Revealed:Why naagin5 is getting ruined from last 2 weeks ?

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKix88sh6To/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Mukta dhond,the creative director of the show posted this as her insta story..confirming every article out there :kuch toh hai..naagin ek naye roop mein started shoot today.

Now the answer to the question as to why naagin5 is getting ruined ?

BECAUSE THE MAKERS ARE BUSY WITH THEIR NEW SHOW AND STOPPED CARING FOR NAAGIN5๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก !

From the farishtha track and the way markat was kicked out,the process began.

They abandoned the show and vani just like that.

Now whatever we are seeing in the show is groundwork being laid for their new fab show kuch toh hai..for them veeranshu and bani are parents of their new female lead and is going to suffer and suffer till they meet their tragic end.

Its time we actually realize this truth and stop hoping for good things to happen in this show anymore ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”.

For mukta and the writers,the show and vani are just filler at their weekend slot till their new show is getting ready to be launched๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„.

Veer is never going to get back his memories..mukta will never show that.

In all probabilities,vani are going to meet a super tragic end.(so that their kid..the new show female lead can take REVENGE. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„)

Its wise to take that confession and the hug after the mistletoe party as the final scene of the show we loved so much.

These bunch of idiots . The so called writers have proved that their shows don't deserve loyal viewers like us..these heartless morons will never ever care.. neither for the viewers nor for the characters they created.

They are hurting every viewer who fell in love with Vani and their love story and building their new show by butchering naagin5 and vani who had so much potential. 

I wish they also feel the hurt and heartbreak they have caused each one of us..and never get such audience support and love for any of their future shows..they don't deserve it ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.

Edited by ratna.nanda - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

I don't know about hurt and heartbreak...what will that serve anyway....No...I hope whatever new show they come up with completely fails to grab viewers and they suffer huge money loss...that would be their just desserts...Mukta needs to suffer huge huge face loss and money loss...and we need to stop watching any of her s**t in future ever again no matter how great any lead character seems at first or which awesome actor is doing it...we need to stop giving viewership to her...

Edited by urmita - 3 years ago
LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

How to butcher characters learn from mukta. I still cant believe the way she spoiled veer character. 

Veer who from the first time he saw bani he respects her despite of anything now just because he lost his memory he can insult her. 

when he first met her also he doesnt know her right still he did respects. 
Veer being cheelon ka rajkumar can be hypnotized by anyone and 24 hrs he will be played as a pawn. 

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The way they did injustice to actors hard work i will never wish for their success..they should be well prepared before startup a new show..without proper thought how to creat story logically they just jump here to there and thought it will be enough to grab attention.. Actors hard work wasted for their irresponsibility.. They don't deserves success.. I am not a negative person so donโ€™t wish to curse them but their karma doesnโ€™t deserve success for their new show..

Aarthiviji thumbnail

Ekta every shows are like that...it starts with a bang and end with nonsense..making viewers to get irritated to core