Acting Banaye Adangi? | 1/27/21

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Short post but will try to keep it cohesive since my thought process tends in ramble in different directions. 😆 

Susheela & Pramod: In the recent two episodes, we have witnessed how Susheela is adamant on visiting Hooda. She's determined to make a mark in acting because Hooda's been her inspiration for 21 years. For Hooda, she doesn't mind any lie, any ruckus. The recent developments have made her take up unexpected roles that she is galled of transitioning back and forth. Amidst all this, when the news of Hooda in Haryana broke, her eyes glistened with hope of meeting her idol F2F. Today, she has stated that she's just Susheela, the individual. When Hooda's in the town, nobody else matters for which she doesn't mind going reckless. She has requested Pramod to help her take to her LOL (Love of Life) under the pretext of Lohri celebrations at his house. While Pramod felt ambivalent about this, he still continues to go along with the charade because he observes that Susheela feels content about it. Even much bigger respect for Pramod's parents to understand that the kids desired for "privacy" hence decided to aid him even though they are unaware of the 1/2 truth that Pramod's & Susheela are fabricating in order to keep up with the charade for both families. Usually, it is said that 1/2 truth is equally or more perilous than lying yet I'm perplexed as to what their reaction will be because they are oblivious to the actual drama their kids have established amidst this hullabaloo. 

Vikram & Garima: I would be lying to say that it isn't repetitive to see that both parties are incognizant of each other's reality. The episodes have showcased it, the characters have said it, no need to paint the illustration. So, I'll get to the main part of this conversation --- a play of perception. Vikram wants to have a clarity as to why Jagat's reputation is tainted in HB, but, when cornered, he remembers his brother's promise to not reveal the deets. Subconsciously, he is acting a role that he's been indirectly commanded to do so as it will put Vikram in a bad frame if further information is put on the plate for everyone to digest. In the case of Garima, she is completely aware that she has to constantly transition between herself and Gunnu in order to keep up with K&S, her college education, and her family. With DP's vision as sharp as the eye of a bald eagle, she's under pressure to not leave any clues behind for her and her siblings' benefit. She views Vikram as her maal when she's her usual self and her special friend as Gunnu to whom she's formed a bond of emotional support. What she's oblivious to her view of Vikram as Jagat's brother as she's already dealing with property-related disputes of K&S with Jagat that directly affects her family. We already know both have a point of difference that developed from the first F2F interaction of DP & Vikram. Again, this scene was reinstated today, where a debacle of difference is quite pertinent in terms of DP's thoughts being paradoxical to that of Vikram. Many members have mentioned a point of difference in the men of two generations along with incorporating their upbringing. Also, neither Vikram nor Garima have explicitly told more about their roles nor were they asked to do so hence an interesting way of enacting their roles & promises indeed. 

Puttu: We have observed that Puttu has no enthusiasm in studies nor in K&S shop-related matters. Yet, Fitkari has bought it up that he excels in the marketing department. Why not? Credit for advertising K&S on social media hence the popularity has plummeted through his vlogging skills. Amidst all this, he has to keep up with the charade with his sisters to ensure that K&S thrives by leaps & bounds. He gets irritated but for the sake of his Tauji, he decided to go along with the lie. In recent episodes, we've seen his craftiness by deviating his customers via video games. Therefore, all hail Puttu the marketing prince! 🙇 

Please add/give feedback.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Adding my observations on this track , here are my observations .

Susheela Fangirling and Acting career - as a immature adult we all have thought once to become an actor and to be casted opposite of our crush celebrity . This is going to happen the same with this track , susheela in her impulsive nature will lend others in choas . 

The puttu voice over claiming that susheela ke sar se hooda ka bhoot utarna is one of the biggest concern ... She wanted to ran away to pursue her impossible dream . Didn't she think about her salon shop and her elder sister ? No offense but here I find her little selfish and immature character who actually did not know how to behave in certain circumstances . For sure pramod is going to rescue her as per bts ... And all I say I hope Pramod should make her understand where she is going wrong . 

Remember garima dialogue , yeh sab dream acha lagta hai reality is different .. Definitely she is going to face rejection straight in her face .

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Pramod & Susheela: In addition to the above, I just find it kinda amusing how easily Pramod gets involved and agrees to take a part in Susheela's plans, coz he is so in love with her that he cannot think straight. Like she needed a rescue and she thought of him to help her, and he even bothered to lie for her sake and got his parents wondering what happened to their bhola bandari baccha, because he thinks that she wants to meet her true love {Hooda}. The MIL/DIL parellel was fun to notice, the dad/son are going to have a blast if these two actually meet at the shooting location. What did not sit too well with me was the part where she wants him to get her out of the house on pretence but does not want to confide in him with the full truth, putting herself and him in danger if anything does not go as planned. On a serious note, I think he needs to talk to her about drawing a line on taking each other for granted even so early on, coz they cannot always cater to what the other wants/needs and there needs to be some realism involved. 

Vikram & Garima: The only progression this week has been through dialogues foreshadowing how Vikram is looking for his happiness in the Ruhil House and how Vikram clearly stated both his intentions for equality (proud to use his mother's name) and main nahi kuch galat kehta hoon na sehta hoon, which means that when the time comes to punish Jagat, he will stand for what is right. Garima aka Gunnu is going to have a harder time convincing both parties at a later stage, coz it was a literal boxing match out there! It is going to be quite a journey for these two, especially coz Garima took the lead in challenging JS to save K&S while Vikram took the lead in challenging DP to change his mindset. Let's see what else is in store for us! 

Talented Trio - Garima/Susheela/Puttu: Great point about Puttu doing the marketing, he was the brainchild for the K&S campaign too since he directed it, early start to his career indeed! While Susheela and Puttu are excited and are flying in their dreamland to want to meet Hooda for their different purposes, Garima is more grounded in her approach because of her lack of interest in the topic + understanding her responsibility towards K&S, because their gullak has become dry after the wedding debacle and trying to hide their identities from Jagat and the minions. Susheela's dream has been to meet Randeep Hooda so she is acting on instinct rather than wanting to settle for what is in front of her. She is not completely wrong, after fighting nail and tooth and getting out of Jagat's trap unscathed as Susheela/Sattu, she also wants a break from reality, we get where she comes from. However, not sensing what might be at risk - identities, self-respect, loss of income, K&S due to the same will come to bite them at the end. 

Overall, I think this track has been inserted in the show to primarily teach us that anything in excess is not good. It is great to want to reach the moon, but if stars are in your fate, you have to accept and live with it. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago
Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Pramod & Susheela: In addition to the above, I just find it kinda amusing how easily Pramod gets involved and agrees to take a part in Susheela's plans, coz he is so in love with her that he cannot think straight. Like she needed a rescue and she thought of him to help her, and he even bothered to lie for her sake and got his parents wondering what happened to their bhola bandari baccha, because he thinks that she wants to meet her true love {Hooda}. The MIL/DIL parellel was fun to notice, the dad/son are going to have a blast if these two actually meet at the shooting location. What did not sit too well with me was the part where she wants him to get her out of the house on pretence but does not want to confide in him with the full truth, putting herself and him in danger if anything does not go as planned. On a serious note, I think he needs to draw a line to her taking him for granted even so early on, coz he cannot always cater to what she wants/needs and there needs to be some realism involved. 

Vikram & Garima: The only progression this week has been through dialogues foreshadowing how Vikram is looking for his happiness in the Ruhil House and how Vikram clearly stated both his intentions for equality (proud to use his mother's name) and main nahi kuch galat kehta hoon na sehta hoon, which means that when the time comes to punish Jagat, he will stand for what is right. Garima aka Gunnu is going to have a harder time convincing both parties at a later stage, coz it was a literal boxing match out there! It is going to be quite a journey for these two, especially coz Garima took the lead in challenging JS to save K&S while Vikram took the lead in challenging DP to change his mindset. Let's see what else is in store for us! 

Talented Trio - Garima/Susheela/Puttu: Great point about Puttu doing the marketing, he was the brainchild for the K&S campaign too since he directed it, early start to his career indeed! While Susheela and Puttu are excited and are flying in their dreamland to want to meet Hooda for their different purposes, Garima is more grounded in her approach because of her lack of interest in the topic + understanding her responsibility towards K&S, because their gullak has become dry after the wedding debacle and trying to hide their identities from Jagat and the minions. Susheela's dream has been to meet Randeep Hooda so she is acting on instinct rather than wanting to settle for what is in front of her. She is not completely wrong, after fighting nail and tooth and getting out of Jagat's trap unscathed as Susheela/Sattu, she also wants a break from reality, we get where she comes from. However, not sensing what might be at risk - identities, self-respect, loss of income, K&S due to the same will come to bite them at the end. 

Overall, I think this track has been inserted in the show to primarily teach us that anything in excess is not good. It is great to want to reach the moon, but if stars are in your fate, you have to accept and live with it. 

Well I don't think she is taking him in granted as he is doing the same indirectly because didn't he knows because of his fake relationship she is facing trouble .  However in my opinion sumod needs to decide first do they want to go with fake or real relationship . And I definitely think pramod and his parents will see susheela in the shooting.  

Pramod definitely needs to draw a line not for her but for both that they can't take each other for granted for the sake of lie . Also after this track hopefully she will definitely accept him as her partner because he will rescue her and most importantly he needs to put some sense in his gf ...That she needs to keep her stupid dreams aside when her family  facing hurdles alot.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Well I don't think she is taking him in granted as he is doing the same indirectly because didn't he knows because of his fake relationship she is facing trouble.  However in my opinion sumod needs to decide first do they want to go with fake or real relationship. And I definitely think pramod and his parents will see susheela in the shooting.  

Pramod definitely needs to draw a line not for her but for both that they can't take each other for granted for the sake of lie . Also after this track hopefully she will definitely accept him as her partner because he will rescue her and most importantly he needs to put some sense in his gf ...That she needs to keep her stupid dreams aside when her family  facing hurdles alot.

I actually meant for both not taking each other for granted and helping each other in drawing a line between dreams and reality, think I wrote her instead of them, will change it, thanks for noticing smiley17Pramod is definitely in a real relationship, with the way he reacts around her + introduces her as his  significant other who he is loyal to, even when she is not in the picture. Susheela is not accepting it but it has transitioned from fake to real with the amount of reliance they have on each other. Yes, this track will help their relationship grow and give them a newer perspective about both life and love. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Pramod & Susheela: In addition to the above, I just find it kinda amusing how easily Pramod gets involved and agrees to take a part in Susheela's plans, coz he is so in love with her that he cannot think straight. Like she needed a rescue and she thought of him to help her, and he even bothered to lie for her sake and got his parents wondering what happened to their bhola bandari baccha, because he thinks that she wants to meet her true love {Hooda}. The MIL/DIL parellel was fun to notice, the dad/son are going to have a blast if these two actually meet at the shooting location. What did not sit too well with me was the part where she wants him to get her out of the house on pretence but does not want to confide in him with the full truth, putting herself and him in danger if anything does not go as planned. On a serious note, I think he needs to talk to her about drawing a line on taking each other for granted even so early on, coz they cannot always cater to what the other wants/needs and there needs to be some realism involved. That's where the ambivalence lies, I feel. He knows she's up to something but is oblivious to her actual intents. It would be interesting to know Jai & Mini's reaction as they are usually laidback. They are oblivious to the fact that there is no such thing going on at the moment. LOL, that is why they say, half-truth is quite dangerous therefore it was weird that she left him hanging in the moment w/o further details as to where she is going. Let's see how what the outcome is indeed. 

Yeah, his curiosity as to Jagat's notorious behavior in HB is evident. It will be interesting to view his reaction the moment he finds out about Jagat's interest in HB because he only knows Jagat's good side. Oh I like the fact about both taking leads in their initiatives.👍🏼

I think Puttu figured that Susheela plans to be MIA from the Lohri festivities quickly. Garima definitely understands that Susheela is testing the waters indeed. Quite a heavy price to pay for K&S, let's see how things pan out. 

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

Well I don't think she is taking him in granted as he is doing the same indirectly because didn't he knows because of his fake relationship she is facing trouble .  However in my opinion sumod needs to decide first do they want to go with fake or real relationship . And I definitely think pramod and his parents will see susheela in the shooting.  

Yeah, Mini has requested Jai to take her to the shooting sets but whether she sees Susheela or not is of anyone's guess at this point. I think Pramod has to definitely clear up the air definitely that they are taking each other too lightly. Garima has already tried to knock some sense but to no avail. I wouldn't call her dreams stupid but rather she needs to look into the situation more sensibly.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

That's where the ambivalence lies, I feel. He knows she's up to something but is oblivious to her actual intents. It would be interesting to know Jai & Mini's reaction as they are usually laidback. They are oblivious to the fact that there is no such thing going on at the moment. LOL, that is why they say, half-truth is quite dangerous therefore it was weird that she left him hanging in the moment w/o further details as to where she is going. Let's see how what the outcome is indeed. The parents thought they might be going on a date or something and needed an excuse to do so, while idhar toh majra pura ulta hai 😛 Like Ayu said, Pramod will save her, so not too worried on that front, but let's wait and watch!

Yeah, his curiosity as to Jagat's notorious behavior in HB is evident. It will be interesting to view his reaction the moment he finds out about Jagat's interest in HB because he only knows Jagat's good side. Oh I like the fact about both taking leads in their initiatives.smiley20

Hope he sees it will a clear lens and not as an socioeconomic development initiative, coz no sane real estate person goes to this level (accident/kidnapping/robbery) to get what they want. Koi toh bechare ko valid hint de do about his pyaara bhaisaab asap! 

I think Puttu figured that Susheela plans to be MIA from the Lohri festivities quickly. Garima definitely understands that Susheela is testing the waters indeed. Quite a heavy price to pay for K&S, let's see how things pan out. 

Yes, he did. Garima is worried about how it will work out though coz she is looking at K&S's future, while Susheela is lost in her fandom mode coz her fav's in town. Looking forward to the track.