Papa ki DULARI GARIMA😇😘🥰😍

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Whenever Vikram talks about GARIMA or refers to GARIMA... Always says PAPA KI DULARI GARIMA🤩.. ARE ITNI KYA PROBLEM HAI BANDE KO🤔... don't forget ki uske PAPA JI.. khud aapko ADH NANGA LADKA 🤣khte hai... Ek to vese uske papa ji .... Aapke bhai sahab.😈.. Enemy enemy khelte rehte hai....aur tum bhi ab garima ke saath SAANP- NEVLE or TOM- JERRY khel rhe ho... 

Edited by ALONELOSTGIRL - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

Whenever Vikram talks about GARIMA or refers to GARIMA... Always says PAPA KI DULARI GARIMA🤩.. ARE ITNI KYA PROBLEM HAI BANDE KO🤔... don't forget ki uske PAPA JI.. khud aapko ADH NANGA LADKA 🤣khte hai... Ek vese uske papa ji .... Aapke bhai sahab.😈.. Enemy enemy khelte rehte hai....aur tum bhi ab garima ke saath SAANP- NEVLE or TOM- JERRY khel rhe ho... 

Hi dear. It is the matter of perception here. He's grown up with his mother hence he usually detests the orthodox philosophy. He coined this phrase because, at the time where he begged to differ against DP's thoughts, she intervened to stop the chaos and was worried that DP's health could deteriorate. While he thought she was trying to support her dad, she thought she wanted to prohibit further confrontation as the debate would take nights/months/ages to resolve. Through out the episodes, DP refused to bow down terms of letting his thoughts go away. 

Today, he did question why DP hates his brother even though he's agreed to Jagat to not reveal about their sibling relationship. Also, I doubt he considers Garima as his enemy just like Jagat & DP do so. He detests her for her "actions" which he deemed as unfair to a woman of today's age. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALONELOSTGIRL

Whenever Vikram talks about GARIMA or refers to GARIMA... Always says PAPA KI DULARI GARIMA🤩.. ARE ITNI KYA PROBLEM HAI BANDE KO🤔... don't forget ki uske PAPA JI.. khud aapko ADH NANGA LADKA 🤣khte hai... Ek to vese uske papa ji .... Aapke bhai sahab.😈.. Enemy enemy khelte rehte hai....aur tum bhi ab garima ke saath SAANP- NEVLE or TOM- JERRY khel rhe ho... 

Problem nahi hai yaar..it is natural he will talk about what he sees in front of his eyes. He has seen Garima support her dad and intervene with the NOC thing, then she came and asked him to stay away from her uncle and bestfriend, he has a misconception that she believes in the same things that her dad does. If Garima and Susheela knew he is Jagat's bro, they would have assumed the same too coz he does support his fam too, even openly during the shaadi and yesterday's episode.  Kabhi na kabhi resolve ho jaega 😆 For now, he loves his Gunnu to bits, and that's all we should focus on. Garima se kabhi na kabhi toh taaka bhid jaega 😆

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Problem nahi hai yaar..it is natural he will talk about what he sees in front of his eyes. He has seen Garima support her dad and intervene with the NOC thing, then she came and asked him to stay away from her uncle and bestfriend, he has a misconception that she believes in the same things that her dad does. If Garima and Susheela knew he is Jagat's bro, they would have assumed the same too coz he does support his fam too, even openly during the shaadi and yesterday's episode.  Kabhi na kabhi resolve ho jaega 😆 For now, he loves his Gunnu to bits, and that's all we should focus on. Garima se kabhi na kabhi toh taaka bhid jaega 😆

I totally agree . And I think now vikrima love story will start ... Hopefully gunnu real identity will be exposed in front of him .Phir gunnu gunnu karte rahega🤣

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayu_12

I totally agree . And I think now vikrima love story will start ... Hopefully gunnu real identity will be exposed in front of him .Phir gunnu gunnu karte rahega🤣

The poor boy went to the Ruhils house to wish Gunnu and Sattu for Lohri, and his future sasurji took his class! 😈 Hope Gunnu = Garima reality stays under wraps for now, seeing his emotions ping-pong between the two versions is too much fun! Maybe Vikram sees Garima save the Ruhils from the robbery or something/sees Gunnu trying to look for Sattu after he has left and they team up on Lohri..that will be fun to witness! 😆

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The poor boy went to the Ruhils house to wish Gunnu and Sattu for Lohri, and his future sasurji took his class! 😈 Hope Gunnu = Garima reality stays under wraps for now, seeing his emotions ping-pong between the two versions is too much fun! Maybe Vikram sees Garima save the Ruhils from the robbery or something/sees Gunnu trying to look for Sattu after he has left and they team up on Lohri..that will be fun to witness! 😆

Currently I Don't see anything else but the way he is despo for gunnu ...Is something I would called love indirectly for garima . Let see how he escape from priyanka trap 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Currently I Don't see anything else but the way he is despo for gunnu ...Is something I would called love indirectly for garima . Let see how he escape from priyanka trap 

The moment he starts seeing some patterns between Gunnu and Garima, on his own he might close off the deal with Priyanka. Priyanka and him seem to be in a relationship of sorts, so he'd have to break up carefully. As for Gunnu, she probs needs to pull her socks a lil bit, and indirectly make Vikram see Garima more accurately outside of the Papa ki Dulaari image. 

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

Hi dear. It is the matter of perception here. He's grown up with his mother hence he usually detests the orthodox philosophy. He coined this phrase because, at the time where he begged to differ against DP's thoughts, she intervened to stop the chaos and was worried that DP's health could deteriorate. While he thought she was trying to support her dad, she thought she wanted to prohibit further confrontation as the debate would take nights/months/ages to resolve. Through out the episodes, DP refused to bow down terms of letting his thoughts go away. 

Today, he did question why DP hates his brother even though he's agreed to Jagat to not reveal about their sibling relationship. Also, I doubt he considers Garima as his enemy just like Jagat & DP do so. He detests her for her "actions" which he deemed as unfair to a woman of today's age. 

yaah I know... Aur vese bhi Vikram to hamara fev hai... Vo apni jgh pr kabhi galat ni hota... Nd same situation with garima.... Isliye jyada tension hoti hai... Ki kese sb sort out hoga😕... Bt hoga jaroor

Edited by ALONELOSTGIRL - 3 years ago
ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

wahi to... Vikram ki problem ni hai....na hi garima ki.... Siyape sare to inki family wale kr rhe h... DP AUR JAGAT SETH PHD 

ALONELOSTGIRL thumbnail

VIKRAM TO ALREADY MERA GUNNU MERA GUNNU JAPTA RHTA HAI... BT GARIMA 😒 KA KYA