Armaano Pe Adangi? | 1/26/21 Episode

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode, we witnessed the shaadi ka pandemic is still not finished but rather has toned down to some extent. Quite off-topic, but I feel it's similar to what we are experiencing from this COVID-19 pandemic, the situation isn't as trepidatious as it was earlier, but the situation is still not under control. πŸ˜† But coming to the episode, today, Pramod & Sattu are still considered as the prospective grooms for Garima & Susheela. Similarly, the second wave is still considered as the prospective new wave of tension even though the situation isn't chaotic as aforementioned. Therefore, a sense of calmness & satisfaction that to some extent, things have toned down.

Today, Susheela went fangirling over the news of her favorite actor arriving in Rohtak. It was quite interesting to see this phase of her because she has consistently vocalized that she is bothered of this gender-switch. While others are also in unity, she desires for a fresh breath of air and believes meeting Hooda for one day will make her lifelong dream of visiting him come true. I see a quite drastic & unpopular (probably) perspective wherein she possibly also wants to deviate from this redundant transition that she is constantly irked about whether it comes to being crafty to thrash Jagat's plan, DP/Family's ban or Sattu the man! Naturally, who wouldn't want a breather from working for long hours after their job? She requests Pramod for this plea & she doesn't mind paying this favor back to him. Pramod is hesitant about this fabrication but, ultimately chimes in. It is revealed that Lohri isn't celebrated extravagantly in his family. So, it seems like we can witness Pramod partaking in Susheela's plans therefore a novel experience of enjoying Lohri.  

Garima's is right to some extent because Susheela going MIA will crop up another ruckus within the family & HB. Also, I liked the fact that she said she's not planning to create more white lies or fabrication because even she admits the fact that she wants to enjoy Lohri peacefully & she likes to live in reality --- quite unpopular, but, TBH, her mind also needs a break from consistent planning & plotting. I might get some bashing but from what I see, one's mind needs some relaxation especially from this marriage commotion. 

Pramod - I liked how his hesitance with the patient culminated to a white lie that, his GF - Susheela is calling him. The patient's skittish behavior gave him a nerve-wrecking wali feeling but it quickly dissipated once Susheela called him followed by their funny banter. Again, a pattern of discomfort in Pramod before Susheela's call coaxed him. 

Vikram - His eyes searching for Gunnu shows how he wants to wish Gunnu/Garima Lohri Mubarak thus his inclination. He questions DP's disdain for Jagat followed by unexpected counterattack by DP where he criticized Vikram for using his mother's name. He feels satisfaction in using his mother's name. 

Garima as Gunnu & Susheela as Sattu - They discuss about Susheela's stubbornness to visit Hooda. Garima is rattled by the fact that Sushila's actions could be deemed as unwarranted whereas Sushila says it is dream that she's woven for years. Once in a lifetime opportunity for Susheela whereas Garima tries to knock some sense as in Hooda's getting paid to do his job & she'll be wasting her time. Amidst all this, they noticed and are impressed by the new hairstyle and shaving their customers received, therefore, satisfied customers and store associates. A sense of satisfaction was prevalent on their faces. 

Please add/give feedback :)

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail

Thanks for update will watch tomorrow any puttu scenes?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: swtbaby

Thanks for update will watch tomorrow any puttu scenes?

yep there were puttu scenes..

Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

yep there were puttu scenes..

Great πŸ‘ he the life of the show 😁

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Great πŸ‘ he the life of the show 😁

oh yep he is definitely...aj toh fitkari bro gave him the official tag of the head of the marketing dept lol πŸ€ͺ

Red_eyes thumbnail

oh yep he is definitely...aj toh fitkari bro gave him the official tag of the head of the marketing dept lol πŸ€ͺ

I also love fitkari his name is 🀣

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

I also love fitkari his name is 🀣

lol sahi bola....kissi band baje na baje at k&s, fitkari k zarur bajegi band...lolπŸ˜†

Red_eyes thumbnail

lol sahi bola....kissi band baje na baje at k&s, fitkari k zarur bajegi band...lolπŸ˜†

Meena I can’t stop laughing πŸ˜‚ 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Meena I can’t stop laughing πŸ˜‚ 

lol bechare ko samosa chai lene k liye bez dete h ....pr i think as per previous episodes, i think he is practicing on his hairstyling skills under gunnu's wing...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This is so well-written with attention given to the POV of each character! Kudos πŸ‘πŸΌ