think they even give a f about acting schools or prestige.. they just wanna live one last time as the “privileged” but at least “anonymous”, mango people.. phir kab aisa chance mile.. once they become a “eshtar” n stuff  😢🤣 

GumGum thumbnail

You were annoying as the box-office numbers threads wala. Pandemic ne tumhe insaan bana diya.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: MooPoint

Her sister also went to acting school , hua kya?

Hua yeh, ke gareeb elites like reviewers, wannabe reviewers, aur SM elite commenters don't mock her acting. It's good PR. Half of Ranbir's greatness came from Lee Panwala School and Method Acting jaap... like you can't call Saru stupid coz she did some political science degree from Columbia. 

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: GumGum

You were annoying as the box-office numbers threads wala. Pandemic ne tumhe insaan bana diya.

Mein insan Ban Gaya 😆

Also are you shading Radhe. He was the Sonny to my Jason 😆😆

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sg1217

I thought she did an acting course in New York already 🤷‍♀️ I guess it's good that she's doing more training, but if she was actually a capable actor wouldn't she be getting a real degree instead of these short courses that don't even require an audition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FrGebFbZ9Y

So nice to see a young aspiring actress working hard to hone her craft, despite the few hundred haters on the internet. Bow down to your new queen, beaches.

Aayee Re Aayee Re KHUSHI :)

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

So nice to see a young aspiring actress working hard to hone her craft, despite the few hundred haters on the internet. Bow down to your new queen, beaches.

Aayee Re Aayee Re KHUSHI :)

She might be a "queen" in your world and of course, feel free to bow down to her but please, no zabardasti ki monarchy on others. 😵 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Pointless exercise, wastage of time and money.

India has much better acting skills suited to Indian cinema. Why do these BW kids go to NY? What's so great about it? Nothing great has come out of those who went. They debut in big production house but still act pathetically. 😒

What's the show off point?🤔

Same. I don't understand this. Acting is about the language, about dialogue delivery, body language. There is a difference between Hollywood acting and Bollywood acting. So unless Khushi mastered the best Bollywood acting schools and now venturing to Hollywood acting I really don't understand this at all. This seems like something rich people would do just so they can say they did it. This doesn't seem to be about the craft at all to me. And I am not hating on Khushi like some people mentioned here. I wish her well. This just seems insincere and pretentious just like her certain cousin who she mentioned also did this.