Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Were Ayesha Takia and Amrita Rao unlucky?

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

They debuted around the same time as Kareena and Bipasha. Whilst Bebo and Bips went from strength to strength, Ayesha and Amrita stayed in the limelight for only a few years. I think both of them were very talented and beautiful as well.

Also, Ayesha was fantastic in Dor and Amrita Rao was good in all her movies, even though she was stereotyped as the girl-next-door, but she had immense potential.

I love both of them❤️

Pin on Marvel

Amrita Rao Wallpaper - Amrit Rao (#916927) - HD Wallpaper & Backgrounds  Download

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both are very cute and had that girl next door charm.Don't come across as over ambitious type.The truth is that both were replaceable.

Kareena had connections and was ready to do kissing scenes and bikini shots which were a rarity during that time.Bips was the quintessential sexy actress.She did jism and didn't have any inhibitions.So naturally,they both did well.

pali001 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mintyblue

They debuted around the same time as Kareena and Bipasha. Whilst Bebo and Bips went from strength to strength, Ayesha and Amrita stayed in the limelight for only a few years. I think both of them were very talented and beautiful as well.

Also, Ayesha was fantastic in Dor and Amrita Rao was good in all her movies, even though she was stereotyped as the girl-next-door, but she had immense potential.

I love both of them❤️

ok, here it is... talented or not, attractive or not, connections or not...you still need to be lucky to make it in bollywood. Only lucky one make it...with out without talent.

Also , you are born with certain luck ...if ur born into a film family ,even more lucky if u have looks and a tinge of talent , blockbuster luck if you have right attitude and marketing skills .

Rest of them have to look up to open skies and thanks their stars , they somehow managed to stick it into Bollywood. There are more talented and more beautiful people who never make it ...(this is something outsiders need to realize).

Edited by pali001 - 3 years ago
Taify thumbnail

Amrita had no screen presence as for Aisha, she could hardly act and was very limited. Also, they both had issues with certain roles.

Fallen-Embers thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Meh ...nothing special. 

CottonCandyy thumbnail

Ayesha could hardly act or keep attention towards herself

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I feel like Amrita is someone who would shine with a dark character. 

moonv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: pali001

ok, here it is... talented or not, attractive or not, connections or not...you still need to be lucky to make it in bollywood. Only lucky one make it...with out without talent.

Also , you are born with certain luck ...if ur born into a film family ,even more lucky if u have looks and a tinge of talent , blockbuster luck if you have right attitude and marketing skills .

Rest of them have to look up to open skies and thanks their stars , they somehow managed to stick it into Bollywood. There are more talented and more beautiful people who never make it ...(this is something outsiders need to realize).

True!

Not only Bollywood, but you need luck to suceed in life, we are born with it! 

Not even faith in God works if one is not lucky enough. You have to struggle terribly.

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Taify

Amrita had no screen presence as for Aisha, she could hardly act and was very limited. Also, they both had issues with certain roles.

🤣

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: I-Got-You

Ayesha could hardly act or keep attention towards herself

Maroon will disagree 😃